Roomidea Decoration Inc.

Closet & Storage Solutions
456 McNicoll Ave., North York, ON. M2H 2E1 Toronto ON M2H 2E1
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Noth York  >  Roomidea Decoration Inc.

Reviews for Roomidea Decoration Inc.

Patrick Laracy in AJAX
Patrick Laracy in AJAX
1 review AJAX, ON

Custom Closet

Went to Roomidea as May received a flyer at her old home prior to us moving into our new house in Ajax.. Once we closed our house we went to many homeshows and talked to many people but it was Roomidea that made our dreams come true and worth every.. Roomidea used every square inch available to maximize the space for our needs.. We have had our custom closet for over a year now and we are as happy as the day we had it installed..

We will have Cathy and her team over to customize our garage to our need in early 2014..

Thanks again Cathy from May and Patrick..

Hi May and Patrick, thank you very much!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Looking forward to seeing you next year.

Kiana from Toronto
Kiana from Toronto

Closets with sliding doors and walk in closet

After shopping around to get my projects done, I chose Roomdiea, David gave me very useful suggestion during measurement, he and his guy really did a perfect job, they are very professional. My space now is very organized and maximized, They are gorgeous and exactly what I am looking for my dream closets. I am very happy!

Thank you very much! Customer's satisfaction is our goal.

Horace Leung in Mississauga
Horace Leung in Mississauga

custom closets for mud room

We did research for quite some time for a company who could do custom closets for us with a reasonable price tag. Roomidea did come across as professional, honest and reasonably priced. The time commitments were managed very well (i.e. delivered on time as promised) and we were very satisfied. This is because while the installation was being done, we noticed that the cupboard doors were not evenly sized (only a little, I didn't catch it - my wife did). Roomidea fixed it very promptly with no question asked. I will recommend their products and services to whomever I know who require the same.

Thank you very much! We will do our best to let all of our customers satisfied about our products and service.

P in North york
P in North york
1 review North York, ON

Master bedroom closet & Guest bathroom sliding-door

I am satisfied with Room-Idea's service. Compared to other local companies. I would say they are the best. You just tell them what you want, they will design, purchase and make it for you! Keep your smile, Cathy. Keep your good service, Room-Idea.

Thank you very much!
We are happy if our customers are happy.
We will do our best!
Cathy from Roomidea

Tenny in Toronto
Tenny in Toronto

closet and sliding door

First of all their product can be the best ones I've seen in Toronto. The closets are made according to my home condition and the price is resonable. The closet and the sliding door fit my home perfectly and both the quality and beautifulness are in high level. They well worthed that money.
By the way, the couple who owns this company is very kind and helpful, too.

Grace & Richmond Hill
Grace & Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

closet with sliding door

I searched for two years to find a company like Roomidea who can do closet organization, I visited their showroom and make the order in the first time, I liked their design and style.
They delivered and installed on time, their closet and sliding door exceeded to my expectation, everything is perfect, all the stuff can be put on their own way, and the sliding door is smooth and very beautiful.I love them! I will be definitely referal them to my friends.

Thank you very much!
We will make our efforts to do our best!

More about Roomidea Decoration Inc.

ROOMIDEA Decoration Inc. specializes in customized closets, wardrobes, kitchen cabinets and various kinds of cabinets as well as sliding doors and folding doors in your home and office. Being a professional closets organizer, we can organize your room space to make it more attractive and efficient. All our products are ...
Looking for Closet & Storage Solutions pros in Noth York?