Renocon Design Centre

Mike in North Vancouver
Mike in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Full Condo Renovation

“Magnificent!” was the comment from envious neighbours when first seeing our updated West End condo. What was equally magnificent was the Renocon Team’s professional and responsive approach to our substantial renovation.

From day one, Milan, Zami and the crew where there for us. Through design, destruction, reconstruction and finishing, questions were answered, issues were addressed and quality work was completed on-schedule and on-budget with a focused attention to detail. Of particular note was Reoncon’s no-nonsense approach to dealing with unexpected structural and plumbing surprises behind the original walls.

Regrets? Just one – should have asked Zami for some additional design accents and features. Thank you Renocon – well done!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellence, even during the emergence of a pandemic

I’m very pleased with both the expert design and the dedicated execution of my Vancouver penthouse renovation in 2020. When the team put together the plan to upgrade my flooring, lighting and heating and fully renovate a bedroom and 3 bathrooms, we had no idea a Covid-19 pandemic would suddenly appear! But somehow, despite global chaos, the renovation stayed on schedule and was done at the level of excellence promised. When I sometimes panicked, wondering if Covid social distancing complications would delay my move back in date, I was reassured many times all was in order. Marko and his team consistently went over and above in delivering all services I requested. Milan dealt with the municipality and my strata council with professionalism and timely precision. My condo is now stunning, the bathrooms are unique and very high end hotel quality and I couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend this company if you are seeking excellence in your renovation.

Cory in Toronto
Cory in Toronto

Full Condo Renovation

A full renovation done on time and on budget (even finishing during a global pandemic)! Our home turned out better than we imagined and couldn't have done it without Milan, Zami and Imaan. All were collaborative, respectful, communicative, honest and their skills show in the quality of the work! Thank You!!

SAM in Toronto
SAM in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Working with the professional, talented and engaging staff at Renocon was a true pleasure.

Our initial meeting with Milan and Zami was to discuss the complete renovation of our kitchen, master bathroom, front entrance, and powder room. We communicated our ideas, colour schemes and the type of materials we felt would suit our tastes and our existing home. They in turn listened carefully to what we were looking for and then offered insightful input and additional options which we discussed together.

A short time later we met again. They proceeded to amaze us with their designs and ideas, which included 3D renditions of each room, samples of the actual materials that would be used for the tiles, counters, flooring, and cabinets. We agreed on all counts.

Throughout the working process of the 5 month renovation we were kept abreast on a regular basis and any questions or concerns we had were answered quickly and to our complete satisfaction.

The job was finished on time and on budget!

The final outcome is simply beautiful and we absolutely love our renovated home.

Sarah and Mark

kitchen and bathroom renovation

Renocon renovated my outdated condo kitchen and bathroom. Milan, Zami and the team were all a pleasure to work with. Milan managed and coordinated all the work, which really helped in reducing the stress of dealing with renos. If I had any queries or issues, Milan and the team were always quick to respond. Zami's recommendations for design, lighting, materials and colours were incredibly helpful. l could not have made the design decisions on my own. I am very happy with the quality of the work and love the finished product.

Susan in Vancouver
Susan in Vancouver

It’s gorgeous!

We would highly recommend Renocon Design Centre. We started this process approximately 8 months ago which began with researching companies and compiling ideas that we had for a complete re-do of our condo. Both Milan & Zami took what was a daunting task to us and made the process as smooth and stress free as possible. They handled everything including the city permit application process, design & drawings, trades people, deliveries, and communication with our strata all with the utmost attention to detail and were always professional, polite and a calming presence when we were not so calm. The choices for colors, finishings, materials, etc. were spot on and now that we are finished, we are thrilled. It is absolutely gorgeous!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen renovation, Living Room Renovations, Office

I am a California Closets designer David Adamian. I have been working with Renocon Design for many years. It has been proven that every client that i recommend to Renocon design for their renovations is very happy with the final results. Diligence, accuracy, quick turnaround for projects and high quality of end result is a brand mark for Renocon Design. There is no task that is impossible for Renocon Design. Project Manager Milan is best professional I have dealt with among all my many clients. I would recommend Milan and Renocon Design to anyone who is looking honest and diligent project manager for their future or current projects. If further information is required i will be happy to provide. I can be contacted at 604-506-8515. David Adamian.

Jae K in Vancouver
Jae K in Vancouver

Renovation consultation

They wanted to overcharge me for floors and paint ($20k for a $5k job) in my previous condo that was less than 600sqft. Then when I asked for my money back, the general manager Ali was very rude and didn't want to give me my money back. The design quotes are supposed to be free according to their website? And they told me they already started the design process and that's why they won't give me my money back, but never showed me anything they've done. Terrible people.

Lyn & Peter in Vancouver
Lyn & Peter in Vancouver

Condo Modernization

My husband and I went to Renocon with a budget and wish list. They presented us with a design and samples of materials that would fit within our budget. With a few adjustments, we had plan and an estimate. Our renovation included removing a galley kitchen, thereby opening the kitchen, dining and living area; removing the popcorn ceiling, painting and putting in hardwood flooring throughout the condo.
Renocon managed the entire project including all permits, engineering, and materials testing plus coordinating delivery and installation of our new appliances. We vacated the condo and returned two and one half months later to essentially a new home that was on budget and finished in less than the estimated time.
For anybody contemplating a renovation - using Renocon and their staff, Milan, Zami, Marco and all - is a “no brainer”.
We highly recommend them.

Complete Bathroom Rethink

Milan and his team transformed our bathroom from dysfunctional and dreary to bright and spacious. The space was a difficult layout and they were able to completely rethink the layout. Excellent workmanship and a pleasure to work with. Highest praise.

More about Renocon Design Centre

Renocon is a one stop shop. Any home renovation you can think of we have done it, from concept to completion. We work with industry leaders to provide you with everything your renovation project needs. Our renovation portfolio includes flooring, full and partial kitchen and bathroom renovations, painting, and construction ...
Looking for Design/Project Management pros in Vancouver?