Mudslingers

Drywall Contractors
Guelph ON N1E 0G9

Reviews for Mudslingers

Deirdre Jennings in Toronto

This guy Jason came and did 2 hours worth of work taping the drywall on the garage ceiling. He charged for 4 hours, walked away from the job and left a huge mess in the garage as well as the back patio where he used the hose and left drips of plaster and hand prints all over the patio and hose. There were cigarette butts left on the floor in the garage. We tried numerous times to get ahold of him. He would not answer his phone or return messages. There are 3 different addresses on different websites for this company. All of them are house addresses. He's vanished!!

I would like to add a few pictures. This is the shoddiest workmanship I have ever seen. Note the floor that was clean before he started, cigarette butts strewn about, the tape has already puckered and in the corners it's falling down (note the huge blobs of plaster running down the wall).

Word of warning! DO NOT hire this guy!!

Andrew in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

I have absolutely no complaints about the work that Jay and his crew completed to finish my basement. There were several areas that he had to work around and curves and he did an exceptional job. I have had people ask me who did it when they came to view the basement once it was finished.
Work was completed on time and as promised.

1 review Guelph, ON

Jason did a great job in a bathroom reno. Mudding and taping was excellent, and he even trimmed a space for an inwall medicine cabinet. I'd definitely hire him again.

sheila gibbons from Chatsworth
1 review Guelph, ON

We recently bought a 1550 square foot home that had popcorn ceilings and wallpaper in every room. In removing the wallpaper and popcorn we damaged the drywall on the walls and ceilings. We called Jason and he came the next day and gave us an estimate which we considered to be quite fair. He started the job about 1 week later which was really great as we were very anxious to move into our new home. Over the next 2 weeks Jason worked to make the walls and ceilings perfect. He kept us informed of his progress and provided us great advice when it came to priming the walls. We are very pleased with how smooth the walls and ceilings are. In some cases the damage was so severe that Jason had to mud areas multiple times before they met his high standards. He is very meticulous. It is easy to see that he takes a lot of pride in his work. If you are in need of someone to mud drywall we would highly recommend that you give Jason a call.

Dan from Rockwood
1 review Rockwood, ON

We recently added a 400 sqft addition to our house to create an odly shaped 550 sqft master bedroom with ensuite, an off angled walk in closet, and flat and vaulted ceilings. He also boarded our fireplace framing with concrete board and painted the ceilings in the room. I called Jason and he was at the house the next day and started work the week after. He is very approachable, knowledgable and the results were perfect. He was easy to work with, kept me informed of the progress, and left the room very clean when he was finished. I will not hesitate to contact Jason for future work.

Sarah from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

We had horrible 70s wood panelling and a leaky, bowed ceiling. Jason ripped everything out and put up new drywall and a beautiful California ceiling. He was very hard-working and professional, and the results were excellent. He started early and worked late until the job was done. We now have a beautiful modern living space!

Mohammed in Cambridge
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

I recently had a leaking roof and had to tear down the drywall of an entire exterior wall. After fixing the roof, I reinstalled and hung new drywall. I called Jay from mudslingers to come in to tape and mud. He did a good job and was professional. I never had a chance to meet him as all communication and payment was done electronically, but happy with the job. Would recommend

Lisa in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

I had a kitchen reno done and I found this company through the Yellow Pages. When I called and spoke to Jason he was able to come and take a look at the project the very same day. As promised he arrived on time. He seemed very knowledgeable and ended up speaking to my husband about the renovation for over an hour. The work began the next week and Jason and his employees were on time every day and followed our wishes exactly. They finished the job before expected and left the room clean and properly finished. I have another home renovation coming up and they will most definitely be my first call.

More about Mudslingers

Drywall taping and repairs, textured ceilings, painting and general renovation services completed quickly and reasonably priced. Over 20 years experience.