English Painter

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for English Painter

jill h.
jill h.

Exterior painting on metal fencing with rails

From first contact, to the quote, and the finished job, Gareth and his team did a fantastical speedy job. The team was efficient, tidy, pleasant and personable. A job well done. I would not hesitate to use English Painter again and will recommend them to friends.

123balmy in Toronto
123balmy in Toronto

outdoor painting

The English Painter team painted my upper deck, garage door and trim and front door and surround. They were prompt, efficient and courteous. There were a couple of little things which they took care of without charge, to make sure that everything looked perfect.

Thank you for your review!

Jules
Jules

Outdoor painting

Gareth and team did a great job in their painting, staining and fence repair work for us. We would absolutely call on the English Painter again!

Thank you for the review! :)

Joan Park in Markham
Joan Park in Markham

Interior Hall, Bedroom, Ensuite, Living, DIning, Family, Powder Rooms

We had used English Painter to paint our tudor exterior 2 years ago. Many compliments from neighbours. Knew that we would go back to Gareth to update our interior.
House is transformed from 1990s to 2019. Painting done by English Painter's crew in 3 days. Wayne, a master with putty took away all the cracks, dents and holes from 30 years of living. Saved me from needing to replace a bedroom door. Attention to all trim including doors, frames and baseboards shows off the finished job. Helped me hang my favourite pictures back up so I didn't ding the new paint job. Helped move back heavy dresser and mirror. New kitchen light connected.
Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter was the perfect colour. Depending on daylight looks taupe/greige.
Will have them back to paint new woman's cave, office and utility rooms.
Thank You English Painter and Team!

Thank you Joan. We really enjoyed your hospitality!

Superior Customer Service

Above and Beyond expectations! 2+ years after painting our condo, we're undergoing mandatory building plumbing refit. English Painter promptly replied to my emails re paints used here, answering many questions, so that the Building's contractor can repaint drywall repairs in kitchen and bathrooms. Thank you Carol and Gareth!

Thank you for the review!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Very Satisfied

Painted a family members house and the results impressed me so that I ended up getting them to paint my condo too. Great attention to detail, always on time, pleasant to deal with and reasonable cost. They did more to enhance the beauty of my home than I had asked of them. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the great review!

LC
LC

Condo painting

I highly recommend the English Painter! They painted my entire 1 bedroom condo over approximately three days. Their work is very high quality. When I returned home at the end of each day all of the furniture was put back and the space was clean. After they painted my living room they could tell I wasn’t happy with the colour. Gareth helped me pick out a new paint, redid a days’ worth of work, and only charged me for the paint, not the labour. It’s very important to them that the client is happy. Without prompting, my building’s concierge told me they had been very kind and respectful - even bringing her donuts! - and she asked for their contact info so she herself could use their services. Will definitely use them again!

It is important that you are happy, thank you for the great review

TheDeas
TheDeas

Interior painting of finished basement including bathroom and stairway hall.

Beautiful job and clean up was immaculate. Even offered to come back if any touchups were needed after moving furniture back in room. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for getting the review to finally go through! Hope to see you again on your next project

Toronto
Toronto

Painting Estimate

Gareth came to my condo for an estimate on painting. While I didn't end up going with him, I had to write a review as he was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He had a great up-front attitude and advice. It was a real pleasure dealing with him and Carole.

wow! Thanks !

Ruth C.
Ruth C.

interior and exterior painting, plaster repair

We were very happy with quality of English Painter's workmanship. They did an excellent job of repairing the plaster and painting both our porch and inside the house. And they did a great job of cleaning up afterwards. Thank you to Carol for doing a great job of scheduling and communication and to Gareth and his team for fine workmanship.

Thank you very much! That ceiling was quite the plastering challenge keeping Gareths' skills honed. Thank you for noticing the coordinating behind the scenes by myself :)

More about English Painter

English Painter is a family run business serving the Toronto area for 25+ yrs. Prior, Gareth worked as well as apprenticed in England, and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to your home for all your decorating needs. Winner of HomeStars two years running! 2018 & 2019 and winner of the Mirror's Readers Choice awards. We are punctual - start and finish on time, do superior quality work. We use only the best products such as Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams and Farrow and Ball or will use a paint preferred by the homeowner.

~where old fashioned pride resides~

***

Our Services: Painting - Interior and Exterior, Staining, Drywall Repairs, Lathe Repairs, Putty Replacement, Power washing, and Plaster. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.