European interlock designs 2000 inc

Interlocking Stone
241 Applewood Cres Concord ON L4K2E6
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Toronto  >  European interlock designs 2000 inc

Reviews for European interlock designs 2000 inc

John So from Markham

I chose them to do the front garden project, because I heard about this company for a few years, and they are heavily advertised on Chinese Radio Station. Went to their web site and also check home star rating as we.. I signed the contract at 23rd of July and they came at 25th of July to complete the project in one day. Workmanship is good (as compared to other cheaper contractors my neighbors hire). However, they could do better in terms of choosing the stone before installation. What I meant is put the ugly ones on the hidden area and the handsome ones on the centre area (which they didn't).
In addition, I found a deep scratch 10 days later on one of the coping stone. Called the sales rep, and he recommended me to take a picture and email to the owner, Gabriele, which I did. He returned my email same day and said will investigate into it. After two weeks, no one come to fix the scratch and I called Gabriele again. He said he is waiting for the filler compound to be sent from the stone supplier (BWS). Another week has gone, still nothing happen yet.
Therefore, may I draw a temporarily conclusion that:
This company hired Portuguese to do the installation. They are good on workmanship, courteous, and clean up the area before they leave. However, the material (stones) were average, and the after sales service were not there yet (suppose to come with one year warranty).
The lucky part is that I decided to divide the project into two parts: front garden wall this year, back yard interlock next year. Therefore, at the end of the day, if Gabriele do not show up to do the repair work, I will hire another to repair the coping stone when I complete my back yard next year.

My personal recommendation is; if possible, try to split up your project and test the company in person.

Gabriel came in today (25/8/14) to repair the deep scratch mark with brick gap filler. It is still very visible to me. Since this is not a big deal, I will wait for next year when I complete the back yard patio floor, will ask the guys to replace the coping stone. Still keep my 6 rating.

Alex from Woodbridge
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

After having a lot of troubles with a contractor I hired to do my front yard, I immediately began looking for another company to do my backyard. One of my friend recommended Gabriel to me and just two weeks later the job was done. They even came one week earlier and on the end second day everything was done as promised and in time. Compare them to other company,who messed up with our front, these guys are professionals by all means!

Richard from Toronto

Our front yard lanscaping is on a hill & It required high retaining walls on both sides of a driveway. We got quotes from 4 reputable interlock companies. All of them provided comparable quotes but we decided to go with European Interlock Designs because they were the only ones that brought in an engineer to analyse a proper design for our hilly landscape. They provide the correct analysis of building the high retaining walls properly with drainage & geogrids. Although the team was only 2 people, these guys were highly skilled & worked tirelessly. They completed a 10 day project in 6 days. Even their follow up service was great as we noticed a small issue which they response quickly to finishing the task. We are very happy with our new beautiful interlock yard & would highly recommend them for families that want highly skilled quality work.

Marcus Cheng
5 reviews ,

European Interlock Design did the installation of interlocking bricks for my front and backyard. They are extremely professional and patience during the whole process of design and stone selection. The workmanship is one of the best in GTA and completed the project as scheduled.

More about European interlock designs 2000 inc

When selecting an interlocking contractor choose European Interlock Design to provide you with a Free Home Consultation and get a quote from the specialists in interlocking pavers. Whether it is providing a spacious patio area, a decorative pool deck, or a maintenance free driveway or courtyard, European Interlock Design will ...