Precision Marble and Tile

Tile & Stone Contractors
GTA Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Vaughan  >  Precision Marble and Tile
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Precision Marble and Tile

R C.

In my humble opinion,

with 35 plus years in the construction and engineering industry I can say that Mario and Domenic from Precision Marble &Tile are in a class of "Master Tilers".

Mario & Domenic are: professional, friendly, down to earth, practical, understanding, punctual and above all else - they treat you like family.

I interviewed several potential so called "professional tilers" and in summary: they were not skilled enough to take on the work nor were they confident of thinking "outside of the box".

Attention to detail, level floors, square corners & striaght grout lines are very key elements for me and that is why I trusted my bathroom tiling project to Mario & Domenic.

I retained Mario & Domenic to complete the tiling in a basement bathroom that was a unique design which contained a free standing tub in a common shower area.

The tiling pattern was complex with hand picked tiles to create the layers of a quarried mountain side. The geometric layout of the bathroom was also unique with Schluter edge returns, 45 angle degree walls and a heated floor system.

I have attached some pictures of the work and the photos speak for themselves.

In my humble opinion,

If you are looking for "Masters Tilers" who really know their craft, I strongly suggest you give Mario & Domenic a call at Precision Marble & Tile - you will not be disappointed.

Sincerely,

Roy Carretta, CET, AFC

Please do not hesitate to contact me for a reference at 705-828-9425, via text or phone

Job Price
Esha

After visiting the Precision Marble & Tile website and reading the reviews on Homestars, we decided to give Mario a call. He was very professional, kind, polite and easy to talk to - especially when expressing our concerns regarding the project. Mario put our mind at ease. After our initial meeting, we knew he was the right person for the job. He showed us several pictures and videos of other projects he had worked on and explained in detail of his dry pack process and a day-by-day breakdown of how the job will be completed.

We were having a difficult time finding the right floor tiles for our new project. After narrowing it down to a few samples, Mario advised us to run them by him. He informed us of what to look for and/or avoid when choosing a tile. Once we found our perfect tile, we called Mario to start the project and he provided a timeframe in which he would complete it.

During the renovation, he was very respectful of us and our home. He took his time and made sure each and every tile was laid perfectly and we couldn’t be happier with the results! Thus far, we’ve received several compliments on the finished product. We will definitely keep him in mind for future projects and recommend him to our friends and family.

Thank you Mario!