CONNAUGHT HOMES LTD.

Builders
425 Edenderry Line, R.R. 1, Ennismore North Kawartha ON K0L1T0
HomeStars  >  Builders in North Kawartha  >  CONNAUGHT HOMES LTD.

Reviews for CONNAUGHT HOMES LTD.

4 reviews Ennismore, ON

Excavation, Footings, frost walls, backfill, moving part of old cottage, roofing siding, guttering

Professional! Reliable! Creative! Experienced! Effective! Intelligent! Efficient! Respected! Trustworthy! And yes, pleasant to deal with as well! -- When we decided to raise, renovate and extend our cottage, these were the qualities we wanted in our contractor! And we found them all - and more - in Joe Crowley and his expert team at Connaught Homes Ltd.

4 reviews Ennismore, ON

Excavation, foundations, basement walls, framing, roof, shingles, evestroughs, decks, doors, stairs, landings

My wife Viviana and I accepted a quote from Connaught Homes Ltd. to build the entire structure of a new home to replace our lakeside cottage in preparation for our retirement. We certainly chose the right company! The results were on-time and of the highest quality and the trades supplied were first class. Joe Crowley, the owner is an excellent communicator. My wife, Joe and I had a first class working relationship from the word ‘Go!’ Joe also advised us and suggested sub-contractors as we proceeded to finish our home after his company’s portion of the work was done. Every single subcontractor he suggested did excellent work for us. And what is more, they did it at the time it was required and gave us very good value for money. Joe Crowley and his team made a real pleasure out of the experience of building our new home. In fact it has been one of the best years of my entire life. My wife agrees! Our heartfelt thanks to Connaught Homes Ltd.