The Professional Installer

205 Gowan Ave Toronto ON M4J 2K7
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  The Professional Installer

Reviews for The Professional Installer

underpinning, waterproofing, finished basement

We hired The Professional Installer to underpin, waterproof and finish our basement. Tony, the owner was a good salesman and made many promises most of which he failed to deliver on. Tony was basically absent from the project shortly after it started leaving most of the job up to his foreman Patrick who perhaps understood how to dig but not how to properly manage things.
The bottom line: the waterproofing was not done properly and Tony was not willing to correct his mistake. We had to call in another company to fix the job done by Tony and his crew. I would not recommend the Professional Installer whatsoever.

t campbell from Whitby
t campbell from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

underpin basement

Hard to find good guys like this. Tony and his crew underpinned a section of my basement. Everyday they arrived on site on time and respected my home like it was their own. Tony was fantastic with meeting with city inspectors throughout the process and keeping the project progressing on time. Tony is a man of his word, if he says something will happen. It will happen.

David Bestvater in Toronto
David Bestvater in Toronto

Waterproofing basement walls of two adjacent homes

When my neighbour asked me to consider a joint project that would repair the damp basement wall in her house and in mine immediately adjacent, I offered to get quotations from various firms, including this one owned by Mr. Tony Diamond. I had undertaken a project with Mr. Diamond a few years earlier and had been impressed with his work, so this is why I included him in the quotation process. In the end, Mr. Diamond's quote was approximately equal to that of the other bidders and so we selected his firm to do the work. My neighbour and I were truly impressed with the results - the project was started right on time and finished right on time. Every evening Mr. Diamond came to the jobsite and made sure that the grounds were tidied, raked and secured. He even washed the driveway every evening. This was a fair and honest job, superbly done by a team of very effective and professional workers.