Calibre Inspection Services

Haim
Haim
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

full inspection

I was under the property purchase process and look for full inspection which will include Thermographer inspection. By browsing the internet, I found the company “calibre inspection service”
This web looks very professional and the service they offer through fit my need. I book a full inspection for the property.
On the day of inspection, the owner and his partner appear on time and conduct an impressive inspection As agree with the contract I pay the full amount. As state on the contract, they were supposed to provide the full report no later than 5 days of inspection completion. In this point, I need to explain that this report was critical to complete the building purchase transaction and it was part of the condition to be waived for my satisfactory.
I got inspection report 3 months after inspection day, the owner keeps promise to send the report and keep insure me they are working very hard to provide it.
At first, he did answer to my call and my email later he stops responding to my call or email.
I will strongly recommend considering one more time before starting working with this company.