LEAP Management Inc.

Asbestos & Lead Removal
20-80 Carr St Toronto ON M5T1B7
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Toronto  >  LEAP Management Inc.

Reviews for LEAP Management Inc.

wglak in Markham
wglak in Markham

Air testing

I would strongly recommend the services of this company. Lilja never once made me feel rushed and gave me strong advice and direction. Thank you for all your help and after dealing with other companies I wished I had dealt with Lilja from the start.

Mike in Richmond Hill
Mike in Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air quality test in new house

We met Lilja back in March 2016 via a Carson Dunlop home inspection. We opted for the air quality test as we had concerns about a home we were interested in purchasing. Lilja was friendly and knowledgeable, took all the samples she needed and within 4 days we had results that put our fears at bay.

We have addressed one moldy section of drywall that was cut out and rearrange some of the heater and ac drain lines to point more directly to the drain.

Another area we had concerns about came back negative, and during our renovations we eventually opened that area up and sure enough no mold, just a cold zone.

Thanks Lilja!

Air Sampling Test

I required an air sampling test for formaldehyde to be done for my house. LEAN came highly recommended. I contacted Lilja, the owner, who arranged for the tests to be done right away. Her quote was reasonable. Lilja's site visit and testing process were very thorough. She described the process she would undertake in detail as well as Health Canada guidelines and limits. She answered any questions I had in a clear and thoughtful way. I received her report the following day. It was a very professional document that met all my requirements. Lilja was great to work with and I would certainly use her again.

N
N

Air testing in one of the bedrooms

We had an urgent odour issue. We asked Lilja for help and got immediate attention. She honestly informed us that her services would not be needed in this case and suggested a solution. Her recommendation helped solve the problem for good.
Very honest, professional and prompt. Highly recommended.

Albert from Toronto
Albert from Toronto

Asbestos testing

We bought a new house near High Park that had vermiculite in the attic. We wanted to know about whether the paint contained lead or not. Lilja came very quickly to sample the vermiculite in the attic and got the asbestos test results the next day. Her report detailed the procedure and standards for testing. She also was able to suggest the likely brand of the vermiculite and that it came from South Africa based on its appearance. Even though the results were negative for asbestos, this little bit of extra information was very reassuring and her experience and expertise in this area were much appreciated. She also spoke to us on the phone and recommended we just assume the paint had lead and to clean it with lead detergent rather than do additional tests. Payment was sent after delivery of the inspection report. Very helpful, very quick, did not do more work than necessary - very professional.

Bia A in Toronto
Bia A in Toronto

Asbestos testing

When renovating I found some plaster that looked funny and wanted it tested for asbestos. Liliana from Leap Management returned my request for a quote the same day and came 2 days later. She was very friendly and answered all my questions clearly. We decided to also test the ceiling. The results became available within 48 hours and Liliana explained the next steps and recommended an excellent company for the required removal.

Adrienne from Toronto
Adrienne from Toronto

Mould assesment

We were very pleased with Lilja's professionalism. She was able to come to our house to do a mould assessment only a few days after calling her internally. We were equally impressed with how quickly she was able to provide us with a detailed report. When we had the mould remediated, the company told us Lilja was spot on about where she expected the mould to be. This saved us a lot of money in the long run. We would recommend Lilja without hesitation.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Asbestos Testing

We were worried about asbestos in the plaster walls of our house. Lilja came out as soon as possible and gave us lots of good advice regarding testing and remediation. We got the results quickly and she continued to respond to our questions about the results, which put our minds at ease. Great customer service, fast turn around, and Lilja is just super friendly and helpful!

Meghan Castle from North York
Meghan Castle from North York
1 review North York, ON

Mould Assessment

We were extremely impressed with the quality of service from LEAP Management. Lilja performed our basement inspection following water damage from a sump pump failure. She was extremely knowledgeable and thorough and quickly provided a detailed report with mould levels from various areas of the basement, description of findings and photos as well as recommendations for dealing with the issues that she discovered. These were implemented and we now have peace of mind that our kids are not playing in a basement with potentially toxic, while not visible, mould. Would highly recommend LEAP Management!

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

mold detection

I had dealt with other high quality environmental consultants in the past, but Lilja Palsson of LEAP was in another league--her price about 75% of what I had paid for air samples and report, the turnaround time shorter, the report more thorough, and she was very friendly and willing to offer support and advice. When I called on two subsequent occasions with different water issues, she recommended suitable courses of action and referred me to other service providers for emergency response (eg ServiceMaster and a private handyman). Each time I have called her, she has picked up the phone immediately, given timely, helpful and friendly support. I am so grateful to have her among my resources for the house.

More about LEAP Management Inc.

LEAP Management Inc. is an environmental consulting company specifically focused on helping residential clients with their environmental needs. We have a thorough understanding of indoor environments, building structure and potential hazards that can affect your health and housing value.

Are you planning a renovation in the near future? It is important to sample older building materials such as plaster, drywall, vinyl floor tile, vinyl sheet flooring, ceiling tiles, pipe insulation, duct insulation and vermiculite attic insulation for asbestos content prior to demolition to prevent asbestos fibers from becoming airborne and causing a health hazard. We can help you safely begin your renovation project.

Are you experiencing allergic symptoms such as itchy, water eyes, sore throat, headaches, cough and runny nose when you’re at home? You may have hidden source of mould growth, which may be affecting your health. We can help you identify and safely remove mould growth.

Are you thinking of buying an older home, but are worried about potential environmental issues? We can provide an environmental inspection of your home to identify potential issues that you may encounter (mould, asbestos, lead-based paints, vermiculite, UFFI).

LEAP has only qualified professionals with backgrounds in environmental engineering, microbiology and mycology, experienced in environmental consulting to assess your environmental problems and to provide you with practical environmental solutions in a language you understand.