Wow Snowplowing

Jon from Richmond Hill
Jon from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Snowplowing

Ive been with this snowplowing company or 3 years, and I have had nothing but amazing service, they come out way more then any other company, my laneway is always as wide as it has to be. Well done you guys, keep it up, ill be signing with you guys again this year.

Resident in Richmond Hill
Resident in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Snowplowing

Poor service and business ethics. They advertise that the driveway will be done by 7.00 a.m. ( I guess they mean 7.00 a.m. the following day) This winter had extremely light snowfall and when it did snow, their phone message said that they out and due to busy traffic they are running behind but will get to you. Busy traffic on a weekend? They only come out if you have 5 cms of snowfall, if it's 4.5 cms, you're on you own. I will NEVER use them again and not recommend them. If they did their plowing job well, I might have used them for their roofing business.

ak in Richmond hill
ak in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Wow Snowplowing

NEVER NEVER NEVER again will I use their service. This year season is so soft even then they were not able to perform. BAD SERVICE. I would not use them ever again. $400+ down the drain. I

KiKi in Thornhill
KiKi in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Snowplowing

Lousy Lousy job. Never get any responses from them. One time I called and I got lucky, a lady answered. She told me the snow is going to melt in the afternoon anyways and no need for them to come and shovel the snow. Several times I had to do the work myself. I will NEVER NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

angieandscott
angieandscott
2 reviews Aurora, ON

snow plowing

They do not shovel the walkways ever. They do not return phone calls. They do not do a good job of plowing a single car driveway (cars parked in other side). They have wrecked shubbery on one side. They hit the house and the garage door and caused damage. They drive so fast into our driveway it's ridiculous. They are terrible.

Working mom in St catharines
Working mom in St catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Wow Snow Plowing

The only time this company sent someone to clean the snow was the day after they pick up the $400 cheque. The second time they came was when I called numerous time and emailed 3 emails mentioned that I had pictures proving how much snow I had on my pave-way and after I demanded to refund part of my money so that I can hire someone else to do the job. They came up different reasons. on Jan 2, after the snow storm, I had to spend $$ to hire someone else to do the job this company should do as I could not drive in my garage. I emailed them, also left msg to them, no one reply me

I strongly suggested this group of customers to be united to ask refund as Wow snowplowing's contract is MISLEADING by saying that they GUARANTEED the work to be done before 7am-this is the single reason I hired them.

Any one support this idea?????

alina in Richmond hill
alina in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

snow removal service

These guys are terrible. I totally agree with the other reviews posted. There was only one occasion where they came out to plow my driveway within a reasonable amount of time. I also found that after every snowfall after that they wouldn't show up until at least over 12hrs if at all. On more than one occasion we've had to go and shovel our own driveway. Any calls again were mostly answered by a useless recorded message and never returned. If you are lucky enough to get an answer it would usually be a lady who had every excuse in the book to tell you as to why they couldn't get to you. Terrible terrible service! The only time these guys showed up when they said they would was to collect payment at the time you hire them. If you are looking for a reliable snow removal service I would say to pass on these guys.

P in Richmond hill
P in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Snow removal - plowing

They claim to plow overnight but either do not show up at all or if they do it is 24 hours later, even after the city plows have cleaned the side streets. You call and a female picks the phone up informing you that the plows are operating in your neighbourhood but NO SHOWS. I then clear the snow and have my neighbours have a good laugh because the WOW sign is prominently displayed on my front lawn. In 2010-2011 their service has gotten worse - if they show up the do such a lousy cleaning job-leave half the snow on the driveway and barely shovel the steps which is part of their contract.

Looking for Snow Removal pros in Gatineau?