Calibre Inspection Services

Haim
Haim
1 review North York, ON

full inspection

I was under property purchase process and look for full inspection which will include Thermographer inspection. By browsing the internet I found the company “calibre inspection service” with web address: http://www.calibreinspectionservices.com/index.html
This web look very professional and the service they offer through it fit my need. I book full inspection for the property.
On the day of inspection MR Petro Nikoloulias and his partner appear on time and conduct impressive inspection in and outside the building. As agree with the contract I pay the full amount after inspection complete it was promise to provide the report after 5 days. In this point I need to explain that this report was critical to complete the purchase transaction and it was part of the condition to be waived for my satisfactory.
I never got the inspection report, MR Petro Nikoloulias keep promise to send report and keep insure me they are working very hard on this report.
At first he did answer to my call and my email later he stops responding to my call or email.
I will strongly recommend considering one more time before starting working with this company specially working with MR Petro Nikoloulias which do not stand by his word.