Golden Maids

Reviews for Golden Maids

Toni in Vaughan
Toni in Vaughan

Move in with Golden Maids

We did a move in cleaning with Golden Maids and I decided to share this experience as our acknowledgement for their excellent job.
First of all, thanks a lot to Paula, a very friendly and responsible maid, who helped us that day. She brought all the supplies and cleaning products, so we had nothing to worry about.
To be honest, we had some experience with cleaning service before and the result we received was not the one we had expected. So, we didn’t expect that much this time, either, we just needed a little of help. Maybe the rule of “expecting less, receive more” worked this time…BUT! The cleaning was fantastic!!! Really well done!!! It looked like a new life was given to our house! Everything was sparkling! Every piece of baseboard was washed with such a detail (!)…and window sills, and door frames…A really professional and conscious approach! Such a job should be rewarded! My sincere gratitude to Golden Maids and special thanks to Paula. We will definitely call again!

Daniel in Thornhill
Daniel in Thornhill

Ease your life with Golden Maids

I wanted to get a spring cleaning and occasionally came across Golden Maids when searching through HomeStars. I just called them and immediately got a quote.
Usually, we do cleaning by our own but it is too stressful when it comes to details, especially closets and mirrors. We wanted them to shine. We had Norma coming to our house and she did an amazing job. All the cabinet units were cleaned from top to bottom and nicely dried. No prints, no stains, no solution marks remained. It took time but I have to say, it’s worth it! Thank you for your loyalty and devotion! It was a good beginning of our collaboration!

Joe in Markham
Joe in Markham

Professional Approach

I wanted to express my special thanks to Golden Maids!
I ordered Golden Package and was 100% satisfied. I had two ladies cleaning my house who did a fantastic job! Very friendly, polite and detail-oriented maids. When I checked the cleaning I felt like ‘Yes! I wanted it to be done exactly this way!’ My house was in a perfect condition. Kitchen was so clean that even our old-fashioned stove looked like a new one. All the bathrooms were sparkling. They washed and sanitized tile grouts!!! The detail I was really happy about! Every corner was dusted, vacuumed and washed. A good and professional approach! Highly recommend!

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your review! It’s such a pleasure to know that the service we provide meets your expectations. Thank you for choosing Golden Maids!

Olivia in Toronto
Olivia in Toronto

A good company with appropriate service

I called Golden Maids to help my parents with cleaning their house in Richmond Hill. They did an amazing job within a reasonable time. We were fully satisfied. Still, use their service. Thank you for meeting our needs!

Dear Olivia,
Thank you for your trust and fidelity to our company. It’s our duty to simplify your life providing a professional service. We are really glad to hear that our efforts are highly appreciated by our customers.

David in Vaughan
David in Vaughan

Definitely Best!

Recently used this company for the first time. To be honest, the result exceeded my expectations! There was a fabulous job done! Nothing was missed. Bathrooms and kitchen were cleaned with such an attention to detail. It took more time than estimated at the beginning but I was really satisfied when checked the cleaning. Professional job and pleasant personnel. Definitely will use this company again.

Thank you for your positive review! We always appreciate it!

Kerryn in Toronto
Kerryn in Toronto

No price surprises

Golden Maids did a fine job. No price surprises. In fact I was kept apprised of the projected time to completion and associated cost as the work progressed. The house I had cleaned was badly in need. They left no surface uncleaned. Walls, interior windows and window coverings, interior cabinets, all kitchen surfaces, interior of refrigerator, bathroom tubs, fixtures, floors. This was my first experience with hiring a cleaning service and it was definitely well worth the money. Saved me a lot of hard work and time.

Your feedback is highly appreciated. We look forward to serving you for many more years.Thank you for being our valued customer!

Martha in Toronto
Martha in Toronto

Neat and nice

I called to make an appt and they had availability exactly the time and date I asked for which was nice. I had Geidy as my cleaner and she did such a great job that I'm definitely going to request her again. I live in a big apartment complex and my unit is hard to find but she arrived at the exact time that I was scheduled and went straight to work. She was very friendly and I felt comfortable with her around my things. She was even super friendly to my cats. If you decide to choose this service, ask for Geidy and you won't be disappointed :)

We certainly have a great team here in Golden Maids, and it's always fantastic when our customers express their appreciation. We wish you and your sister all the best in her new home and hope you shall continue using our services in future.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Deep cleaning

Golden Maids did an amazing job on a one-time deep cleaning of my house. I have been disappointed in the past by other companies but i finally found one that really cleans!! I was out of town and my mom was watching my house for me. Lena was very responsive even when I could only communicate with her by text messaging. They pulled the stove and refrigerator out and cleaned behind them, they cleaned the oven and the microwave, they cleaned the blinds and window, the window and sliding glass door track was cleaned, they managed to get all the dust from behind the TV and entertainment center, the bathrooms and floors looked great. I came home and the entire house looked amazing! My mom said there were 2 people cleaning and they were actually cleaning for over 5 hours! Highly recommend this company!

Dear Andrea, we're here to simplify things, by providing reliable, friendly attitude. We're very proud of our professional cleaners and you can be sure that I will personally inform the cleaning crew about your satisfaction with their work. Thank you for your great feedback!

Phoebe in Toronto
Phoebe in Toronto

5/5 goes to Golden Maids

I was genuinely surprised by this maid service. I would say usually my expectations are really high, and many services don't satisfy me, but Golden Maids service left me with nothing but satisfaction. I'm living in a 1000 sqft apartment, and within two hours of their arrival, my place was spotless! Everything was organized, my furniture was dusted, my dishes were washed, my rug was vacuumed, and my floor was mopped to the t. I also checked to see if all the stains were removed, and surely enough they were. Golden Maids were on time, had a reasonable quota, and cleaned thoroughly. 5/5 would definitely refer this service to all those who wants high-quality service with a friendly staff.

Thank you so much, Phoebe, for the kind words :) We pride ourselves in our punctuality, knowledge and in helping our customers feel at ease when dealing with any of our services. We are so happy that we could help!

Veronica  in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto

We love our clean home

I am the type of person who never liked the idea of having a cleaning service within my home. I always thought I shouldn't waste money and do it myself, but after having such a busy schedule and no one being able to clean up at home, I decided to listen to my friends and give Golden Maids a chance.
My friends surely recommended me the best cleaning service in town! They came on a timely fashion and made my house spotless! My family was so impressed with the service that they want to continue using them! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of a professional cleaning service!

Dear Veronica, we highly appreciate your kind review! When dealing with Golden Maids we want to ensure that your home is taken care of quickly, but most importantly properly; and our final purpose is returning your home back to it's original state with as little of inconvenience as possible. Have a wonderful day - Lena, Customer Service Manager

More about Golden Maids

Golden Maids is a professional residential house cleaning company which builds a reputation on quality and reliability. We care about providing a consistent, thorough clean, by delivering premium services to busy people. Let us focus on your house while you focus on your free time, allowing you to enjoy a ...