Dynasty Spas

6119 Centre St SW Calgary AB T2H 0C5

Reviews for Dynasty Spas

Private User reviews Penticton, BC

New spa

Bought new spa middle of September was delivered middle of October way ahead of estimate delivery time sales people at dynasty spa were exalent very proactive went above and beyond to make are buying experience a 10 out of 10.

Tricia Lawson in Calgary
Tricia Lawson in Calgary

Hot tub review

We purchased our hot tub just over a year ago, and I’m telling you... I believe it was the best purchase for our family of five, We just love it! Especially the kids....The water always looks clear and inviting, as it is so easy to maintain.. Our little one who is now three, has learned how to swim in it and now she is a little fish. The neighbor kids all come around and they love the lights and music. It is great for entertaining and relaxing.. The store staff are always so helpful every time we come in or have any questions. it been all good, 1 small problem, they had it delt with the next day. We Love to tub!

darren in Calgary
darren in Calgary

Great customer service

We bought our swim spa at Dynasty Spas 3 years ago and we absolutely love it. We had several questions before we made our purchase and the staff at Dynasty answered all of them. We still buy all our chemicals and supplies from Dynasty because every time we go in to the store the staff are very helpful. I highly recommend Dynasty Spas

Rose in Chestermere
Rose in Chestermere

Hot tub

We received great service from the Calgary office as well as the the home show.

Staff was informative, answered all our questions.

We are enjoying our tub and are happy with our purchase.

TRISH19 in Calgary
TRISH19 in Calgary

Amazing Place!

This place has been nothing but amazing for us. We bought our tub in 2012 and have been so happy with its performance over the years. Not only is this one of the greatest purchases we've made, the service at World of Spas is 5 star!  We've had our tub for 6 years and experienced one incident just this year where it was losing water. One phone call and Gary the mechanic was on the scene! He figured out the issue and went above and beyond to screw all of our deck boards surrounding the hot tub back into place after he fixed the minor issue.
Rosie, Jan and Stuart at the shop are all so kind and helpful. Every time I go in to buy new filters or chemicals, someone is there to greet me and help out. Its the only place to buy your tub....we even got a free massage chair when we bought ours!
World of Spas Rocks!

Storme Blais from Calgary
Storme Blais from Calgary

Great service

From our initial contact to the installation we met professional staff. They answered our questions, addressed our concerns about delivery on our newly sanded deck & explained the set up, maintenance & warranty program. Special thanks to Gary & Bryce for the installation, set up & explanation (which I videoed). They laid 4x8 plywood on the deck to protect it, impressive!
Jim M & Storme B

kakaka in Calgary
kakaka in Calgary

Delivery

I wanted to say how great the two delivery people were and the office staff. They were professional, helpful and very nice to deal with. I highly recommend this dealer and all their staff. Again the delivery people were excellent.

Mar in Calgary
Mar in Calgary

Hot tub

My partner and I have always had good respected service and always approached right away with a friendly smile! I feel very confidant with the services and advise given from all team memebers!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great Service and Great Products

Went in to look at a Spa...Staff was great got me into exact Spa my family needed then showed me how to run it and look after it. I go in to get chemicals always greeted by Staff with a hello and a smile. Very knowledgeable and willing g to help in way. Had a small problem, went in talked to Staff, next day had a wonderful technician come and we were back and Running...If your looking to get a Spa I highly recommend going and talking with the staff there.

Brooke in Calgary
Brooke in Calgary

Amazing new spa!!

Our experience at world of spas calgary was outstanding. Andrew and Brent were knowledgeable and got us into the appropriate spa. On the day of delivery Gary was amazing with not only his set up but the orientation to the new spa. The ladies up front are always helpful and answer any questions we have when we come in to get chemicals. We have had our spa for a month and use it everyday.

More about Dynasty Spas

Our goal at Dynasty Spas is simple: deliver the best spa experience possible. We have successfully helped redefine spa ownership by making the purchase and maintenance of a spa simpler and more affordable, while delivering models that set an industry standard for appealing features, quality construction and durability
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Calgary?