HomeStars  >  Electricians in King City  >  ProElectric Contractors

Reviews for ProElectric Contractors

Kat in Toronto

The electricity was out in my basement apartment bedroom. Arsalan promptly showed up the next morning. He was pleasant and extremely efficient. I was concerned it was a serious issue. He opened up the switch plates and outlets to test. Within about 20 minutes, he identified and solved the problem. Secured the outlet in another room so that it wouldn’t happen again! Would be happy to recommend him again in the future! Thank you Arsalan!

Thanks Kat

Sammy from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I was refered to Arsy by a friend of mind. I needed some electric work done at my house and Arsy gave me a great deal and did some extras for me for no charge. Super fast and everything went as promised. Thanks to proelectric and his crew for a professions job. Well done thanx.

Thanks Sammy
It's my pleasure to do business with you

Nahal  in Toronto

Called them to install pot light for my family room and they did great job in 3 hours
Nice team will use them again
No damage to walls or ceiling i am so happy with this compny will recomnad them again

Thanks for your trust

1 review Newmarket, ON

After calling to Electrition for troubleshooting , Arsy was recommended by a friend to me .
They found a problem and explain were the mistake was started from and they fixed it right away .
I will recommend him to everybody .
Thanks a lot

Alen Norman in Toronto

I had a project in North York, ON. it was to build a new house about 5500 sq-ft. and I got several quotes for electrical wiring and installation but the price that I got from Pro Electric was very reasonable. They finished my job in 4 days only. They were fast, professional and they knew exactly what to do.
They are available anytime I call them.
I highly recommend them and I will keep this company as a part of my team.

Thanks Alen
It's my pleasure to work with your Compony

James Millard  in
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I am beyond impressed with prolectric for the price charged against the service and protect delivered. Arsie's team was professional, thorough, and quick. They installed 15 pot lights and added 2 three-way switches for a competitive rate. The team was in and out in 7 hours. They added two dimmers that allow me to control the lights with my smart phone. I highly recommend this team.

Thanks James
Looking forward to work with you again

More about ProElectric Contractors