Angels Painting

Keele North York ON M6B 2L3

Reviews for Angels Painting

rosendaagpoon@yahoo.ca from Toronto
R. N.

Paint the whole interior house

They came to give me a free quote. The price was reasonable. They covered my floors during painting and clean up after painting. They were polite and professional. They covered all holes on the walls. They applied 2 coats of paint.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
1 review ,

Condo Interior Painted

Csaba did a great job in painting my condo, and did so at a reasonable price. I received a few quotes, and his was the best. My fear was that he would not be able to deliver at the price, but he did. My place looks 100% better. One of the key benefits is that I found him trustworthy, as I am a single professional, so I could not be home while the work was getting done. He came in and locked up everyday, and saved me a big headache. He also quickly fixed any areas I thought that needed touch-ups.

Thanks!

Susan in North York
Susan in North York
1 review North York, ON

2 Bedroom apartment painting

My 2 bedroom apartment needed some painting to be done.I have had called Angels Painting and I can say that I'm really happy with the job Csaba and his crew have done.From start to Finish they are wonderful to work with and you'll not be disappointed.

Thank you Angels Painting for the great job.

Susan

Julia in North York
Julia in North York
1 review North York, ON

Interior painting

I hired Angels Painting to paint the interior of my home. The prep work and the paint job was done in three days and no mess at all. Csaba and your crew did a great job from start to finish. The cost of the job was within my budget and worth every penny. My house looks fantastic again. Thanks for the great job on my house!

More about Angels Painting

Angels Paintig is a family owned and operated company, offers complete interior and exterior painting services for both residential and commercial. Providing beatiful work to customers in the Toronto area. We built our reputation on quality work and customer satisfaction garanteed. Organized, clean and dependable with a sharp eye for ...