Unique Roofing Limited

Cezar,Milad in Richmond Hill
Cezar,Milad in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Long time customer

My family and I have used unique roofing since 2010 and they have completed a full job for us on 3 separate homes. We got to meet the company owner and he is very polite, professional and knowledgeable. They show up on time and get the job done in one day. They are clean and ensure everything is complete properly and you are satisfied before they leave the site. Highly recommend them!

Thank you so much Dear Cezar. Its been our pleasure to do business with you and your dear family.

papadopoulos1 in Woodbridge
papadopoulos1 in Woodbridge

replaced shingles

Replaced my roof a couple of years ago great job fair price clean and efficient.They started the job at 7:00am and they were finished and cleaned up by 2:00pm highly recommend this company.

drew in Maple
drew in Maple

New Roof

Had about 3 quotes to replace my worn out roof and decided to go with Unique for the price and a referral.
They took about 7 hrs to complete the job, were on time and cleaned up as expected.
I'm pleased with the new roof from what I can see. This will be the second winter since installation and have yet to see any issues so far.

David from Vaughan
David from Vaughan

Reshingled roof

All the homes in my 2000 built subdivision need new roofs. We observed about 5 different companies working in our neighbourhood over several months. We were appalled by what most did: Unsafe work practices. Using neighbours lawns to eat their lunch. Many nails left behind on driveway, grass, or road. Shingles and nails dumped between houses with no tarp to catch them. Using a leaf blower to blow nails out of eaves troughs and onto the lawn,road, sidewalk. Incomplete job left overnight through a rain storm, etc. Louis and his crew worked on 3 houses near ours and on each one they arrived before 07:00am and were DONE and gone before 4:00pm. They tarped around the house and directed all shingles and nails into a bin on the driveway. They left a bin in the driveway which was collected the next business day as Louis had told me. Walking my property I found 2 nails other than the ones he told me to expect underneath the bin. NO SURPRISES. I am EXTREMELY pleased with their work and have highly recommended them to my neighbours.

Melanie in Concord
Melanie in Concord
3 reviews Concord, ON

New Roof

Louis and his crew did a fantastic job on my roof. From the initial meeting I knew he was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions about the process. The crew arrived on time, on the date agreed upon and the work was completed within one day. They spent a great deal of time cleaning up and making sure nothing had been damaged around my property. It was a pleasure to work with Unique Roofing.

M Karas from Toronto
M Karas from Toronto
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Unique Roofing put in a new roof two years ago. My house had a very odd roof structure shape to it and was a big challenge to anyone to replace the roof. Louis, the owner, is an extremely honest person, and is of very high integrity. The job was very well done. I most definitely recommend Unique Roofing to anyone.

Robert Hebert from Markham
Robert Hebert from Markham

Roof

sales person seemed to know what he was talking about, showed up as promised, cleaned up site well. A few problems however...satellite dish had to be re-calibrated despite them telling it they had experience putting back. Roofing materials somehow got in downspout, plugging it and leading to basement flooding. Be careful with their promises..

woodbridgematt
woodbridgematt
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Roof replacement

Louis was on time, finished early and very professional. Unique did most of our street over the last three years and everyone is happy. Highly recommended. Great job Louis! Thanks!

More about Unique Roofing Limited

We are available 24/ 7 for your roofing needs Residential & Commercial Shingles Flat roofs Cedar Eavestroughs Soffit and sidings Ventilations leaks detection Repairs 24/ 7 Trust is the main factor you must have to hire any contractor for any job. . . . Specially the roof you and your ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Richmond Hill?