English Painter

Reviews for English Painter

Lorinda &.
Lorinda &.

Total home painting job

We hired English Painter to do our new home, every paintable surface needed to be done! Despite the constraints of having to work around other contractors outside our or their control, all the work was done with good quality and care! We are happy with the service provided! Gareth came back a few weeks later to touch up a few spots, where different lighting highlighted a few blemishes. Gareth an Carol we’re great to work with! Gareth provided advice on how to tackle other reno issues we were dealing with! And he took great interest in some of our other home improvement projects!

Overall, we would highly recommend English Painter!

Thank you so much for the review!

Ashleigh in Toronto
Ashleigh in Toronto

Upstairs makeover

I hired the English Painter in January to paint my 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms and I couldn’t be happier. Gareth and his team were personable and professional. The job was completed on time and looked great! I couldnt be more happy, 10/10 would recommend! Thanks Gareth!

Benjamin Moore makes our work look great.Thank you for your review! and congratulations on the new addition to your family.:)

Sheena
Sheena

Exterior house

Gareth is great to work with, very personable and knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him for any painting job. He'll be back to do more work for me in the spring. It was late in the year for painting but thanks to a warm Fall, Gareth was able to squeeze the job in. I am very pleased with the work.

see you in the spring for part two! Thank you for taking the time to do a review for us.

Matt
Matt

Porch painting

From start to finish, The English Painter was excellent to work with. They returned my initial inquiry very quickly, provided a competitive quote on a two level front porch painting job, and the work at my house was finished efficiently and at a very high quality. I also greatly appreciated Gareth's recommendation of a stain product to use that looks fantastic.

Overall I would highly recommend the English Painter.

Stains can be complex, glad we were able to help.

wendy.petersen
wendy.petersen

Painting the exterior of my house

Quick response to my initial call to arrange a date and time for a quote. Gareth, The English Painter, arrived on time with clipboard in hand to list everything I wanted done. Quote was sent by email confirming all that was discussed. I was impressed with the professionalism of The English Painter and the competence of the two staff that were sent to do the painting. They did a beautiful job and I'm very pleased with their work.

Thank you very much for doing the reference!Thank you for your hospitality with the tea and biscuits :)

Mallory
Mallory

kitchen, living room & hallway

Hi,
Gareth and Carol were very prompt and friendly over the whole experience! They provided a fair quote and were able to start the job 1 day early - which was a great help to me. They did great work, finished on time and cleaned up the space. I would highly recommend them and bring them back for future jobs.

Thank you for the review!

Happy C.
Happy C.

painting siding on house exterior

- painted the siding of our two storey home
- matched the colour of side to existing porch siding
- very professional
- timely - met deadline
- very friendly and personal staff on phone when booking and in person when on job
- would definitely recommend

Thank you for the reference!

Sheila
Sheila

Painting

The living room, dining room and hallway were painted to my complete satisfaction. Patches were expertly done and great care was taken to protect the floors and the rest of the living quarters.

JDavidson
JDavidson

Exterior paint job

The English Painter is a reliable and quality painting business. We have used them twice and both times we were very happy with the work. We dealt with Gareth who is knowledgeable and easy to work with. The jobs started and ended on schedule. The English Painter is a little more expensive than its competitors but you get great service from a quality Painter.

Thank you for your review.Hope you will consider us for your next project

More about English Painter

English Painter has won the Mirror reader's choice award for years. We are punctual - start and finish on time, do superior quality work.
~where old fashioned pride resides~

Residential  Office  Interior  Exterior  Wallpaper  Powerwash  Drywall Repair  Plaster  Putty Unstick Windows  Wood Staining

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Benjamin Moore is our paint of choice
Whether you're preparing to sell your house, completing a renovation, or freshening up an atmosphere, English Painter will deliver the tones & hues you love while providing a high quality paint job.We use top quality paints such as Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Farrow & Ball . With our hard work and dedication we make your painting experience as pleasant as possible.
interior exterior painting staining drywall repairs lathe repairs, wallpaper hanging, putty replacement
England City and Guilds