Waltopine Furniture

shade in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Jammed cabinet door

Walter is amazing!!

I recently bought a cabinet from Kijiji and the glass door had gotten jammed during my move. I attempted to shift the glass door but was afraid that I'd shatter it. After a few fearful attempts I contacted Walter.
Over the phone, Walter offered various methods to unjam the glass. I couldn't do it and was ready to give up. I thanked him for his help and we hung up. Walter then CALLED ME BACK and asked for pictures of the cabinet so that he could assess the damage!!

Walter then once again went above and beyond by making a HOUSE CALL to take a look at my cabinet after his business hours!!! He was able to fix the glass door and got it sliding again.

I am so grateful to Walter for going that extra mile. The fact that he took time out AFTER his busy day to come to my aid is unreal.

I DEFINITELY will be using Walter for my other furniture jobs (a dresser drawer broken by another mover) and will pass his information on to anyone I know looking for furniture repair and refinishing.
Thanks again Walter!

Thank you very much for the kind words. I appreciate it very much. Walter Waltopine Furniture " Waltopine Furniture-104 Kenhar Dr,unit #3, North York. Ontario, M9L1N4 Tel:416-743 7386 "www.waltopine.com "

Sylvia from Toronto
Sylvia from Toronto

Teak dining chair repair

I needed to repair a couple of cracked support beams and loose joints for a vintage dining chair. Waltopine offered the most reasonable price. He reglued and refinished the cracked beams and secured the loose joints. I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the workmanship. When he was done, I couldn't even tell where the breaks used to be. I would use his services again.

Markus Knecht from Brampton
Markus Knecht from Brampton

Teak Dining set refinish

The teak set of table and chairs, originally purchased at DeBoers in the late 50's needed a refresh. The chairs had already been done once about 30 years ago. Both table and chairs were wobbly with loose joints and even some cracked pieces. Walter took care of the woodwork and had Stefan at the House of Upholstery look after the fabric. Together they did an excellent job for a very reasonable cost and to schedule, just in time for Christmas. The set looks so fantastic, we were hesitant to use it, but ...
Thanks to both Walter and Stefan

Thank you for the kind words. We are very pleased you are happy with our work. Please feel free to contact us with any of your future furniture needs.

Maria from Markham
Maria from Markham

Service

During a recent move, a number of our furniture was damaged. Some pieces broke off, while others were badly scratched and dented. I was reluctant to have it repaired as I was concerned it would be a visible difference. I called around for quotes and like many, found Walter to be the most reasonable. He assured us the furniture (baby crib, dresser and teak dining set) would look as good as new. After seeing them finished, I was thrilled. I, personally, didn't expect everything to look as good as it did. Thank you Walter for a fantastic job!

Cathy P. from Bradford
Cathy P. from Bradford
1 review Bradford, ON

Staircase refinish/repair

I had my stairscase damaged by movers & had it fixed with Waltopine. He did an amazing job with the repair & touch-ups, My husband & I are extremely satisfied with the work & customer service.
Thank you very much!
Cathy P.

Nicole Boyd from Toronto
Nicole Boyd from Toronto

Dining Room Table Repair and Refinish

I, like many others here, called around for quotes--based on Waltopine's website and his quote, I decided to go with him. It was a table that belonged to my Nana, and while I know it is at least 30 years old, I have no idea how old it actually is--but it has a very special place in my heart. He was very friendly and let me come to see the work as he was progressing. He also gave me a sample to see the stain. The chair and table had nicks and scratches (from a dog) and water stains and he fixed it all! It far surpassed my expectations and I am SO thrilled with my table! Thank you Walter, for your professional service and fantastic workmanship!

David Bezmozgis in York
David Bezmozgis in York

Antique dining table

We sublet our house to tenants who spilled hot water on our antique dining-room table. We solicited quotes from a number of furniture refinishers, including a number on homestars, and Walter's quote was by far the lowest. Other refinishers warned that a low quote would mean shoddy workmanship but that certainly wasn't the case with Walter. He was very easy to deal with. He responded promptly and cordially and did the job in the time specified. (About two weeks.) He picked up the table and delivered it for a cost, but it was the same cost charged by other vendors. And the finished product was impeccable. (I will post before and after photos if possible.) The table hasn't looked this good in 100 years. I recommend Walter without reservation.

S & A, Upper Beaches
S & A, Upper Beaches

Refinishing of teak dining room table

We brought our 1960s teak dining room table with leaf extension for refinishing to Walter at Waltopine Furniture. The table was in a bit of rough shape and needed some TLC. Walter did a fabulous job refinishing the table. It looks beautiful. We are very pleased with the work that Walter did, which was also reasonably priced. We highly recommend Waltopine Furniture.

Anthony  from North York
Anthony from North York

Teak Dining Set

I bought a used teak dining set but the chairs were loose and the table needed a little help to look new again. I read a few reviews about Waltopine and was confident that they would do a good job but at first I wasn't thrilled with the price. I thought maybe it was a bit high for what I was looking for. I went with my gut and gave them the dining set to refinish. The results were more than I thought was possible. The table looked phenomenal and the chairs were nice and sturdy. The set looked brand new! It was worth every single penny. Sometimes you gotta go with your gut and I sure am happy I did this time!

More about Waltopine Furniture

Specialize in fine furniture refinishing, antique restoration, furniture repair and custom built furniture We specialize in furniture repair and restoration. We fix anything from wobbly chairs, broken chairs, crooked tables, stains in wood that you'd think is permanently damaged, cracks, indents, burns, water damage, almost any type of damage