Benjamin Moore

Shaun Adams in Vancouver
Shaun Adams in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

deck and porch paint

I bought three cans of Benjamin Moore Porch and Patio paint, and paid a very high price, more than double the cost of other good products, wanting the best paint for the job. This product dries very slow, and doesn't harden up. Contrary to the product claim of good for light traffic after overnight, after several days even a cat paw is forever preserved, and the mail man's footprint clear forever. I had to repaint to get rid of the footprints, and the paint remains soft to this day.
Don't buy this paint.

Mohammad Kagzi in Scarborough
Mohammad Kagzi in Scarborough
3 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Paiting House

My wife and I were painting our house and we were unsure of what colors to pick. We took some paint samples as well as some small items from around the house to match with.
The people at the store were extremely helpful. They spent a good few hours going over all of our paint options and then going through all the colors that we might like.
Since this time I have never gone to another place to buy paint.

bev Fairman in Markham
bev Fairman in Markham

hall paint

the paint is of great quality- easy to apply in one coat- easy clean up! the salesman was exceptionally kind and easy to deal with and he recommended a great colou.

tina in Markham
tina in Markham
2 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Painting, Design Advice

Staffs were very friendly and helpful. They explained to us the different types of paint, and help us with choose the right color for our house's decor.

My first time using Benjamin Moore Paint, and the quality is excellent. Much much better than the paint I purchased from HD before. (albeit being quite a bit more expensive, I think it is well worth it tho)

vilija in Beamsville
vilija in Beamsville
1 review Beamsville, ON

painting

Benjamin moore service has great personalized service. They have a great selection and comparable prices. Their products are great quality and the have a warrntee on colours looking the same on wall as in the store.

Dianne Sowa in Ajax
Dianne Sowa in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Painting an interior space

Benjamin Moore has great selection and the staff is great. They are very knowledgeable and are confident in the product they sell. Great quality and great price point. I highly recommend Benjamin Moore paint.

Jennifer in Scarborough
Jennifer in Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Paint & Wallpaper products

I was renovating my bathroom and went to benjamin moore paints for all my decorating needs. I recommend this store its customer service is number one. I was dealt with immediately with a friendly worker
(sorry don't remember the young mans name) also was given very helpful advice on completing my renovation.