Dynasty Spas

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
6119 Centre St SW Calgary AB T2H 0C5

Reviews for Dynasty Spas

New hot tub

Very pleased with our hot tub. We use it almost every day. 5 times a week. So far no problems. Trouble free enjoyment. Good service and friendly staff. World of spas is a great place to find some great enjoyment.

Hot tubbing

Bought my tub 2 years ago and loving it. Avid user minimum 4 -5 x a week. Great way to finish off a work day. Today had my first issue with a jet controller. Drove down to the centre st location, discussed my problem and they happily showed me how to fix the problem - had the parts in stock and sent me on my way. It was truly a great experience for having my first problem and being handled all so efficiently. Hot tub tonight - woohoo

1 review Surrey, BC

Excellent service! Great value

Great company to deal with!. Friendly staff and great service. We shopped every dealer in town for the perfect tub and decided on the Tide model with the stereo and lights and waterfalls. Me and my wife love it and the kids love it even more. Thanks for the great deal guys. We appreciate it!!! We recommend you to all of our friends.

Kat in High River
Kat in High River
1 review High River, AB

Alpine Lounger

We bought our tub 7 months ago from Bo. He was, and is, an amazing help to us. We are in our tub almost every night. Thank you so much.

Robj  in Calgary
Robj in Calgary

Love our hot tub

Bought our hot tub here last year. We love the product and have received great customer service! The staff is friendly and helpful with any questions that we have. We are first time owners and they have made the process simple.

Richard Festa in Calgary
Richard Festa in Calgary

Dynasty Coral Spa

I recently bought a Spa at World of Spas, I had a few minor issues and they were addressed immediately. The Spa I purchased exceeds my expectations and I am extremely impressed with the aftermarket Sales support from this Dealership. I would highly recommend purchasing from this Dealer.

AJ in Red Deer
AJ in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Club7 Hot tub

We got the Club7 hot tub and it is absolutely awesome. Could not have had better service and be happier with the product and delivery! Everything about our experience has been so awesome, big thanks to Dynasty spas Red Deer and we absolutely LOVE our tub! Happy to know our future dealings will also be great for any needs of maintenance. Such helpful and easy to deal with people. Beyond satisfied we're ecstatic!

Ivan Kusal in Calgary
Ivan Kusal in Calgary

Swim Spa and Spa purchase and Installs

World of Spas (Dynasty Spas) did a great Job on the out of town delivery of a 13' Swim Spa and a Teton tub. Rochelle of WoS was excellent to deal with and was a great help in finding the crane required to put the tubs in place. Her follow-up and response to my inquires and questions was greatly appreciated... Great Place to buy a Spa. :-)

Minecraft_Gamer in Saskatoon
Minecraft_Gamer in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

hot tub

I am very happy with the staff at Dynasty, they are always helpful and knowledgable. I have had my hot tub for 4 years and have had no problems. Thanks Dynasty Spas!

Brent in Calgary
Brent in Calgary

New hot tub

I bought my hot tub from Rochelle about five years ago, the price was great and the one issue I had was resolved right away. I have referred several of my friends to her and they have purchased hot tubs as well and are happy with their tubs. Rochelle sells hot tubs so I would suggest you shop around first, know what you want to spend and buy, then see her you can also become a satisfied customer.

More about Dynasty Spas

Our goal at Dynasty Spas is simple: deliver the best spa experience possible. We have successfully helped redefine spa ownership by making the purchase and maintenance of a spa simpler and more affordable, while delivering models that set an industry standard for appealing features, quality construction and durability