BF Woodwork Ltd

HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Calgary  >  BF Woodwork Ltd

Reviews for BF Woodwork Ltd

Sharon from Calgary
Sharon from Calgary

Kitchen & bath cabinets in new construction

This company was recommended by our builder 2 years ago when we were forced into building a new house after a fire destroyed our original house. Their prices seemed high but I trusted the builder's judgment as I was new to Calgary. The cabinets look nice, are of decent construction, as was the installation, but not perfect. At the design stage, they tried to push the price up by suggesting lots of little drawers (price goes up with each bank of drawers, which I learned afterwards). We are seniors and I am careful about money so I didn't go for this. When I asked for the after installation service call, and for them to finish the drawer separators for cutlery, without even coming to inspect my concerns, they refused, became verbally abusive, made accusations that I had done the damage, were rude, and refused to complete the job or provide the service they said would be done. I would never recommend them as I am certain there are other great cabinet companies in Calgary who would stand behind their product and service. I am still communicating with them and trying to get them to do what they said they would do.

Marie Grimm from Calgary
Marie Grimm from Calgary

New construction - cabinets

If you want quality, attention to detail and a professional approach to your project this company is it! Lana, Bruno & Alexandria bent backwards for us to attain exactly what we were looking for. The cabinets turned out exceptionally fantastic!