European Interlock Designs 2000 Inc

Reviews for European Interlock Designs 2000 Inc

jimmy l.
jimmy l.

garden interlock design

very profession design, great material used and extremely fast work. love it! i will recommend to all my friends for sure

Thank-you Jimmy We loved working with you. We appreciate the trust you have in European Interlock Designs.

dlackhan
dlackhan

Interlocking

They were hired to do an interlocking driveway and also a walkway. Also hired to interlock my entire back yard. The work was done in a timely manner and Professionally done.

Thank you for the kind words. We're always happy to hear from clients after work is completed.

E
E

Install interlocking pavers on patio and driveway.

European Interlock Design installed interlocking pavers on my patio and driveway. They were prompt and arrived on the day they promised. They installed the bricks in a clean and proper fashion. I’m pleased with all aspects of the transaction.

charlie
charlie

Backyard outdoor living area

Very satisfied with the quality of the job. On time on schedule and delivered as promised.

Thank-you for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to meet and exceed customer expectations. Enjoy your summer getaway.

tpcolantonio
tpcolantonio

Driveway and walkway

Great job. Done in 2 days. Great crew. I highly recommend European Interlock Designs 2000.

Joe R.
Joe R.

Driveway and patio

European did a wonderful job with our driveway and patio design, very reliable efficient and workmanship was phenomenal.

Thank you for the review.

Marlene
Marlene

Pool installation, backyard cabana, backyard living area with fireplace and front driveway

The crew was very organized, respectful and completed the work in a very quick time. My husband and I were extremely satisfied with their work precision. I am glad I chose this company and would confidently recommend them to anyone who needs a patio, pool or driveway.

Thank you for the review.

Masoud
Masoud
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Frond and back yard landscaping

Excellent job. Very experienced crew and friendly people. Recommend to everyone. The project turned out amazingly nice.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience. We love to hear from our clients and hope you enjoy your new outdoor space for many years to come. The crew expresses many thanks as well.

John So from Markham
John So from Markham

Front garden wall + interlock

I chose them to do the front garden project, because I heard about this company for a few years, and they are heavily advertised on Chinese Radio Station. Went to their web site and also check home star rating as we.. I signed the contract at 23rd of July and they came at 25th of July to complete the project in one day. Workmanship is good (as compared to other cheaper contractors my neighbors hire). However, they could do better in terms of choosing the stone before installation. What I meant is put the ugly ones on the hidden area and the handsome ones on the centre area (which they didn't).
In addition, I found a deep scratch 10 days later on one of the coping stone. Called the sales rep, and he recommended me to take a picture and email to the owner, Gabriele, which I did. He returned my email same day and said will investigate into it. After two weeks, no one come to fix the scratch and I called Gabriele again. He said he is waiting for the filler compound to be sent from the stone supplier (BWS). Another week has gone, still nothing happen yet.
Therefore, may I draw a temporarily conclusion that:
This company hired Portuguese to do the installation. They are good on workmanship, courteous, and clean up the area before they leave. However, the material (stones) were average, and the after sales service were not there yet (suppose to come with one year warranty).
The lucky part is that I decided to divide the project into two parts: front garden wall this year, back yard interlock next year. Therefore, at the end of the day, if Gabriele do not show up to do the repair work, I will hire another to repair the coping stone when I complete my back yard next year.

My personal recommendation is; if possible, try to split up your project and test the company in person.

Gabriel came in today (25/8/14) to repair the deep scratch mark with brick gap filler. It is still very visible to me. Since this is not a big deal, I will wait for next year when I complete the back yard patio floor, will ask the guys to replace the coping stone. Still keep my 6 rating.

More about European Interlock Designs 2000 Inc

When selecting an interlocking contractor choose European Interlock Design to provide you with a Free Home Consultation and get a quote from the specialists in interlocking pavers.

Whether it is providing a spacious patio area, a decorative pool deck, or a maintenance free driveway or courtyard, European Interlock Design will provide you with a variety of colour and styles to choose from.