Jason's Landscaping and Snowplowing

7781 Copeland Road Ashton ON K0A 1B0
HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Richmond  >  Jason's Landscaping and Snowplowing

Reviews for Jason's Landscaping and Snowplowing

1 review Ottawa, ON

Front step and porch interlock and re-surfacing PLUS some other stuff

Unprofessional company (previously B&S Exterior). We have submitted 2 complaints to BBB but the responses we got from the company basically blame us for being picky and getting stuff for free (incorrect). Long and short - the job is crap. The steps look horrible, the front porch has heaved up and is cracking. This was done in 2014 and finally finished (as far as they were concerned) spring 2015. We requested a refund on the porch / interloc but have been ignored. DON'T use this guy for anything! Here are photos. They speak for themselves.

Mike from Nepean
Mike from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

I have known Jason for over 15 years and he has done excellent work for my parent's home (stone and grade improvement) and I have just had tree removal, shrub trimming, and a complete front lawn re-sodded. Jason and his team are fast and the work performed is top shelf. It is nice to know that when I recommend him to friends (and I do often) that I know I will hear positive feedback every time. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Jason and his team!

Mike from Crystal Beach, Nepean

eLISABETH PARKINSON in Carp
eLISABETH PARKINSON in Carp
1 review CARP, ON

patio, interlocking

The patio looks great but it is the same design as everyone else in my neighbourhood! The team are punctual and do the job but they are on the pricey side, make sure you do your research and if you want a different design you need to point that out. All in all very good landscapers and great to do business with.

Homeowner in Carp
Homeowner in Carp
1 review CARP, ON

Landscaping

I requested to have some topsoil moved and spread-out evenly, as well as two other areas in my yard to be levelled out to make lawn cutting with a tractor possible.

The topsoil got moved, but still is not levelled out properly, plus their bobcat got stuck in some mud and sat beside my house for several days. When they came back to retrieve it out of the mud, they never finished levelling out that area, nor did they finish the other area I had paid for despite me calling several times to remind them. When I called, Jason personnally said he would come out to finish it, but he never did!

What should have been a one day job, dragged on for weeks, and was never finished to my satisfaction. Now I have large logs sticking out and embedded in the mud that he used when he tried to get the bobact unstuck, as well as tall weeds, thistles and grasses.

My yard looked better before they arrived!

Janet in Ashton
Janet in Ashton
1 review STITTSVILLE, ON

Snow removal

Jason's team consistently has my big rural driveway ready for me. No matter how big the storm, I can always get my car in and out. Exactly what I want! When our driveway got icy they also quickly brought us a load of sand and no additional invoice every arrived. We'll use Jason for ever.

Thumbtackhead in Ottawa
Thumbtackhead in Ottawa
8 reviews Kanata, ON

Winter Snow Removal

We have a 150 foot lane that we tried to clear with a driving lawn mower the first year we moved in. Some nights it took over 4 hours to clear the lane with what turns out to be almost a toy in the snow (even at 20hp). So we looked for a snow removal company. We only had to drive down our street to see that almost everyone had Jason's lane markers to show who was clearing their lane. Jason's team is courtious and prompt. they arrive well before the first snowfall to mark the lane (gravel or paved) and always come promptly to clear the lane. For gravel, Jason's tractors establish a solid snow base first so that they don't clear all your gravel on your lawn. In our two seasons of having Jason clear the lane, tthey have always been very careful not to tear up any grass (and haven't) and have also been considerate on our neighbourhood street. (this is more than I can say about the competition who ended up with their tractor in my front yard as a result of excessive speed)