Dynasty Spas

Reviews for Dynasty Spas

kakaka in Calgary
kakaka in Calgary

Delivery

I wanted to say how great the two delivery people were and the office staff. They were professional, helpful and very nice to deal with. I highly recommend this dealer and all their staff. Again the delivery people were excellent.

Mar in Calgary
Mar in Calgary

Hot tub

My partner and I have always had good respected service and always approached right away with a friendly smile! I feel very confidant with the services and advise given from all team memebers!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great Service and Great Products

Went in to look at a Spa...Staff was great got me into exact Spa my family needed then showed me how to run it and look after it. I go in to get chemicals always greeted by Staff with a hello and a smile. Very knowledgeable and willing g to help in way. Had a small problem, went in talked to Staff, next day had a wonderful technician come and we were back and Running...If your looking to get a Spa I highly recommend going and talking with the staff there.

Brooke in Calgary
Brooke in Calgary

Amazing new spa!!

Our experience at world of spas calgary was outstanding. Andrew and Brent were knowledgeable and got us into the appropriate spa. On the day of delivery Gary was amazing with not only his set up but the orientation to the new spa. The ladies up front are always helpful and answer any questions we have when we come in to get chemicals. We have had our spa for a month and use it everyday.

Private User reviews Leduc, AB

Dynasty Spas-10 Stars

We bought our Club 8L hot tub from Dynasty Spas in Red Deer last year and we absolutely love it!!!! We use it almost daily and always use both pumps, lights and stereo. We had one jet that wasn't working and once I told them about it they had a representative over right away to find that it was just a hose that had been pinched when it was placed into position. The Red Deer staff are very helpful and have great prices on Tabex chemicals compared to anywhere else I've found. If you’re looking for a great Tub and great service, get to Dynasty Spas.

The Carters in Okotoks
The Carters in Okotoks

Dynasty Spas are awesome!

We bought our Caspian hot tub from Dynasty Spas 4 years ago and we absolutely love it!!!! We use it quite often for ourselves or even with our friends. Recently we had some issues with it but the staff at Dynasty Spas were great at getting us what we needed to get it up and running again! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

New hot tub

Very pleased with our hot tub. We use it almost every day. 5 times a week. So far no problems. Trouble free enjoyment. Good service and friendly staff. World of spas is a great place to find some great enjoyment.

Hot tubbing

Bought my tub 2 years ago and loving it. Avid user minimum 4 -5 x a week. Great way to finish off a work day. Today had my first issue with a jet controller. Drove down to the centre st location, discussed my problem and they happily showed me how to fix the problem - had the parts in stock and sent me on my way. It was truly a great experience for having my first problem and being handled all so efficiently. Hot tub tonight - woohoo

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Excellent service! Great value

Great company to deal with!. Friendly staff and great service. We shopped every dealer in town for the perfect tub and decided on the Tide model with the stereo and lights and waterfalls. Me and my wife love it and the kids love it even more. Thanks for the great deal guys. We appreciate it!!! We recommend you to all of our friends.

Kat in High River
Kat in High River
1 review High River, AB

Alpine Lounger

We bought our tub 7 months ago from Bo. He was, and is, an amazing help to us. We are in our tub almost every night. Thank you so much.

More about Dynasty Spas

Our goal at Dynasty Spas is simple: deliver the best spa experience possible. We have successfully helped redefine spa ownership by making the purchase and maintenance of a spa simpler and more affordable, while delivering models that set an industry standard for appealing features, quality construction and durability
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Calgary?