Brm Water Conditioning

JimT in
JimT in
1 review , AB

Iron removal system

Over the last few years BRM has fitted an R.O. system, a water softener and an iron removal system for our acreage property. I can't speak more highly about this company and the level of service I have received from them over this time. Just recently I had an issue with the iron removal system control valve and this was resolved swiftly with a new replacement valve which they swapped out under guarantee no issues and no fuss this morning.
I was in the UK plumbing industry for 28 years so I do admire quality workmanship when I see it.
The best part of all is that they have never tried to sell me something that I didn't need and the five star warranties and peace of mind that go with their work.
Thanks once again Derek for your great workmanship and my new control valve.

Michael a.
Michael a.

Installation of soft water and R.O. Filtration system

Installation of a complete new soft water and R.O. Filtration system. Great install and great guy to work with. Was extremely professional, made sure we were happy with everything and very importantly, left the space the exact same way he showed up to it. A+

Thanks Michael,

Was a pleasure working with you, see you in about year for your annual service.

Terry K. from Calgary
Terry K. from Calgary

Water Softness Install

Derek at BRM was nothing short of exceptional. Very patient and informative and answered all my questions, no matter how redundant or numerous. He never tried to push any of the products he sold and provided fair and objective reasoning for the pros and cons of each them. Better yet no up sale or pressure to buy any other products or service. Derek was fast to get me booked and was on time the day of install and was more than happy to answer all my questions that followed after. Highly recommended A++++

Thanks Terry, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Jason
Jason

Water softener and R/O install

I contacted Derek originally by email looking for a water softener and reverse osmosis system quote. Derek responded promptly and gave a quick overview of each system along with prices. We decided to get both a water softener and RO system installed , Derek booked me in a few days later. He showed up on time and installed everything without issues. Overall I was quite pleased with the entire process as it was smooth and I felt I received fair value for the products. Derek knows his stuff, and I would recommend to others

steve p.
steve p.

Excellent work, thorough explanation and great value

Contacted Derek and he helped me understand my home's requirements, the best fit and value for us. We ended up going with a 268/762 autotrol/logix valve water softener system with 1.5 cubic ft. of resin and the 5 Stage RO for the drinking water. Derek was on time, on schedule, clean and easy to understand. The system has been running for 6 months very well, he came back free of charge to check on it. Would highly recommend Derek and BRM for any similar home installs.

Thanks Steve, let us know if you have any more questions.

Kirill in Calgary
Kirill in Calgary

UltraMax Water Softener Installation

Great service and quality of workmanship! Derek patiently answered all the questions to help with the water softener selection. We chose UltraMax 8150 and are very happy with its performance.
Derek was also able to accommodate our tight schedule on a pretty short notice. When he came, he did a fast and smooth installation in just under one hour. Will recommend this company to anyone who needs a water softener.

Janice in Calgary
Janice in Calgary

Watersoftner

This company offers a good product at a good price. I was given the option of repair the old one or replace it. There was no pressure to do one over the other. The work was done in a timely fashion the same week. I would definitely recommend this company.

Kate in Red Deer
Kate in Red Deer

Water softener purchase and installation

After researching several water softener companies and big box stores I found BRM offered the best quality product for a reasonable price. Home Depot offered units for 799.00 without installation or GST and only a one year warranty while BRM offered a higher quality unit for 1129.00 including GST and installation with a 10 year warranty. The installer arrived on time and was polite and respectful while in my home.He installed the unit as promised and did not try to upsell me products I didn’t need. He clearly explained how to operate the unit and advised he would be available to answer any questions regarding the units operation in the future. I would use BRM again and would recommend them to family and friends

Ryan in Calgary
Ryan in Calgary

Installation of Water Softener

Great service. Installer came exactly as planned and was in and out in an hour. The indataller knew his product and his explanations were all great!! Workmanship was also good quality.

David in Calgary
David in Calgary

Water Softener

I bought the water softener from BRM a few years ago. It has been working fine until recently there's a small water leak from the pipe. I called Derek and he came to fix the issue with no charge. I remembered there's a warranted for certain years for the product, but I wasn't sure if the labor is free. So I am happy the way it turns out. BRM is great!

More about Brm Water Conditioning

BRM Water Conditioning was established 2005 in Calgary. We are a team of experienced water treatment technicians and had no interest in running a showroom or a store to operate the business from, so we designed this web site to show all our happy customers what we do. This has worked very well for us and our customers. We do all our work in our customers homes or businesses out of our service vans, so there is no requirement to have a business address for customers to go to. Our office address (111 Hawksbrow Mews NW, Calgary, AB T3E 5J6 ) which is on our invoices and if you look on the internet under BRM Water Conditioning you will find the home address everywhere. I assure you we have nothing to hide, we are an Accredited Business with the BBB with an A+ Rating: We have as many references and testimonials as you would like. The savings we have made by not having a public shop and showroom are passed on to our customers, it is a win-win situation and thanks to the internet has worked extremely well.

If you are interested, you can send us a copy of your Analytical and your Microbiology Water Lab Reports, and a brief statement about your water problems to: brmwater@gmail.com which we will Analyze and send you a quote with the equipment you require to rectify your water problems.