Jason's Landscaping And Snowplowing

Reviews for Jason's Landscaping And Snowplowing

RAC in Ashton
RAC in Ashton
1 review Ottawa, ON

Complete landscaping, entrance, excavation, backfill, laneway

We have used Jason’s Landscaping for multiple projects and new custom home builds, this being the most recent. He has taken every step with us to ensure everything was done in a timely manner from excavation, septic, extensive laneway design, trail design around our property and creating an outdoor space through different facids of landscaping, which allows us to entertain and enjoy the space, while keeping in mind a low maintenance aspect to the design.
We can highly recommend Jason for any project. An investment into your property with Jason and his crew is the right decision!!! His ideas and strategies bring together all the elements you have been missing!!!!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excavation for single car garage addition

Called Jason to get a quote on excavating for the addition of a single car garage to my house. Jason was on site the next day, and by the end of the same day had come back with a quote and also said he could have the excavation started within the week.
Since I already had the building permit and had checked a couple of other contractors, I decided to give the job to Jason. Best decision ever, work was done quickly and efficiently!
Work site was kept cleaned, with only minimal disruption to our daily activities of coming and going.

Grant  in Ashton
Grant in Ashton

Landscaping, armour stone

I have had Jason's do a few Jobs for me. Most recent was landscaping, leveling our lot and installing armour stone. Job was done quickly and price was good as was the job. Only landscaping company I have used and always my first call.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Cottage landscaping and trailer pad installation

Highly recommend Jason's landscaping, Jason's crew was professional from start to finish. Needed some landscaping and a trailer pad installed at the cottage. Quick to give an estimate and the job was completed in 3 days as promised, and the project was completed at the estimated price!
Very impressed with the outcome.

16dogpaws in Ashton
16dogpaws in Ashton

Lanscaping for my backyard

On may 21st Jason came to give me a quote on landscaping my backyard for better drainage. I was good with the quote of $3700 & work he described, he asked me to call back the following week. I've since left 2 texts & two voice mails & have yet to receive a response back, it's now june 21st. While I've heard good things about his company I can honestly say I can't recommend it as they don't seem very professional. I've since asked once more for an answer either way via voice mail but still no response.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Front step and porch interlock and re-surfacing PLUS some other stuff

Unprofessional company (previously B&S Exterior). We have submitted 2 complaints to BBB but the responses we got from the company basically blame us for being picky and getting stuff for free (incorrect). Long and short - the job is crap. The steps look horrible, the front porch has heaved up and is cracking. This was done in 2014 and finally finished (as far as they were concerned) spring 2015. We requested a refund on the porch / interloc but have been ignored. DON'T use this guy for anything! Here are photos. They speak for themselves.

Mike from Nepean
Mike from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

I have known Jason for over 15 years and he has done excellent work for my parent's home (stone and grade improvement) and I have just had tree removal, shrub trimming, and a complete front lawn re-sodded. Jason and his team are fast and the work performed is top shelf. It is nice to know that when I recommend him to friends (and I do often) that I know I will hear positive feedback every time. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Jason and his team!

Mike from Crystal Beach, Nepean

eLISABETH PARKINSON in Carp
eLISABETH PARKINSON in Carp
1 review CARP, ON

patio, interlocking

The patio looks great but it is the same design as everyone else in my neighbourhood! The team are punctual and do the job but they are on the pricey side, make sure you do your research and if you want a different design you need to point that out. All in all very good landscapers and great to do business with.

Homeowner in Carp
Homeowner in Carp
1 review CARP, ON

Landscaping

I requested to have some topsoil moved and spread-out evenly, as well as two other areas in my yard to be levelled out to make lawn cutting with a tractor possible.

The topsoil got moved, but still is not levelled out properly, plus their bobcat got stuck in some mud and sat beside my house for several days. When they came back to retrieve it out of the mud, they never finished levelling out that area, nor did they finish the other area I had paid for despite me calling several times to remind them. When I called, Jason personnally said he would come out to finish it, but he never did!

What should have been a one day job, dragged on for weeks, and was never finished to my satisfaction. Now I have large logs sticking out and embedded in the mud that he used when he tried to get the bobact unstuck, as well as tall weeds, thistles and grasses.

My yard looked better before they arrived!

Janet in Ashton
Janet in Ashton
1 review STITTSVILLE, ON

Snow removal

Jason's team consistently has my big rural driveway ready for me. No matter how big the storm, I can always get my car in and out. Exactly what I want! When our driveway got icy they also quickly brought us a load of sand and no additional invoice every arrived. We'll use Jason for ever.