AllCity Contractors Inc.

General Contractors
Etobicoke ON
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Etobicoke  >  AllCity Contractors Inc.

Reviews for AllCity Contractors Inc.

Jan in Toronto
Jan in Toronto

Kitchen and 2 Bathrooms Completely Renovated

AllCity Contractors did marvellous work for our kitchen and bathroom renovation. Paul and his team were reliable, conscientious and hard working. They arrived on time and were diligent and extremely capable.
Cleanup was done daily and was thorough and with the homeowners convenience in mind.
Paul has a great team and is open to considering options. He is knowledgeable about construction requirements and possibilities.
We are extremely pleased with our update!
We had 2 bathrooms and our Kitchen that had not been updated since 1985 completely renovated. The kitchen ceiling was raised, a modern island with lots of storage was installed and the moldings were updated. We can't believe the change. Our kitchen is so beautiful now and functional. Our powder room now has a working extremely quiet fan. The upstairs bathroom has heated floors, wonderful pot light in addition to the over the mirror lights and great tiling.

john from Toronto
john from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We are thrilled with our new kitchen. We had all the normal anxiety at the outset about delays, cost over-runs and quality but none materialized. Paul was timely in his scheduling and worked extremely well with other contractors. His crew's attention to detail and clean up were very much appreciated. The quality of their work was outstanding. Planning our next project soon.

joanne mackie from Etobicoke
joanne mackie from Etobicoke

waterproofing

AllCity were wonderful. They scheduled very well, got permits, followed up, kept me up to date of progress, were considerate of tenants, and finished the job in a timely manner. I was very pleased!! In fact, I will contact them for another project :) And recommend them any time.

Kyle Glencross from Toronto
Kyle Glencross from Toronto

Interior/ exterior

Honestly, I have been working with Paul and his crew from All City for the past 5 years. As a client I have nothing but great things to say about the work that has been achieved at my home. You will notice that in the costs column I entered varied, simply due to the fact that I have had the crew work on many aspects of my home, which does vary in cost. What I enjoy most is that , regardless of the scale of work or what your visions may be for your home. Paul will work with you, and your ideas to make them come true in a realistic fashion, inside of budget. We are currently working on transforming my garage into an all season work studio.
These guys provide great skill and craftsmanship. Give them a call. Nothing but good to say.
Cheers
KG

Bryan and Judy Leaman in Etobicoke
Bryan and Judy Leaman in Etobicoke

Small Addition

Allcity was recommended to us for a small addition and renovation that met our expectations. There were no disappointments and I am sure we will enjoy it for many years. Their crew was very pleasant to have around the house and readily responded to our requests. They also had helpful suggestions.

Judy Wallace from Mississauga
Judy Wallace from Mississauga

Bathroom

We purchased a condo with a bathroom we knew was leaking from the home inspection. A friend recommended AllCity Contractors Inc. and we had them quote on the job. The pricing was good. The job was completed in a professional and timely manner. The Tradsmen AllCity contracts are clean and considerate of you. Paul the owner of AllCity allows the client to be very hands on. You can purchase the components for your job and he is very willing to install whatever you want. Pricing for the bathroom includes all materials I purchased, Allcity supplied and labour.

More about AllCity Contractors Inc.

General Contractor providing complete interior and exterior renovations.