Renocon Design Centre

SAM in Toronto
SAM in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Working with the professional, talented and engaging staff at Renocon was a true pleasure.

Our initial meeting with Milan and Zami was to discuss the complete renovation of our kitchen, master bathroom, front entrance, and powder room. We communicated our ideas, colour schemes and the type of materials we felt would suit our tastes and our existing home. They in turn listened carefully to what we were looking for and then offered insightful input and additional options which we discussed together.

A short time later we met again. They proceeded to amaze us with their designs and ideas, which included 3D renditions of each room, samples of the actual materials that would be used for the tiles, counters, flooring, and cabinets. We agreed on all counts.

Throughout the working process of the 5 month renovation we were kept abreast on a regular basis and any questions or concerns we had were answered quickly and to our complete satisfaction.

The job was finished on time and on budget!

The final outcome is simply beautiful and we absolutely love our renovated home.

Sarah and Mark

kitchen and bathroom renovation

Renocon renovated my outdated condo kitchen and bathroom. Milan, Zami and the team were all a pleasure to work with. Milan managed and coordinated all the work, which really helped in reducing the stress of dealing with renos. If I had any queries or issues, Milan and the team were always quick to respond. Zami's recommendations for design, lighting, materials and colours were incredibly helpful. l could not have made the design decisions on my own. I am very happy with the quality of the work and love the finished product.

Susan in Vancouver
Susan in Vancouver

It’s gorgeous!

We would highly recommend Renocon Design Centre. We started this process approximately 8 months ago which began with researching companies and compiling ideas that we had for a complete re-do of our condo. Both Milan & Zami took what was a daunting task to us and made the process as smooth and stress free as possible. They handled everything including the city permit application process, design & drawings, trades people, deliveries, and communication with our strata all with the utmost attention to detail and were always professional, polite and a calming presence when we were not so calm. The choices for colors, finishings, materials, etc. were spot on and now that we are finished, we are thrilled. It is absolutely gorgeous!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen renovation, Living Room Renovations, Office

I am a California Closets designer David Adamian. I have been working with Renocon Design for many years. It has been proven that every client that i recommend to Renocon design for their renovations is very happy with the final results. Diligence, accuracy, quick turnaround for projects and high quality of end result is a brand mark for Renocon Design. There is no task that is impossible for Renocon Design. Project Manager Milan is best professional I have dealt with among all my many clients. I would recommend Milan and Renocon Design to anyone who is looking honest and diligent project manager for their future or current projects. If further information is required i will be happy to provide. I can be contacted at 604-506-8515. David Adamian.

Jae K in Vancouver
Jae K in Vancouver

Renovation consultation

They wanted to overcharge me for floors and paint ($20k for a $5k job) in my previous condo that was less than 600sqft. Then when I asked for my money back, the general manager Ali was very rude and didn't want to give me my money back. The design quotes are supposed to be free according to their website? And they told me they already started the design process and that's why they won't give me my money back, but never showed me anything they've done. Terrible people.

Lyn & Peter in Vancouver
Lyn & Peter in Vancouver

Condo Modernization

My husband and I went to Renocon with a budget and wish list. They presented us with a design and samples of materials that would fit within our budget. With a few adjustments, we had plan and an estimate. Our renovation included removing a galley kitchen, thereby opening the kitchen, dining and living area; removing the popcorn ceiling, painting and putting in hardwood flooring throughout the condo.
Renocon managed the entire project including all permits, engineering, and materials testing plus coordinating delivery and installation of our new appliances. We vacated the condo and returned two and one half months later to essentially a new home that was on budget and finished in less than the estimated time.
For anybody contemplating a renovation - using Renocon and their staff, Milan, Zami, Marco and all - is a “no brainer”.
We highly recommend them.

Complete Bathroom Rethink

Milan and his team transformed our bathroom from dysfunctional and dreary to bright and spacious. The space was a difficult layout and they were able to completely rethink the layout. Excellent workmanship and a pleasure to work with. Highest praise.

John Mathews from Vancouver
John Mathews from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Renovation

We contracted with Renocon Design Centre to complete a comprehensive renovation or our condominium unit located in a four unit Heritage Craftsmen Style building in the Mount Pleasant area of Vancouver. We originally discovered Renocon in 2016 when we attended the Vancouver Home Show and were impressed both with their well designed booth and their people who were very helpful explaining how Renocon managed the renovation process. Subsequently we met with Milan and Zami to discuss our renovation wish list and they were very helpful in providing design ideas, explaining the process, timing, cost etc. Prior to signing a contract we had several meetings both in their office and at our home to discuss the renovation. Having watched so many disastrous renovations on HGTV we were very leery of entering into a renovation contract however Milan took the time to allay our fears by providing references as well as a tour of a renovation that they were working on and we completed our own research by checking reviews on various web sites. We were impressed with the feedback we received and decided to proceed with Renocon.

Our renovation involved the total remodel of our main floor including a larger re-designed kitchen, new flooring, new lighting and re-facing the fireplace. We also totally renovated our master bathroom and guest bathroom. During the entire process Milan and Zami and their construction crew were very responsive to our needs and addressed problems quickly and to our satisfaction. No renovation goes exactly as planned and the true test is how your contractor deals with issues when they arise. Throughout our renovation Renocon made sure all issues were dealt with promptly, clearly communicating our options and standing behind their work to ensure that we were happy with the end result.

The bottom line is that we are extremely pleased with our renovation, and highly recommend Renocon, Milan, Zami and their entire team.

Condo Kitchen & Office reno

Having just completed my kitchen and office renovation, I can whole-heartedly endorse Milan and the team at Renocon. The teardown and cabinet installation was done while I was out of the country and I appreciated Milan handling the project for me, but keeping in touch as needed. From beginning to end, I loved having only one point of contact and knowing that I could rely on Milan to respond promptly to any query or request. Every one of the sub-contractors who came to my home was professional, skilled, and friendly. Milan and designer Zami helped me to make some choices that I might not have made on my own but am very happy with. I have already recommended Milan and Renocon to good friends and will certainly use them again for any future projects.

Steph N in
Steph N in

Condo kitchen reno

Milan and his team were a pleasure to work with during my condo kitchen renovation. They were responsive, professional and easy to communicate with. The completed project even came in under their original quote. I'm incredibly happy with choosing Renocon and would look to them again for any future renovations.

More about Renocon Design Centre

Renocon is a one stop shop. Any home renovation you can think of we have done it, from concept to completion. We work with industry leaders to provide you with everything your renovation project needs. Our renovation portfolio includes flooring, full and partial kitchen and bathroom renovations, painting, and construction ...
Looking for Design/Project Management pros in Vancouver?