Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs

Reviews for Premier Pool Group

pool owner in Mississauga
pool owner in Mississauga

Pool leak repair

We were having a pool water loss issue. We called Premier pool on a Saturday and the next day - Sunday - Lenni and Jodi visited and isolated the leak location very quickly. The culprit was determined to be a broken elbow at the pool return line pool entrance and would require removal of stone and concrete decking. A very fair price was quoted for the work. While we were away on vacation the following week Lenni and his crew completed the repair. When we returned everything was repaired and the work was professional to the point where there is no evidence the concrete and stone decking was disturbed. I did have some difficulty connecting with Lenni to ensure everything was in place for the work to be done while we were away; but as it turns out there was no need for this concern. Thank you Lenni and Jodi.

Don and Darlene - Oakville

Hello Don & Darlene

Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate it very much. I'm glad to hear it looks like we were never there or disturbed the walkway around the pool area where the repairs took place. It was a pleasure working with you and your son was very helpful with cold waters onsite as it was a extremely hot day during the repair, and your dog kept up our spirits as he wagged his tail and have every stuffed toy he owns at the door waiting to be played with.

We hope you enjoyed your vacation and I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer my phone always, short staff this season and I seem to be elbow deep in water when it rings from time to time. Please feel free to contact us anytime for your pool services including closing, openings, liners etc etc

Lenni & Jodie

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Leak Test

Terrible experience!! Lenni sent his wife to do a leak test in my pool in 2016 and it seems that she does not have enough experience as she spotted a leak in a wrong spot. I called him and let him know that I couldn't find any leaks where they had said. He was rude and told me that if he went back to my house, he would charge me again. It ended up that when he went, the leak was not in the place his wife had said :( Such a waste of money and time. Then he said that after I fixed the leak, he would come back to retest it but he never did or responded any of my messages. Stay away from this company!!!

LOL - Competition Review

I'm going to call 110% BS on this review and I'll gladly point out the obvious as whom ever wrote this is simply trying to tarnish our name. Here's a few points proving otherwise.

1. This review is from undisclosed user

2. We haven't had ANY leak disputes in 10+ years

3. Our Anderson Leak Detection Equipment is literally fail proof as it sends electeicticty through the pool and pin points exactly where the electricity is escaping, which is the leak. Look up our page Premier Pool Group on facebook to see a video of how it works... it's similar to sonar technology it doesn't lie.

4. The leak track tools cost over $3500.00. I can't count how many backyards we've walked into and Jodie has found the hole before I even have the leak track set up lol, her name of eagle eye is accurate.

5. This leak you claim is from 2016 detection yet a review is only written in 2018 and under a hidden name?

6. We dont recommend clients doing any repairs and most clients that we deal with dont have the knowledge or tools to do so. However, If and when a client want to do their own repair we do not offer any free secondary visits to the property.

7. Plumbing Leak Detection is done with Air and Water underground under 15 PSI pressure. Similar equipment is used to hear the bubbles leaking. Locating leaking plumbing underground that is not exposed visually is within a few inches of the loudest sounds underground.

If this review is a honest one, which I highly doubt, no client has ever called me back to reschedule a leak detection that I can personally recollect or have any emails / text messages that we've repaired.

8. All leak detection has a 30 Day warranty

416-895-6717
1045 EASTMOUNT AVE
Mississauga
L5E 1Z2

Premier Pool Group came highly recommended be their reviews on Homestars. They answered or emails quickly and answered all our questions and even informed of of some of the things we didn't think to ask.

We had them fix a leak in our pool after they found it with their leak detection service and also replace our liner as it was almost 20 years old.

From start to finish of the project it was only a week. The others that we contacted before finding Premier all said 3 to 4 weeks. These guys are fast, clean, and professional.

Thank you Julie & Mark, it was great working on your property and making the new modern updated changes, we look forward to many years of service ahead

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Premier Pool Group

We have used Premier Pool Group for a number of years and were very happy. They are conveniently located close to my home so we stop in on the weekend and they test our water for free to make sure it's clean. They have a full stock of items and chemicals for pool.

We've dealt with other in the past and were happy but Premier Pool Group goes a step further. We wish them many years of success.

Thanks Greg and again thank you for helping with the annual BBQ also

Pat in Saint Thomas
Pat in Saint Thomas

Pool Services

Lenni & Jodie have been servicing our pool for over 10 years. We use them to open & close the pool along with weekly maintenance. Their staff is also very welcoming, always arrive with smiles and in a uniform.

Their expert knowledge and fair prices are what sets them apart from others. We have no problem recommending them to friends, family and neighbors.

