Carolyn Munro Design Inc.

Interior Design
122 Banning Road Kanata ON K2L 1C4
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Carp  >  Carolyn Munro Design Inc.

Reviews for Carolyn Munro Design Inc.

Joann
1 review Ottawa, ON

I met Carolyn at Designer Day at Gendron Antiques. I had previously seen her work at the Habitat for Humanity gift home. We discussed ideas for a headboard and she made me a rough design. She took my style into consideration and I was very satisfied.

Ruth in Richmond
2 reviews Almonte, ON

We have a brick wall behind a fireplace with three bricks that are set out and I wanted some advice on changing the look of that wall. Carolyn had a lot of great ideas, and in particular, she had some wonderful structural ideas. She definitely knew what was behind the brick because she does construction.

Melissa in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

I am a new home owner of an older house that required renovations and we wanted to put in a new apartment into the basement. Carolyn helped us on developing a plan and deciding what things should go where. She also provided advice on the size of windows and emergency exits. I was quite happy with the consultation.

Janine in Ottawa
1 review Kanata, ON

We have an old home that we just purchased. We're looking to update the kitchen, bathroom and other spaces. I came to Carolyn for ideas on where to focus energies and get advice on priorities in designing the house. Carolyn was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable.