Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Formerly Lusso Glass
190 Main Street, Suite 203 Markham ON L3R 2G9
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Christie from Mississauga
Christie from Mississauga

Front Door with sidelight and side door

With Andrew you will get a knowledgeable craftsman who takes pride in doing a job very well with an exceptional attention to details.
We replaced our front door and sidelight panel with a fibreglass door, with a wood grain look and stained finish with window panels with custom wrought iron inserts.
We had a multi-point locking system installed with the door handle. Andrew also made new house numbers and mounted them on the brick beside our new front door.
Our side door was a standard steel door with a high window and some extra decorative trim - side door was about 25% of the total project cost.
Our house is a 64 year old (1966) cinder block built house. When our old doors were removed there was no wood from to secure the doors to and no insulation anywhere around the door frames. Andrew and his brother did the installation and did a lot of custom fitting, they insulated all around the doors with spray foam and made sure the doors were 100% rock solid when they secured them to our quirky door frames. All exactly within the initial quote provided.
Everything looks beautiful and I feel very secure with the sturdiness of the doors and the increased security of the locking systems we selected from Andrew.
Andrew does not over-sell, he walks you through everything and explains all of the options. I in fact selected certain upgrades above Andrew’s recommendations. He is exceptionally honest, very clear on details and very specific on pricing options and what total prices are with and without different selections.
You will get a high quality result that you will be happy with for exactly what you are quoted from Andrew.

Thank You very much for Your kind words Jane! I was plannning to be in the area and honestly it was not such a big deal at all:))) Was great to see that the door inserts and the door itself are still in perfect shape after so many years:)) Cheers! Andrew. Lusso Design

Jane in Richmond Hill
Jane in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Smart door lock install (recent) & Ironcast insert (years ago)

I recently received a Smart door lock from Rogers but wasn't able to install it because there was an issue with the door handle, due to liability issues Rogers wasn't able to help me install a new handle. I called Andrew for help since he installed my original door handle, and within weeks he swung by and installed both items in less than 10 mins. I offered and insisted to pay him for his time and service, but he refused profusely and said he was in the area and that it it was such a small job I didn't have to. Once again, Andrew has shown great compassion and understanding. Years ago, he designed and created my ironcast window insert for my front door. He was extremely patient with me, even after hundreds of emails asking for minor iterations here and there with the design. I love my insert and consider it to be the most prized possession of my home. I've gotten many compliments from my friends and family; my uncle also hired him after seeing his work. Andrew's craftmanship is beautiful and I love his attention to details. 100% will recommend his service to anyone who needs it.

Shanthan in Brampton
Shanthan in Brampton

Entry door and side door replacement

Andrew is a perfectionist and loves his job. He explained my options (types of door slab, jamb, colour, lock, door insert, cost). He had a library of his previous work. This was extremely useful.

I ended up getting a steel double-door, clear glass transom, Glacier by Fusion insert and multipoint lock. For the single side door, same insert and regular, but matching lock.

Someone broke into my home, so I had to get the front door replaced through the insurance company. Andrew worked within how much the insurance company was willing to pay. I liked his honesty. He told me when some things were not worth spending the money on. I was able to put some more money in to replace the side door to match the front door. Quotes from home improvement supplies retailers and popular doors/windows companies were almost twice the cost!!!!! Lots of overhead costs, I guess.

I was quickly able to get in touch with Andrew via MMS and e-mail for updates. Andrew and his brother did the installation and cleanup.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Tips:
- I highly recommend going to his workshop to take a look at the colour options, door inserts and locks in person.
- If you need to upgrade or relocating your door bell, this is the time. If the door frame is removed, the wiring will easy to do.
- If you have wired security system, Andrew will take care of the wires. Your security company will have to come to install the sensor.
- Andrew will be able to generally match door inserts from other vendors' catalogues.
- Plan ahead so that you will have plenty of time to decides on what you want and organize the installation. You may need to wait for the parts to come in, etc.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

ANDREW IS AWESOME!

Andrew @ Lusso Design was so easy to work with! So professional and quick to respond. He gave me all my possible options and made sure I understood everything before booking the job. He was flexible with his hours and so friendly! The new frosted glass on my door looks amazing, great quality ! I will definitely be working with Andrew again in the future and I would recommend him to anyone I know ! Thank you Andrew for the amazing service and excellent quality product.

Kyle in Woodbridge
Kyle in Woodbridge

Front door project

Lusso Design and Andrew were fantastic! We adore our new door and recommend this company without any reservations whatsoever!