We will be continuing their services for many years to come

Thank you for the kind words, always a pleasure

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Worst Customer Service

Our experience dealing with Premier Pool is nothing like the 9.5 rating. In fact, it is hard to believe it is the same company that others rate so highly. Our story.
Our pool was built by Premier Pools 25 years ago. Never having had a problem with any aspect of the pool, we decided to use Premier Pools again when it was time to replace the original winter cover of 25 years, last summer. The original graphic pool drawing with dimensions were provide to Lenni who assured us that was all that was needed. Having also been assured that they stand by their product and that they would immediately address any issue, we reluctantly paid the full amount in advance, as was required. The new winter cover arrived on time, however when it came time to install, after the closing activities had been completed (water drained etc), it was determined that the band which clips into the coping had been sewn on backwards (facing the coping) rendering it useless. Lenni stated most pools are designed for it to clip in that way and that only a small percentage are designed like ours. He sent it back to the manufacturer and after a two week wait and considerable accumulation of debris at the bottom of our pool, the cover was returned to us with the band having been reversed. Jodi installed the cover, gratis, however she had difficulty clipping it into the coping at the deep end and had to used plastic wedges to keep it in place. At the time we assumed it was due to the vinyl being less flexible due to the cold weather. Little did we know that it would be the problem that has caused us much concern this spring.
Having returned from being out of country for an extended period of time in April, we found that the cover at the deep end of the pool had come out of the coping. We tried to put it back to no avail and noticed that the part that clips into the coping didn't have enough of a "v" depth to hold it in place.
May 5th I left a voice message and texted Lenni with pictures explaining the situation and asked that he come out to look at it himself as we believed it was due to a manufacturing problem. NO RESPONSE.
More voice messages, texts followed and two weeks later I posted a message on their web site. STILL NO RESPONSE.
Being persistent I continued to call and to my surprise one morning a man answered the phone. He was aware of the situation and stated he was about to return my call. He stated that this style of pool cover requires plastic wedges inserted all around to support and hold it in place and that the problem was that not enough wedges were used at installation. I disagreed, stating our original 25 year old cover installed by Premier Pools never had a problem and never required wedges. When he continued to argue, I asked to speak to Lenni and left a message to return my call, which of course didn't happened.
Once again, persistence paid off. This time Lenni answered. I explained what the fellow had said and that if this product now required wedges he should have informed us of this at the time to afford us the opportunity to select another style. He indicated that his wife, Jodi did have a problem getting the cover to stay in place and that is why she used the wedges but that is not the norm. He indicated he would have to check it out himself. I told him he would have to come soon as the cover is coming off more each day due to the vinyl softening with warmer temperatures. I also asked for a pool opening which he scheduled for June 5th.
MAY 30TH. No sign of Lenni. I left another voice message and sent a text message with pictures advising him that he needs to come to inspect the band/coping connection asap as the cover is three quarters off now and that it and the winter debris will be at the bottom of the pool soon. I also cancelled the appointment as we couldn't wait until June 5th and opened the pool ourselves. We assume they got the text as no one arrived on June 5th. In the text message we asked that the matter of the defective cover be addressed and requested that they either provide a new cover or refund our money. NO RESPONSE
June 12 2017. I left sent the following final text message to Lenni "I have not had a response to the foregoing text or any other text, email, or voice message. Kindly advise if you have any intention to ever respond to our issue. Thank you."
NO RESPONSE.

I am at loss to understand the lack of responsiveness and poor customer service. We have supporting pictures and documentation, have been more than patient and now will have to investigate other options available to us for a resolution.

Sorry we didn't build your pool 25 years ago unless Lenni built it when he was 15 years old

pyee from Scarborough
pyee from Scarborough

Pool opening

Very professional and always come on the date and time that they promise. Very reasonable price also. They had also fixed my broken and leaking pipes last year which other company was not able to do.

Brian from Mississauga
Brian from Mississauga

Pool & Spa Closing

Called Lenni and asked for a quote on Pool and Spa closing. Quote was emailed to me the next day and service was done on day I requested. Professionalism is the best word I can describe for Lenni & Jodi of Premier. Thank you Lenni & Jodi and look forward to your email in the Spring to schedule opening.

Thank you Brian for the kind words always a pleasure working for you. Hope you have a great winter and yes we will be sending out the opening emails soon enough. Have a great new year and see you in the spring

Len &.
Len &.

Pool resurfacing and component upgrade

Lenni and his team did an excellent job refurbishing our pool and provided great service throughout. They were pleasant and professional and only recommended work that needed to be done. We would highly recommend Premiere Pools for all new and existing pool owners.

Thanks Len looking forward to another great season

More about Premier Pool Group

Premier Pool Group provides full swimming pool, spa and fountain service and repair to help keep your residential or commercial system running smoothly. We recommend meeting you on-site for a no-charge, no-obligation analysis of your swimming pool equipment. We dispatch one of our full-time, year-round employees to complete the service. ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Mississauga?