Dynasty Spas

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
6119 Centre St SW Calgary AB T2H 0C5

Reviews for Dynasty Spas

Richard Festa in Calgary

I recently bought a Spa at World of Spas, I had a few minor issues and they were addressed immediately. The Spa I purchased exceeds my expectations and I am extremely impressed with the aftermarket Sales support from this Dealership. I would highly recommend purchasing from this Dealer.

AJ in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

We got the Club7 hot tub and it is absolutely awesome. Could not have had better service and be happier with the product and delivery! Everything about our experience has been so awesome, big thanks to Dynasty spas Red Deer and we absolutely LOVE our tub! Happy to know our future dealings will also be great for any needs of maintenance. Such helpful and easy to deal with people. Beyond satisfied we're ecstatic!

Ivan Kusal in Calgary

World of Spas (Dynasty Spas) did a great Job on the out of town delivery of a 13' Swim Spa and a Teton tub. Rochelle of WoS was excellent to deal with and was a great help in finding the crane required to put the tubs in place. Her follow-up and response to my inquires and questions was greatly appreciated... Great Place to buy a Spa. :-)

Minecraft_Gamer in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

I am very happy with the staff at Dynasty, they are always helpful and knowledgable. I have had my hot tub for 4 years and have had no problems. Thanks Dynasty Spas!

Brent in Calgary

I bought my hot tub from Rochelle about five years ago, the price was great and the one issue I had was resolved right away. I have referred several of my friends to her and they have purchased hot tubs as well and are happy with their tubs. Rochelle sells hot tubs so I would suggest you shop around first, know what you want to spend and buy, then see her you can also become a satisfied customer.

1 review Red Deer, AB

Love my scooter so much! Excellent service thanks so much for treating me so wonderful!!! Will definitely be doing more business here so many great products to enjoy! Highly recommended!

I purchased a hot tub and massage chair and absolutely love them both! Looking forward to years of fun and relaxation with no concerns about the company I am dealing with Dynasty Spas has exceptional service and extremely fair pricing

Mike in Calgary

I purchased a swim spa from World of Spas last summer and we are enjoying it with the whole family. There was a small leak (which is not totally unexpected), but it was promptly taken care of under warranty.
Just one piece of advice - if you build a deck around your hot tub, make sure to leave enough space to access the pumps and jets, or make removable deck sections.
Enjoy!

Review has 2 previous versions
Al in Calgary

I purchased a tot tub, gazebo and massage chair back in 2014 and have been a happy customer ever since. Carol and the entire staff are knowledgeable and friendly and have always answered all my questions on maintaining my hot tub. They have all products I need in stock and it's a great feeling to melt your stress away in your own backyard. The gazebo is very good quality and it can withstand all our harsh winter conditions. The massage chair is excellent and it helps complete the spa experience. I would
recommend them and have done so to family and friends.

Rhonda in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

I purchased a 3 person hot tub from Dynasty Spa's about 4 years ago ..I absolutely love it!! Use it all the time. I also like their chemical Tabex that they have in store

More about Dynasty Spas

Our goal at Dynasty Spas is simple: deliver the best spa experience possible. We have successfully helped redefine spa ownership by making the purchase and maintenance of a spa simpler and more affordable, while delivering models that set an industry standard for appealing features, quality construction and durability