We had shopped around a bit and were not finding a door system that we liked. We found about Lusso from online reviews, and made contact. From the get go Andrew was great! He provided us with a wealth of information about the available options, and subsequently walked us through the various choices. We were able to pick exactly what we wanted without any stress. He was extremely accommodating, working to find us the perfect combination of door, glass, and hardware. And to top it all off, his prices are super competitive. His quote was less than all of the competitors we had looked into, and his product was of much better quality.

We are thrilled with the service we received, and would highly recommend Andrew and Lusso Design.

Alvin in Toronto
Alvin in Toronto

Glass insert replacements

I was very happy with the service from Andrew. He replaced my door glass inserts with frosted glass including a security laminate. He's definitely passionate about what he does and really goes into details the options that we have at hand. I was originally going to get a door but he actually told me that I should stick with the current door for now and see how it goes. This kind of service definitely really indicates to me that he's not in it purely for the money (though I understand everyone needs to make some money) and wants his customers to be happy. I will definitely consider using him again if I were to upgrade my door or door hardware!

Gabriel Kuperman from Richmond Hill
Gabriel Kuperman from Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Door Sidelight Replacement

Just a fantastic experience from start to finish. Andrew is so knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and most importantly - an excellent door installer! If I ever need a new door replaced, I know who I'm calling.

Thank You so much for taking time to write the review Gabriel! It was a pleasure dealing with You! I have to say that Your project had proven yet once more that there's always something new to learn in this industry - such an uncommon type and configuration of sidelite for a brand new built house - I'm glad that I was able to get everything done properly and on time in this crazy time of the year - all thanks to the amazing team of suppliers that I have.

Thank You again for trusting me with Your doors.
Have a great day!

Andrew
Lusso Design

Darren
Darren

Fiberglass Door (Craftsman style), glass side lights

Top Notch!!! What more can I say? I'm very careful who I pick for any kind of renovations or repairs. Andrew was amazing! From design consultation (many hours with my wife) to going to the factory to see the doors, to the installation. He is very detailed and cares about his work. We have received so many compliments on our front door, even from real estate agents who said their clients wanted to buy our house because of the door and curb appeal. We are not selling LOL. I would not hesitate to recommend Andrew. I would say that we are lucky that we found him!!!

HI Darren! Thank You for Your kind words! And I have to say that I am very lucky to have You & Grace as my clients!! Thank You so much for Your hospitality and expertly crafted espressos!!! :))) Hope You enjoy Your door for many many years!

Andrew
Lusso Design

Cosmina in Toronto
Cosmina in Toronto

Door insert

Very happy with our choice. We were shopping around for a door insert for a while. Very nice and original designs to choose from. Andrew was very detailed in providing all information we needed to know. Very good quality work and materials. I would recommend Andrew anytime. Very impressed.

HI, Cosmina!

Thank You so much for spending time to leave a review! The inserts completely changed the look of the door and also brought so much more light into the foyer - definitely a great addition to the house. It was a pleasure working with You - Thank You again for choosing Us! Have a wonderful day!

Cristina P.  in Vaughan
Cristina P. in Vaughan

Fibreglass door wide glass window

We absolutely love our new door! Andrew was excellent to work with. Very knowledgeable and honest. He was very informative and responsive during the entire planning and installation process. We have received several compliments on the door already as his attention to detail and workmanship is very apparent. He also made sure to leave our entrance, porch and garage tidy after the installation was finished and was very respectful the entire time he was at our home. Thank you again!

Thank you so much Christina for taking time to write this review! I have to say that You deserve a fair share of those compliments because the idea for the door concept was all yours :))) the door definitely changed the look of the house both on the exterior and on the interior and the new house number was definitely a nice little touch to finish it all off! It all fits together perfectly - I will be definitely coming back to take a few photos in a daytime. and by the way thank you very much for putting up with us working later into the evening :) Enjoy your new door! It should stay good and strong for many years to come! Andrew. Lusso Design

More about Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Welcome to Lusso Design's Homestars Page

We specialize in manufacturing & installation of top quality fiberglass & steel entry door systems. With over 15 years of experience in door manufacturing we use door components by Novatech as well as MasterGrain, which are the two of most prominent Canadian door & door component manufacturers. Our doors are assembled & installed with great care to make sure that You get a product of unrivaled quality & appearance.

We use custom manufactured wrought iron & lasercut steel door inserts to add true individuality to Your door, making sure, that Your door will look like no other.

Currently we're developing a system of custom designed aluminum & glass railing that will match our doors & infinitely increase the curb appeal of Your house.

Visit Us in our beautiful showroom in Woodbridge & see it Yourself.

For latest & greatest in the world of custom doors & door inserts follow
Us on Instagram @lussodesigncanada