BRM Water Conditioning

JJ in Edmonton
JJ in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Water softener and R/O install

I contacted Derek originally by email looking for a water softener and reverse osmosis system quote. Derek responded promptly and gave a quick overview of each system along with prices. We decided to get both a water softener and RO system installed , Derek booked me in a few days later. He showed up on time and installed everything without issues. Overall I was quite pleased with the entire process as it was smooth and I felt I received fair value for the products. Derek knows his stuff, and I would recommend to others

steve p.
steve p.

Excellent work, thorough explanation and great value

Contacted Derek and he helped me understand my home's requirements, the best fit and value for us. We ended up going with a 268/762 autotrol/logix valve water softener system with 1.5 cubic ft. of resin and the 5 Stage RO for the drinking water. Derek was on time, on schedule, clean and easy to understand. The system has been running for 6 months very well, he came back free of charge to check on it. Would highly recommend Derek and BRM for any similar home installs.

Thanks Steve, let us know if you have any more questions.

Kirill in Calgary
Kirill in Calgary

UltraMax Water Softener Installation

Great service and quality of workmanship! Derek patiently answered all the questions to help with the water softener selection. We chose UltraMax 8150 and are very happy with its performance.
Derek was also able to accommodate our tight schedule on a pretty short notice. When he came, he did a fast and smooth installation in just under one hour. Will recommend this company to anyone who needs a water softener.

Janice in Calgary
Janice in Calgary

Watersoftner

This company offers a good product at a good price. I was given the option of repair the old one or replace it. There was no pressure to do one over the other. The work was done in a timely fashion the same week. I would definitely recommend this company.

Kate in Red Deer
Kate in Red Deer

Water softener purchase and installation

After researching several water softener companies and big box stores I found BRM offered the best quality product for a reasonable price. Home Depot offered units for 799.00 without installation or GST and only a one year warranty while BRM offered a higher quality unit for 1129.00 including GST and installation with a 10 year warranty. The installer arrived on time and was polite and respectful while in my home.He installed the unit as promised and did not try to upsell me products I didn’t need. He clearly explained how to operate the unit and advised he would be available to answer any questions regarding the units operation in the future. I would use BRM again and would recommend them to family and friends

Ryan in Calgary
Ryan in Calgary

Installation of Water Softener

Great service. Installer came exactly as planned and was in and out in an hour. The indataller knew his product and his explanations were all great!! Workmanship was also good quality.

David in Calgary
David in Calgary

Water Softener

I bought the water softener from BRM a few years ago. It has been working fine until recently there's a small water leak from the pipe. I called Derek and he came to fix the issue with no charge. I remembered there's a warranted for certain years for the product, but I wasn't sure if the labor is free. So I am happy the way it turns out. BRM is great!

Happy Customer in Calgary
Happy Customer in Calgary

Water Softener Repair

I bought a Water Softner from BRM in 2007 and I am very happy with it.
Just recently I accidently broke a fitting off the water intake and of course it was on Sunday. I called Derek on his cell, sent some pictures of the damage and he came up with a solution in a matter of minutes. I picked up the connection he supplied at no charge, went home and installed it and was back in business. I was so happy he could help me on a weekend as I had to turn the water off to my house. Service like that you just don't see anymore.
I would highly recommend BRM they are great!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Water softener

I contacted BRM water conditioning as I was looking to have a water softener put in. Not only did Derek come out and make time to get it done right away for me, the service was also very reasonably priced. I will definitely be using them for any other water needs I have now and in the future!

Taylor in Calgary
Taylor in Calgary

Water softener installation

A friend of mine recommended BRM Water Conditioning to install a water system in my new house. I was originally going to buy one from Home Depot but after doing some research I figured we would be better taken care of through a business. The install didn't take longer than an hour and I was given good instruction on how the system actually works and not just how to keep it running. Fast forward a few years and we had a power outage while away on vacation so when we returned we noticed the softener was flashing and didn't seem to be working. I called BRM Water and was actually speaking with the same guy who installed it which was nice, and he walked me through step by step how to reprogram it and get it up and running again. No Charge, no hassle, and no service charge (which I imagine anywhere else would have charged). These guys take care of their customers!!!

More about BRM Water Conditioning