Hle Flooring

Reviews for Hle Flooring

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

Living room floor

I contacted Khody to get some work done in my living room. He was a pleasure to do business with. He was very honest and professional. He removed my old flooring and installed new floor. The work that he provided was amazing. I would highly recommend Khody and would do business with him again.

Thank you, hope you're enjoying the condo

Walid Wahabi in Bolton
Walid Wahabi in Bolton
1 review BOLTON, ON

Hardwood Floors

I am extremely happy with the installation of my hardwood floors, to an extent that I have referred other 5 people to Khody so far. He is a true professional of the trade, great to work with, and very creative when needed, but the most important thing is his honesty and integrity. I would highly recommend him for any job and believe me you will not find a better value for your buck.

Thank you Walid, you've been extremly kind

Hardwood Flooring Installation

We called with a last-minute floor installation request and Khody was able to squeeze us in between some other jobs because of the small surface area that needed to be installed.

He and his apprentice took great care to tape down the floors as they worked so that their tools didn't damage the newly laid floors nor the ones in adjacent rooms. They were very clean and conscientious -- even sawing the boards on the front steps to reduce the dust in the house.

The installation was immaculate and Khody took care to make sure the boards were spaced optimally so that your eye wasn't drawn to any imperfect boards or patterns in the board distribution. Plus, the threshold to the tiled bathroom was perfectly level.

On top of it all, I believe they were cost effective. A bit more than budget installers -- but we did have extremely hard exotic wood floors, which carry an installation premium. But for the quality of the work and the fact they made a few minor repairs to the flooring installation we had on the upper level, well worth it.

Thank you so much. Makes me very happy to know you were happy with our work

Hardwood Flooring Installation

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing a detailed review of our work. Really appreciate it

Philip McFarlane in Toronto
Philip McFarlane in Toronto

around 1500 sqft of hardwood installed throughout entire home

Through all the workers I have had in and out of my home since i started the renovations it much needed, Khody was by far my favorite. He was very professional, precise, and proud in his work. From helping me choose the perfect material and the right price to installing, Khody kept kind and helpful. He even suggested a range of fantastic new ideas to the renovation i'd never even thought of but after trusting him, the results speak for themselves. I am extremely happy with khody's work and recommend him to anyone needing there floor fitted. THANKS KHODY!

Thank you sir.

John in Richmond Hill
John in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood and laminate install

HLE installed over 2000 sqr ft in our basement and 1000 on the main floor. The work was done quickly and professionally, they arrived when they said and did a very clean job. Would definitely hire again.

Thank you Sir. Really happy to know you're satisfied with our work

More about Hle Flooring

HLE Flooring:

Our company offers you the highest quality of material and installation, as well as refinishing. We were established in 2003 and been working with many designers and builders over the years. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

Please visit our website or Instagram page (hle.flooring) for more information and pictures.

Services include: