TRIUMPH PAINTING

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Markham ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TRIUMPH PAINTING

jasonpgallagher in Concord

We hired Eric to prime and paint our ceiling and walls after a big reno and popcorn ceiling removal. He had the best quote, fit us in to start within a couple days, and did a great job while being professional and easy to deal with in the house.

We now have a flat, even, white ceiling with good cuts down into the walls which he also did. Completely satisfied.

We would recommend Eric to our friends and family and use him again.

Multiview C.

The team at Triumph Painting came into our office to paint all walls and trim. They also came in to add the High Performance Dry Erase Paint (Idea Paint) to one of our boardrooms. The attention to detail and level of care they took in our office was outstanding. We asked that they perform the service after hours and not only were they reliable, they were always diligent, quick and clean. We found Triumph through google and was pleasantly surprised with the level of service that was provided. We would definitely use them again and recommend their service to anyone in the future.

The Z.
5 reviews Aurora, ON

The Triumph Painting team is professional, tidy, timely, and competitively priced. They were able to accommodate our urgent request, and now the house looks fantastic for listing. We highly recommend them!

Marina in North York

I highly recommend Triumph painting. The owner/manager Eric and his team was very professional, knowledgable. They painted the entire house 2 floors plus the basement in 5 days, which included all ceilings, and walls, plus the garage concrete floor. The work completed on time, the house looks fantastic and ready to be listed. Thank you guys for your good work. A++

Zahra from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I was very impressed with the paint job done by Eric, very professional. Eric was very friendly and took his time doing a great job, painting my Master Bedroom and my Garage door. The price was fair and reasonable for the work done. I would hire Triumph Painting again for futures jobs and strongly recommend them for others.
Thank you Eric for the excellent job!

Anna from Aurora

I hired Triumph Painting to paint the new location of Wonderkids Gymnastics Centre in Vaughan. It's a large facility of approximately 11 000 sq feet with 26 ft high ceilings. It was a real challenge to paint the walls of the gym half way to the top as I requested with a straight line across but they did it easily without any problems. It was amazing how professional they were. The guys not only did an excellent job painting but also projected and drew by hand the multiple colour logo on both sides of the walls. I was also very satisfied with the initial estimated price they quoted me which wasn't any different from the final invoice. The amount of the great quality paint was precisely calculated, the whole project was comleted on time and the post-painting clean up was very well done. I would recommend this guys to anyone I know.

Maya from Mississauga

We contacted Eric and Mathew from Triumph Painting and they quickly responded to our urgent request and had two guys ready to start painting within 3 days of our request. Mo and George were absolutely wonderful. They were quick, careful and most importantly they didn't make a mess. We have a tiny 740 SqFt condo with lots and lost of corners (the vent snakes around the ceiling and requires hand brush painting) and they worked so hard to ensure quick quality service.

I highly recommend Triumph Painting and look forward to using their service in the future. Thank you again for your excellent work!!!

B - Markham, ON

We hired this company after getting several quotes from local painters. Eric did the job quick but he underestimated how much paint he would need for the bedroom (which was dark red) so he had to buy more paint resulting in us paying more than we expected. We don't know the first thing about painting so he suggested we use flat paint throughout (including the kitchen and bathroom) and now all the walls are marked up and when we try to clean them the paint comes off. He used Benjamin Moore paint and the manufacturer says we should have either used a different line of their product or eggshell finish rather than flat. The cut (or edge between the wall and ceiling) was so bad in spots that people asked if we had done the job ourselves and our contractor (who did the basement) had to touch it up to make it look decent. Eric did the job quick and he was nice enough but we are going to have to re-paint everything in a short period of time and we won't be hiring him again.

Job Price

As far as I remember and your husband and yourself insisted on using flat paint everywhere and white semigloss on the trim work. Furthermore, we used a gallon of Moorestyle paint and apllied 3 coats of it, however it did not cover unfortunately. There was no other option, but to drive to the paint store to get an extra quart(!) with my contractors discount which ended up costing you another $17 dollars. If you ask a professional painter or paint specialist, they will tell you that this colour is very deep (burgundy, red wine colour) and requires minimum 3-4 coat application.
As for the cutting lines, I have never had any complaints for past 14 years from any customer. Our cutting lines are always perfectly straight, because we only employ highly skilled professionals. The problem was that the builder of your townhouse complex did a very poor and sloppy job spraying the stucco on the ceiling, so the stucco was siding on your walls and in some places almost half an inch . I was just trying to follow the ceiling line but it was impossible because there were bumps and chunks of stucco on the wall.
And finally, I am kind of surprised that you never called me to resolve these issues... sad and unfortunate

More about TRIUMPH PAINTING

Triumph painting is a local Richmond Hill painting company, servicing mainly the York region areas, including Vaughan, Aurora, Newmarket, King City and Markham. Triumph Painting's professional painters will quickly spruce up your interior or exterior décor with our first-rate skills, beautiful finishing and fast, clean services.