Home Hardware -- Toronto East

Reviews for Home Hardware -- Toronto East

G.E.
G.E.

Customer service - house renovation / small projects

I have been visiting this store on a regular basis for several months and sometimes a few times a week. I am working through a list of projects ranging in size between 'renovation' and 'small project'. To the team, and particularly to the knowledgeable and helpful Wayne, I have brought specific product requests (sometimes lists), descriptions of 'the kind of tool I am looking for', problems in search of solutions and requests for advice. For example, I needed a specific saw and sandpaper and in a short conversation we reviewed how to safely cut and sand different materials using various techniques and reminded to wear safety goggles and a face mask. Even when we couldn't find the special tool I needed, the staff looked at the options in store, online and elsewhere. They never fail to deliver and are always calm, polite and friendly. One very busy day Malcolm, the owner, was there helping mix paint for me at the back when more customers came in. Over his shoulder we could see the staff managing well. He said, "Thank god I've got such a good crew.' Couldn't agree more. All very true! Why go to a warehouse sized store when almost everything is at this East York location.

cocoa Woodbine & Danforth
cocoa Woodbine & Danforth
14 reviews East York, ON

Everyday items

The store is fairly new; we missed the old Home Hardware that burned down at Woodbine and Danforth. The people at the new one are very helpful. I have bought plumbing fixtures there, painting supplies and everyday hardware. My only complaint is that I wished it was bigger with more decor items.