Green Garden

Review for Green Garden

Ranger
Ranger
5 reviews North York, ON

Did the flowers for my son's wedding

I had normally dealt with Thatchers Flowers. When I went to see them they would not talk to me unless I guaranteed them the business which I was not prepared to do sight unseen. As i left I noticed a new flower shop had opened almost nest door called Green Garden. I went into speak to them and they were very helpful and knowledgeable. they bent over backwards to help. I returned the next day with my daughter-in-law. They were wonderful in helping her choose her bouquet and the other flower arrangements for the wedding. the flowers were delivered on time, beautifully and artistically arrangedand went off with out a hitch. Now if only the groom hadn't been late!!