English Painter

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for English Painter

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Very Satisfied

Painted a family members house and the results impressed me so that I ended up getting them to paint my condo too. Great attention to detail, always on time, pleasant to deal with and reasonable cost. They did more to enhance the beauty of my home than I had asked of them. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the great review!

LC
LC

Condo painting

I highly recommend the English Painter! They painted my entire 1 bedroom condo over approximately three days. Their work is very high quality. When I returned home at the end of each day all of the furniture was put back and the space was clean. After they painted my living room they could tell I wasn’t happy with the colour. Gareth helped me pick out a new paint, redid a days’ worth of work, and only charged me for the paint, not the labour. It’s very important to them that the client is happy. Without prompting, my building’s concierge told me they had been very kind and respectful - even bringing her donuts! - and she asked for their contact info so she herself could use their services. Will definitely use them again!

It is important that you are happy, thank you for the great review

TheDeas
TheDeas

Interior painting of finished basement including bathroom and stairway hall.

Beautiful job and clean up was immaculate. Even offered to come back if any touchups were needed after moving furniture back in room. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for getting the review to finally go through! Hope to see you again on your next project

Painting Estimate

Gareth came to my condo for an estimate on painting. While I didn't end up going with him, I had to write a review as he was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He had a great up-front attitude and advice. It was a real pleasure dealing with him and Carole.

wow! Thanks !

Ruth C.
Ruth C.

interior and exterior painting, plaster repair

We were very happy with quality of English Painter's workmanship. They did an excellent job of repairing the plaster and painting both our porch and inside the house. And they did a great job of cleaning up afterwards. Thank you to Carol for doing a great job of scheduling and communication and to Gareth and his team for fine workmanship.

Thank you very much! That ceiling was quite the plastering challenge keeping Gareths' skills honed. Thank you for noticing the coordinating behind the scenes by myself :)

Gordon
Gordon

Painted front porch and basement windows

Prep, painting and minor fix-ups were done cleanly and professionally and as scheduled. Work to be done and colours used were defined before starting job ...no surprises.3600

Thank you Gordon for the review. We will have your house up on our
gallery at www.englishpainter.ca shortly.

William Laskin in Toronto
William Laskin in Toronto

Exterior House Painting

English Painter
416 422 3532
26 Lankin Blvd
M4J 4W8

Gareth and his team were a treat to work with. The painting on our aging 3-story house was expertly done, and two rotted wood sections were removed and replaced at no extra charge.
There was one minor blip--we somehow missed the emailed notice of their start date, and were quite surprised to arrive home from a trip to find the work in progress. But there were profuse and sincere apologies for the mixup and the work proceeded without incident. These things happen. I would still hire Gareth and his team again without hesitation.

Thank you again for the understanding in your start date.I will double check with all clients moving forward so it will never happen again. Your home looks beautiful with the new crisp lines of the Benjamin Moore colours!

Gary L in Richmond Hill
Gary L in Richmond Hill

Total Exterior Painting Job

I can't do much better than to echo and agree with all the positive reviews posted here for English Painter.
I own what I guess is one of the last homes in Toronto covered completely with wood siding- 2 storeys, peeling, mouldy in parts, not so good. An onerous job I was not looking forward to.
But English Painters made it pretty much pain free. They did a top-notch looking job fast and well, and were also very helpful with other related related things like putting up a new porch light and assisting me with replacing some rotted stair steps.
I think it always pays to go with guys who enjoy their work. English Painters were certainly like that.

Thanks Gary, its true, Gareth and his team really do enjoy painting which makes for a great over all feeling of bringing your home back to its former glory. We will be posting soon adding you to our homes of 2018 on our website. We enjoyed your company!

Sandra
Sandra

Exterior house & garage painting

The English Painter was recommended by a neighbour who said we'd be very happy with their work, and indeed we are. They are prompt, courteous, professional and most important they do excellent work. Everything was arranged efficiently beforehand by email and with one site visit to provide an estimate. They turned up exactly when they said they would and had the job finished in a day and a half. It looks great! Thanks to all at The English Painter. We recommend them with confidence.

It is important for us to coordinate timing to be there when we say we will. Nothing worse than times being put off or coming and going from a job, which we refuse to do :) Thank you Sandra .

lilley.cyrenne in Toronto
lilley.cyrenne in Toronto

Brick and Siding

We were very pleased with the work done by Gareth the English Painter and his crew. They were courteous, unobtrusive, professional and did an excellent job. The job started when they said it would and the job took exactly the time they said it would. And they cleaned up the job site every night. We could not ask for more. Thanks!

Thank you, your new look is also on our facebook for people to see

More about English Painter

Winner of Homestars two years running! 2018 & 2019!

***

English Painter has also won the Mirror reader's choice award for years. We are punctual - start and finish on time, do superior quality work.

~where old fashioned pride resides~

Our Services:

***

Residential  Office  Interior  Exterior  Wallpaper  Powerwash  Drywall Repair  Plaster  Putty Unstick Windows  Wood Staining