HRT Appliance Repair

Reviews for HRT Appliance Repair

Megan in Ottawa
Megan in Ottawa

A++

This is THE company to call for appliance repair! Awesome customer service, FAST and cleaned up afterwards! Richard replaced motherboard and defrosted my fridge, cleaned up and was gone in 20 min. So happy with this company!

Meg in Ottawa
Meg in Ottawa

Gas oven repair

The ignitor in my gas oven died. I contacted the company and they responded very quickly. Richard came to the house, had the right part with him and was able to get the oven fixed very quickly. (It was obvious he was quite experienced with this type of repair.) I highly recommend!

Mereeza from Ottawa
Mereeza from Ottawa

Washer & Dryer Repair

My dryer had a switch problem and my washer required a $180 part. Excellent service, professional, prompt, expert advice given and expert work completed. Totally honestly priced! Thank you Richard

Pierrette from Ottawa
Pierrette from Ottawa

appliance repair

Richard showed up at the appointment time and date and was able to diagnose the problem with my washing machine within seconds. Courteous and very professional services. I will definitely call him again (but hope I won't have to!).

JB from Ottawa
JB from Ottawa

Stove repair

I had a unique problem -- a 1950's Tappan range with burners that did not work. I had four different appliance repair companies refuse to attempt a repair. Richard from HRT did not hesitate. He came, replaced some burnt wiring and finished very quickly. The burners work great, and the price to fix them was very reasonable.

Andie848484
Andie848484

Stove and fridge repair

When called, HRT Appliance Repairman came by and fixed both my stove and fridge. He was honest, professional, and I was very satisfied with the price/quality of his work. Very recommendable!