LV Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for LV Hardwood Flooring

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Wood flooring installation

LV Flooring did an excellent job installing hard wood in my family room. They removed carpet and some existing ceramic tile and were able to cover the rest of the tile with plywood before installing the hard wood to avoid the expense and mess of removing it. They completed the job in about 2 days. They also had to come back a couple of times to re-do the stain on a new wood step and couldn't have been more accommodating and professional. I am extremely impressed with the quality of their service and would highly recommend them.

Valentin and Adriana in Concord
Valentin and Adriana in Concord

second floor flooring

Many thanks to Anton and his professional and courteous colleagues Daniel, Ivan and Artiom.
Job was done in the promised time frame. The execution is outstanding.
Our second floor looks amazing.
We will definitely use the LV Flooring services again.

Arturo in Toronto
Arturo in Toronto

New hardwood floor.

Excellent service. Staff and management were very professional and made customer experience outstanding. We would definitely recommend their services to our friend. We are very pleased with the the outcome of the project. My wife is happy. Thank you Anton. For your services.

Lance in Thornhill
Lance in Thornhill

Professional work, on time, very trustworthy

Very nice job; the finishing was excellent; done on time in one day. Nice people to deal with. They were recommended by my sister and then I checked out their reviews on HomeStars and they got all excellent reviews from other customers. I'd highly recommend them to others.

Danny from Richmond Hill
Danny from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

flooring sales and installation

I was really happy to find LV Hardwood Flooring store . These was a best expiriense dealing with trully professional sales rep Anton, very dedicated to his work. I was taking care of from A to Z, he helped me to choose the right panels, right color, installation was a breeze. I really recomend these guys and will use their service in the future 100%.

Avi from Vaughan
Avi from Vaughan

First floor hardwood installation

Antoine was very helpful and professional throughout this whole process from helping us pick a hardwood color to the installation. Overall we had a great experience and would definitely recommend it!

Anna from Richmond Hill
Anna from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Installation of Hardwood Floor

We were very happy with the choice of the hardwood floor that was provided to us. Antoine is a pleasure to deal with and very honest and ethical. The Installation of the Hardwood Flooring was done very professionally and done in the timeframe that was promised. the installer was at our home from as early as 8:30 and stayed until after 6 to ensure the job was completed.

Julia rant from Vaughan
Julia rant from Vaughan

Hardwood floors

I purchased my unique floors from LV flooring. LV flooring company provided full service that included moving furniture, cleaning when the job was finished and a disposal of an old carpet. The job was done quickly and very well! These guys are amazing and I highly recommend them!

Valery  Cohen  from Newmarket
Valery Cohen from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hardwood Supply and Install

I contacted LV Flooring- Cornel to supply and install 4 bedrooms in my house. He was very knowledgeable, professional & extremely polite. Cornel did a great job! They were on time, and did a beautiful job of the floors. I would highly recommend them & I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Shannon Milo from Etobicoke
Shannon Milo from Etobicoke
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Refinish hardwood

They delivered on all their promises. We had lots of other work done in the house at the same time and they acomodated the times we needed them to come. Match the color of our 18 year old stain perfectly. Thank you. Would use them again.

More about LV Hardwood Flooring

LV Flooring is your number one choice for: Hardwood, Laminate, and Engineered Flooring. We also offer Services that include but are not limited to: Professional Installation, Restoration, and Refinishing, as well as a wide variety of Trim such as: Baseboards, Quarter Rounds, and Shoe Moulds. Call today for a free ...