Diamond Roofing

S from North Vancouver
S from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Roof Repair

Walter Gray installed a new roof for my home nine years ago, in June 2006. Last Friday, October 9th, 2015, I phoned him at 9:00 a.m. about a leak; he drove over right away and fixed it within an hour, at no cost to me. I was very impressed and appreciative of his prompt and efficient service. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

Marla Armitage from North  Vancouver
Marla Armitage from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

new roof

Walter did a great job on our new roof. He got the colour I wanted and the right shingles. The men were professional and cleaned up after the job. Great work!

c.j. in vancouver
c.j. in vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Reroofing

We were given several options and taken through all the pros and cons. This was a great learning experience. The installers were very fast, clean and proffessional. They even completed the job early.

HC  North Vancouver
HC North Vancouver
17 reviews North Vancouver, BC

New Roof

We had Walter Gray and his guys put a new roof on our home in North Van. They removed two layers of old roofing, put on new plywood, installed a rain proofing membrane, new asphalt shingles, vents, and decorative roof caps in two days. Cleaned up after themselves. Walter's price was $10,000 less than the quotes we got from two other large companies. When we ran into some problems regarding the colour of the shingles, Walter addressed the issue immediately and to our satisfaction.
We recommended Walter to our neighbour and he went on to do one of their relative's roof too. Great prices and workmanship. thanks Walter.