Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Formerly Lusso Glass
190 Main Street, Suite 203 Markham ON L3R 2G9
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Javier
Javier

Beautiful New Door Inserts

Me and my wife decided to replaced our front double door inserts with Lusso Design. It was a great working with Andrew from the beginning. He is well informed and offered us with many options to choose from his providers. The installation went on time, smoothly and kept us up-to-date ever step of the process. It was a pleasure to deal with Andrew. Very professional and through all the way. Just keep up the good work. We loved our new inserts and would recommend a 100% Lusso Design to our family and friends.

Thank You so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with You!

Andrew
Lusso Design

KaYin in Markham
KaYin in Markham

Entry Doors and Service

Hands down the best contractor I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Andrew helped us choose and design our front doors and glass/iron inserts a few years ago and we've received so many compliments. This week (the coldest in years) we noticed a bit of draft coming through the doors and in one email to Andrew he was at our door to help us take care of it. The nicest man who stands behind his product and service. Thanks Andrew!

Private User reviews Nobleton, ON

Beautiful Work & Great Service

After searching for something different in the way of door inserts I came across Lusso. Great designs, impeccable workmanship all for a decent price. I have zero hesitation in recommending this vendor. You'll be very pleased as I am.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

New Front Door - Milton, ON

Andrew was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very personable, easy to work with, and provided the best quote out of 6 individuals/companies we met with. He provided us with a fantastic new door - of very high quality construction. We are extremely pleased with the new door, and would highly recommend Andrew. Also - we ended up getting a scratch on the new door - and he even came back to fix it! Terrific after-service as well. Once again, we would highly recommend this company! Most sincerely, K & C - Milton

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Beautiful Wrought Iron /Glass Front Door

I found Lusso Designs on Homestars. Andrew was very professional. He kept me in the loop throughout the process. The job was doing on time. He cleaned up post installation. Double door looks fantastic!

Good service and product

Andrew provided lots of options, good communication and great work. Would do business with him again. We needed a door insert and I was having trouble finding one from a store. Andrew helped us out and he provided exactly what we wanted and needed.

Hello! Thank You so much for spending time to leave the review. The selection of door inserts in general construction material stores like Home Depot is definitely lacking. Luckily there's companies like Ours that can provide You with solid selection at a fair price. enjoy Your new door insert!
Andrew
Lusso Design

LA Martin in Burks Falls
LA Martin in Burks Falls
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Custom Double Door Insert

I LOVE my new front door inserts and the process was absolutely terrific. Andrew was patient as we went through the process of selecting the design and materials. Andrew explained the process including the timelines and stayed in contact with through the entire process end to end. I would absolutely recommend this company. Fabulous job!

Ian A in Markham
Ian A in Markham

Laser Cut Door Inserts

My family wanted to upgrade our front doors by adding wrought iron inserts. After an extensive search and reading multiple reviews I decided to go with Lusso Design.
This turned out to be one of the best decisions I have made. There are many different suppliers of door inserts that sell for quite a bit less. Don't be fooled by these supplies.

Benefits of Lusso:
-Door hinges are upgraded to take the weight of the wrought iron
-Custom designs that you can modify and tailor to your preference (not cookie cutter/ cheap mass produced designs)
-Build quality is excellent. I bet the cheap stuff will have cold drafts
-Service is fast and communication is great.
-Warranty on workmanship (glass, condensation etc)

Overall I am really pleased with the entire process and would recommend to friends and family. Ian

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front door inserts

I found Andrew on home stars and can confirm all that I read about him to be true. Andrew was very responsive, knowledgeable, professional and polite.
He came in on a Sunday to install the inserts for us and we are very happy.
Thanks Andrew

More about Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Welcome to Lusso Design's Homestars Page

We specialize in manufacturing & installation of top quality fiberglass & steel entry door systems. With over 15 years of experience in door manufacturing we use door components by Novatech as well as MasterGrain, which are the two of most prominent Canadian door & door component manufacturers. Our doors are assembled & installed with great care to make sure that You get a product of unrivaled quality & appearance.

We use custom manufactured wrought iron & lasercut steel door inserts to add true individuality to Your door, making sure, that Your door will look like no other.

Currently we're developing a system of custom designed aluminum & glass railing that will match our doors & infinitely increase the curb appeal of Your house.

Visit Us in our beautiful showroom in Woodbridge & see it Yourself.

For latest & greatest in the world of custom doors & door inserts follow
Us on Instagram @lussodesigncanada

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Full door systems: Steel doors & Fiberglass doors. Wrought iron door inserts, Decorative glass, Lasercut metal inserts for doors and windows. House numbers in script(Script address). Door hardware, such as handlesets, hinges, weather-stripping etc.
Installation of door systems, door inserts and door hardware, window glass replacement, door realignment.
Door systems: Steel doors & Fiberglass doors Door Inserts: Wrought iron, Lasercut iron, Decorative glass. Script address: Laser cut out of solid aluminum, exterior high durability paint powdercoated finish.
Entry Door Systems: Steel doors & Fiberglass doors; Wrought Iron Door inserts; House numbers in Script(Script address)
2009