Ostaco Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ostaco Windows and Doors

jay in Bolton
1 review Whitby, ON

I had 20 windows and 4 entry doors install in my 10 year old home. I cant believe the different in sound and I have notice my heating bill also the install went great except for one small crack in the pane of glass ... ostaco service rep came out and replace this unit in two minutes ... I would recommend ostaco to anyone thinking of replaceing there windows

Job Price

Hi Jay, thanks for taking the time to review us. it's always very nice to hear from one of our satisfied customers.

Jordan in Toronto

Ostaco was really helpful in getting our doors in a short period of time because of some construction constraints and also was flexible with some changes we had. The doors are a great addition to our home and seem like really high quality product - I would go back.

Job Price

Hi Jordan, thanks for taking the time to post a review. I'm happy to hear we were able to help your build go smoothly.

The paint store plus in Whitby did a total tear out with Ostaco windows. The sound of the traffic is gone amazing . No more leaks and the installation was neat clean and professional. NO MORE DRAFTS

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It means a lot to us at Ostaco and to our Dealers.

Will in Toronto

I have worked with Ostaco on several jobs. on every job they were a pleasure to work with. This is why I continue to use this company. The product that they make is fantastic, from the vinyl quality to the seal of the window I have always been very impressed. the delivery drivers are always pleasant and a great help when loading the windows into the house. The service afterward is in my experiences prompt and thorough.

Job Price

Hi Will, thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you on your next project.

Howard the duck in Toronto
1 review Coldwater, ON

Recently I had all my windows and front door replaced in my house. The new windows operate so smoothly and look amazing, much better than my 10 year old builder grade windows. The front fibreglass door looks so much nicer than my old dented steel door and has already been tested by an orange ball hockey ball and didn't dent! Would highly recommend this product!!

Job Price

Hi Howard, thanks for taking the time to review us and I'm glad we could assist you with your renovation.

brian  in Jasper
1 review Jasper, AB

right off the truck all the windows and doors were wrapped in cardboard for transportation but they used staples into my black brick moulding.Every window and door has white holes all over brick moulding.They gave me touch up paint.The door hardware is very cheap .I haven't even moved in and i'm looking at replacing them.The front door will not close to lock properly,i can only lock it from the inside with all my weight on the door.I did have broken brickmoulding on 1door,1 window and they sent me new ones so that was good .These are a very fragile product.typical 2 star company acting like there 5.They are not Pella thats for sure

Job Price

Hello Brian, Ostaco Windows and Doors has recently come under new management.

We at Ostaco appreciate your business, and look forward to addressing any outstanding customer satisfaction issues.

I have taken the initiative to reach out to your dealer, True North Log Homes, and I would appreciate it if you could to contact me directly, 905 660 5021 ext. 320.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.

1 review Meaford, ON

Order all new windows and three new doors (side panel, sliding and french). All products look great but there was a problem with the slab on one French door and door would not close properly without your full body weight against it. Told them on install (Oct 2015) there was a problem. Took months before they sent their man out, he adjust and adjust and said "that's the best I can do", but it still didn't shut properly. Fought through the contractor and they eventually agreed to a replace door. They replaced door but it is a different colour to the other half of the french door (I was not home day of install - Nov 2016). Agreed to replace door again - we said replace both doors so the colour is the same - no they just want to replace one. They were supposed come today but now say it will not be till March 2017 - I'll place a bet that when it arrives it will a different colour to the two I already have and we will be in the same position. After purchase service and Customer service is terrible - I am happy with the other windows and doors but can't believe their attitude - agree with others - buyer beware!!!

Hello,

Ostaco Windows and Doors has recently come under new management.

We at Ostaco appreciate your past business, and we want to address any outstanding customer satisfaction issues.

In order to address your situation properly we will require further information.
Please forward any and all info to, [email protected] Please put in subject line,"HOMESTARS REVIEW".

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact me directly, 905 660 5021 ext. 320.

Thank you for your time.

Frank Calandrino from Old Toronto

Windows are falling apart and apparently according to ostaco customer service their windows need maintenance like a car. Lol.

They want me to pay for service call every time a part falls off.

Job Price

Hello Frank, Ostaco Windows and Doors has recently come under new management. We value your business, and we are diligently addressing any outstanding customer satisfaction issues.

I have spoken with my service department regarding your service request, and I am happy to see that my service tech will be on site June 27, 2017 to resolve the issue.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly, 905 660 5021 ext. 320.

Thank you for your time.

More about Ostaco Windows and Doors

Ostaco has been supplying high-quality windows and doors in Ontario since 1981. Known for our excellent customer service and superior doors and windows. Rest assure, when you choose an Ostaco window or door product, you will have a lifetime product that functions perfectly and meets your every expectation.

To avoid draughts and high energy bills in the cold Canadian winter, you need expert help! If you need windows and doors, turn to Ostaco. Quietly and effectively, we have been manufacturing and installing beautiful, high quality doors and windows for Toronto homeowners since 1981.

We are the go-to windows and doors company in Ontario because we offer it all. Prompt delivery, expert installation, CSA Certification, Energy Star efficiency ratings and superior manufacturing standards... all Ostaco hallmarks. Our customers value our endless customization options as much as our superb energy efficiency. That's why these demanding homeowners have spoken highly of Ostaco to friends and neighbours for over 35 years.

Ostaco products are certified and tested by the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC), and have received many awards.