Tiles For Less ***No Longer In Business*

Tile & Stone Retailers
835 Terminal Avenue Vancouver BC V6A2M9
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Vancouver  >  Tiles For Less ***No Longer In Business*

Reviews for Tiles For Less ***No Longer In Business*

Mary Smith from Vancouver
Mary Smith from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tiles

After looking around in many places we ended up at Tile for Less for our bathroom tiles. They have an extensive choice and found the ones we were looking for. The sales team are helpful and there were no issues with the orders so I definitely recommend them. Will be our first stop for a future project.

Samir Mohammed from Delta
Samir Mohammed from Delta
9 reviews Surrey, BC

floor tiles for lobby area

Sales rep Ali, was very knowledgeable when it came down to selecting the size and type of tile for my newly renovated lobby. i was able to get a high end look with clearance type prices. i would recommend tiles for less to anyone looking for quality tiles with a low budget.

Shannon from Burnaby
Shannon from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

tiles

I was looking for kitchen back splash tiles. Tiles were cheapest at Tiles for less than any of the other tile stores I looked at. Staff were knowledgeable and friendly. My tiles were not in stock but the order came in quickly. My back splash looks great! I will go back there when I renovate my bathroom.

scouter in Burnaby
scouter in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

downstairs bathroom

So I look for tile, and the budget is overrun, I stumble upon this place Tiles For Less, I give it a try, the exact tile I picked elsewhere is lower priced, and I get an accent tile as well to go with it, the bathroom looks amazing..
and still had money left over from my budget, this is a great place, what I find, can hardly wait until the upstairs is remodelled I am going there.

The staff, amazing, young guy "Harrison" most helpful of all the tile stores I have gone into, and he has a sense of humour, but no I declined the red grout..
thanks for help great help in completing my project

Matthew Harriman in Vancouver
Matthew Harriman in Vancouver
8 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Backsplash in Kitchen

Tiles For Less was a great help to me. I am not very experienced at renovations, and staff were extremely helpful and patient with me. They gave me various tile options for my kitchen back splash, explained to me what I should do, and overall walked me through all steps for completing a back splash in the kitchen.

Philip Sacco in Surrey
Philip Sacco in Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Tiles

The staff at Tiles for Less were very helpful in my search for the right tiles for the front entranceway of my house. I was not sure on which tiles, grout or mortar to use, and they were very knowledgable in which combinations that were available to me. I now have a great looking front entranceway, thanks to their help.

Alex in Vancouver
Alex in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Service

This store staff goes out of thier way to make sure you have the right amount of everything for your job. If not they will work with you to make it happen Great work staff!!

Roamer
Roamer
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Tiles for bathroom, kitchen and fireplace

We drove past the store today and decided to pop in to see what kind of selection they had. To our amazement, they have the exact tiles that we've been searching for to tile our bathroom floor and shower, our kitchen and our fireplace. All at an unbelievably reasonable price. What a great find and what a great store!

Beatrice in Vancouver
Beatrice in Vancouver
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

re-tiling the kitchen and bathroom

Great place for cheap tiles with an adequate selection. They carry most of the common household varieties. The only catch is that if you are planning on retiling your own place, learn from an expert prior to buying from discount stores like these to know exactly what kinds of tools need. I went there and spoke to some 'kid' working there and he suggested using a certain type of grout on my tiles. I ordered such and a week later went to pick up my product. On my second visit, I spoke with a more experienced lady behind the counter and said that the grout I was going to buy was the incorrect type. So yeah, the discounted tiles were great, but take advice you get with a grain of salt.