Ostaco Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Ostaco Windows And Doors

1 review Guelph, ON

Whole house window replacement in 2012

I’m actually easy to please. Supply a good quality product. Install it properly. If you make a mistake, fix it quickly on the first try. Ostaco is incapable of doing this. Even though the windows themselves are fine, I would never recommend this company because of their lousy screens and poor customer service.

Ostaco used a poorly designed system for the screens (think cheap and flimsy). If you take the screen out of the window, even a few times, you can expect the mounting pins to come off. That leaves a gap on one or more corners, which bugs find quickly. If the window is open and exposed to good gust of wind, the screen can pop out because the mounting system is so weak. I have a nice gouge in my hardwood floor where one landed on its corner.

They tried many times to fix the problem screens. The catch is it can take months for the technician to show up; it’s at their pleasure and convenience, not yours. He tried three times at least to get the ones in the bedroom right. They were either too tight or too loose. The last set are so tight that I can barely pull them out, using extreme force. I leave them in permanently because they’re sure to break if I remove them.

In her last email before she stopped responding, the service manager told me they’re done: it’s out of warranty, tough luck. Apparently it’s my fault that their screens are garbage and their technician can’t measure a screen properly.

Joseph N.
Joseph N.

New Home construction, supply and installation of windows and doors

We had a great experience with Frank Greco and his team. Will recommend to our clients for future projects.
Joseph N Campitelli Architect Inc.

thank you very much for taking time time to review us, we appreciate it very much

Custom Lake House

I am in the process of building a custom home on the lake in Barrie. It was important to us to have large windows on the back of the house for a good view of the lake. Working with Ostaco was quick and painless. They were able to provide all of the custom oversized windows and doors that we wanted. They were also the only company we found that offered the large 10 foot bi-folding door system we wanted on our patio. The doors can fully open for a beautiful unobstructed view of the lake. Ostaco worked seamlessly with our contractor to ensure the windows and doors were delivered promptly when they were needed. I would highly recommend this company to anyone building or renovation a home.

thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate you sharing your experience.

jay in Bolton
jay in Bolton
1 review Whitby, ON

windows

I had 20 windows and 4 entry doors install in my 10 year old home. I cant believe the different in sound and I have notice my heating bill also the install went great except for one small crack in the pane of glass ... ostaco service rep came out and replace this unit in two minutes ... I would recommend ostaco to anyone thinking of replaceing there windows

Hi Jay, thanks for taking the time to review us. it's always very nice to hear from one of our satisfied customers.

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

New Entry Doors

Ostaco was really helpful in getting our doors in a short period of time because of some construction constraints and also was flexible with some changes we had. The doors are a great addition to our home and seem like really high quality product - I would go back.

Hi Jordan, thanks for taking the time to post a review. I'm happy to hear we were able to help your build go smoothly.

new windows and doors

The paint store plus in Whitby did a total tear out with Ostaco windows. The sound of the traffic is gone amazing . No more leaks and the installation was neat clean and professional. NO MORE DRAFTS

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It means a lot to us at Ostaco and to our Dealers.

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

New Construction, Custom Home, and 3 renovations

I have worked with Ostaco on several jobs. on every job they were a pleasure to work with. This is why I continue to use this company. The product that they make is fantastic, from the vinyl quality to the seal of the window I have always been very impressed. the delivery drivers are always pleasant and a great help when loading the windows into the house. The service afterward is in my experiences prompt and thorough.

Hi Will, thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you on your next project.

Howard the duck in Toronto
Howard the duck in Toronto
1 review Coldwater, ON

Window renovation

Recently I had all my windows and front door replaced in my house. The new windows operate so smoothly and look amazing, much better than my 10 year old builder grade windows. The front fibreglass door looks so much nicer than my old dented steel door and has already been tested by an orange ball hockey ball and didn't dent! Would highly recommend this product!!

Hi Howard, thanks for taking the time to review us and I'm glad we could assist you with your renovation.

More about Ostaco Windows And Doors

Ostaco has been supplying high-quality windows and doors in Ontario since 1981. Known for our excellent customer service and superior doors and windows. Rest assure, when you choose an Ostaco window or door product, you will have a lifetime product that functions perfectly and meets your every expectation.

To avoid draughts and high energy bills in the cold Canadian winter, you need expert help! If you need windows and doors, turn to Ostaco. Quietly and effectively, we have been manufacturing and installing beautiful, high quality doors and windows for Toronto homeowners since 1981.

We are the go-to windows and doors company in Ontario because we offer it all. Prompt delivery, expert installation, CSA Certification, Energy Star efficiency ratings and superior manufacturing standards... all Ostaco hallmarks. Our customers value our endless customization options as much as our superb energy efficiency. That's why these demanding homeowners have spoken highly of Ostaco to friends and neighbours for over 35 years.

Ostaco products are certified and tested by the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC), and have received many awards.