Alldone Handyman Services

Reviews for Alldone Handyman Services

Best Brand Appliance in Woodbridge
Best Brand Appliance in Woodbridge

Handyman services

Cary is very hard-working, charges very fare rates and works 3x faster than most workers, we use him for our companies projects and personal residential projects , I recommend Cary for trusted , professional and great workmanship , I wish I could give 30 Stars !!!

Maxine Schulman in Richmond hill
Maxine Schulman in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

sofet lighting, installation of washer and dryer and kitchen faucet

I saw Carys sign and called him.... He responded right away came and gave me a free estimate, worked within my budget, was easy to deal with, neat and tidy, had great ideas for my sofet lighting(outside lighting)... and did a fantastic job!!! I WILL use him again and again!!!!

Carol Klerer in Maple
Carol Klerer in Maple
2 reviews Maple, ON

Drywall and Tile

Cary has done very small repair jobs as well as major ones in our home, both inside and outside. He is very well priced, reliable, and can do anything that needs to be done!