Just Junk Ottawa

Reviews for Just Junk Ottawa

Belinda in Ottawa
Belinda in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Misrepresented pricing structure, space in truck utilized and no response to two emails.

Having a shed taken down and removed from our property. It doesn't mention on the website that you pay a labour charge for taking stuff apart as opposed to just paying the hourly rate. I was also told it was $ 50.00 per hour but at invoice time it was actually
$ 50.00 per half hour...the words "half an hour" were never spoken. The website does say "all labour and disposal included". I also felt that our material did not take up half of the truck and took photos and emailed the company to complain about our total cost. Four months and two emails later and I never got a response. Would never call them again or recommend them.

MH in Ottawa
MH in Ottawa

Years of Junk

Absolutely wonderful experience with JustJunk. Great customer service and excellent value for money. I booked a same day service and am so pleased to have a basement that is clean. Wonderful team of guys Michel/Cam/Josh. Wish I had called JustJunk YEARS ago. They guys called exactly when they said they would and cleaned up all the awkward junk with ease. The price charged was more than fair. I also really liked how the guys worked as a cohesive team. Absolutely no damage to stairwell or walls despite the bulky items removed. Would not hesitate to use JustJunk again.

Diane Ingram
Diane Ingram
18 reviews Ottawa, ON

Sofa removal

I had employed and been impressed by Just Junk once before, so I knew whom to call when I wanted to part company with an old sofa. Michel and Andrew made quick work of carrying it up the stairs, out the door and into their truck.

Once again, fast, professional and personable service. Thank you for a job well done! It is a pleasure to recommend this business and I do so most highly.

Sharon M. from Ottawa
Sharon M. from Ottawa

Assisted Review

Thank you (Rick and not sure what other name)for a job well done. I will most certainly use your company again. Also the price was very fair . Thanks Sharon

Bryan T. from Ottawa
Bryan T. from Ottawa

Assisted Review

The guys adapted well to a somewhat difficult removal, and kept their good humour through the whole thing. Would absolutely use Just Junk again (although I hope to avoid ending up with such big things to get rid of in the future!)

Edgar B. from Ottawa
Edgar B. from Ottawa

Assisted Review

Online appointment worked perfectly, arrived on schedule the next day, was contacted 15 minuted prior to their arrival,received a fair estimate that was explained clearly and concisely, they accommodated a unforeseen elevator nonavailability by simply rescheduling the pick up for the next day, was contacted 15 minutes prior to their arrival, arrived on time, quietly and efficiently removed all e-waste quietly and minimally disrupted office operations, invoice reflected the exact amount quoted on their first visit and, finally, were professional, polite and courteous throughout the entire process.

Peter V. from Ottawa
Peter V. from Ottawa

Assisted Review

Julian and Richard ( here for the third time ) are very professional and cordial. First class operation. This was the fourth time since May I have used their services. Thanks so much for a job well done !

Linda M.  from Carleton Place
Linda M. from Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Assisted Review

I really like your people who come and take away my stuff. They are personable, clean and cheerful. Very pleasant. This is the second time that I have had you here and I would never go anywhere else. Thanks, Linda

Kathryn from Ottawa
Kathryn from Ottawa

Assisted Review

We have used your company twice in the past year. Both times we found the men who showed up to be courteous and pleasant to deal with. Great care was taken to ensure that we were satisfied. We would recommend you to our friends and family should they ever need this type of service.

Mireille B.  from Ottawa
Mireille B. from Ottawa

Assisted Review

Loved the user friendly website making it easy to book a time. The two men did a great job. They were friendly and hardworking. Their price was competitive. I have already recommended JustJunk to my real estate agent should some of his clients need this type of service.

More about Just Junk Ottawa

Junk Removal in Ottawa has never been so easy. We will remove almost anything from anywhere. Simply point to your unwanted items and our uniformed junk removal Ottawa service reps will do all the loading for you. If you don't need it and it's taking up space, then let us ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Ottawa?