R & L Landscaping

Review for R & L Landscaping

Lisetta in Woodbridge
Lisetta in Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Deck, Fence, Landscaping in rear yeard and flagstone.

After many quotes and visits from various landscaping companies, I chose to go with R&L Landscaping and for many excellent reasons. They were friendly, honest and well spoken. They were passionate when talking about their work and when giving me ideas for my backyard, and were very eager to make sure I was given what I wanted. To top it off their work is beyond amazing, and their price for the finsihed results I got was more then worth it! I have all my neighbours asking me who did my backyard, and asking for their number. They worked super hard, and were always professional, always on time and always kept me posted with the project. I've worked with my other trades before, and never have I been so impressed!

I would recommend these guys to anyone!!!

More about R & L Landscaping

R&L Landscaping is a family operated business by two brothers, both with experience and knowledge in landscaping. R&L Landscaping is dedicated to providing its clients with the most superior quality in landscape care and design. Our mission is to help our clients achieve what they want by helping them make ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Toronto?