Starcrete Structures Inc

Reviews for Starcrete Structures Inc

Tes M.
Tes M.

Great Service

I needed a disposal bin and I looked up a couple of companies. I decided to go with Starcrete Disposal. Octavio answered the phone and was able to go over the size of disposal bin that I would need. Initially I was going to go with the smallest one but Octavio was patient and explained the different sizes he had and the price for each one. He suggested I go with a bigger one as the price difference wasn’t much and I was glad I went with the bigger bin because I wouldn’t have been able to fit all the garbage I put in it. Thank you Starcrete disposal for being responsive patient and punctual. Should I need a disposal bin going forward I will most definitely be calling again.

Thank you, for your amazing review.

BinRental

Rented a 14 yard bin for 1 week. Bin came within a day. Octavio went the extra mile and arranged to have 3 sofas loaded into the bin when it arrived for a minimal charge. The bin was placed exactly where I wanted it so I could still park my car in the driveway. I would recommend Octavio and his company for a bin rental.

Thank you, it's was a pleasure.

Luis in York
Luis in York

Disposal bin

We are doing a Reno in brandford and needed a 20yard garbage bin. We called a few places and we couldn’t get a bin for same day. We called starcrete disposal for a 20 yard bin and asked them if they could deliver the bin the same day and Octavio said no problem. It was at my place with in 4 hours as he said!! I was amazed by the service. Thank you starcrete for coming through on last minute request

thank you Luis for the amazing review!! we appricate the business.

CarlV86 in San Francisco
CarlV86 in San Francisco

Starcrete

I am very pleased with the service provided by Starcrete Structures. Octavio (the owner) is a stand up guy and easy to communicate with. He facilitated the bin drop off and pick up perfectly so that it was convenient for my schedule. He even upsized my bin (at no extra cost) from a 14 yard to 20 yard bin to make sure it would be dropped off on time. It’s obvious he would rather keep a customer happy than make a few extra bucks. I will definitely be utilizing Starcrete in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for a bin. Great experience during a very busy/stressful time for me.

thank you so much for your amazing review.

Dumpster Rental

Rental and disposal could not have been easier. Octavio and his team provided prompt and superior service. All my questions were answered and the process was simply and easy. I would highly recommend Starcrete for a dumpster rental. I will be utilizing starcrete's service again.
Kim

we try very hard to keep our clients happy.

gpincente in Toronto
gpincente in Toronto

Basement Renovation - Bin Rental

Octavio was so helpful and gave us the best price on a 14 yard bin. He was very prompt, friendly, and communication was excellent. He was willing to work with us with timelines and over all we were very satisfied. Would absolutely recommend!

thank you we appreciate the business.

Denis in York
Denis in York

Basement Renovation

I was very impressed with the service I received from Starcrete Structures, they really came through for me when I was renovating my basement. Octavio responded to my query promptly and provided me with the best options to chose from, their pricing was also very reasonable
Not only was I able to clear the concrete from my basement but Starcrete Structures collected the bins and provided new bins in a timely manner.
Great job and keep up the great work!

Thank you so much we appricate your business!

Dima
Dima

Disposal bin

Can't thank enough Octavio for bailing me out on such short notice and delivering the bin the same day within a few hours upon request when others told me I had to wait a couple of days! High professional service, great communication and very affordable prices! Will definitely recommend Starcrete to anyone with upcoming projects!

Hi Dima,

Thank you so much for your excellent review we value and appreciate clients like you. Thank you so much

Lionel General Construction
Lionel General Construction
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Disposal Bin

Starcrete and his guys , has great service with bins and reasonable prices.
They are very care when delivering they bins to job sites, they are very reliable and for that will remanding him to my friends.

Thank you Lionel for always being with Starcrete since the beginning we appreciate your loyalty with us truly great contractor to work with.

domesticgoddessmaintenance
domesticgoddessmaintenance
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Did entire 1st flook renos

I had a great experience with StarCrete. I had to use a couple bins from them, 1 for debrie and one for cement and brick for the renos, the delivery and pick up was great.. This was a huge project and the bins played a big part for our demolition no one beats their prices. I called quiet a few places and Starcrete had the best price... I highly recommend them. Thank you StarCrete for your help...

Thank you so much for your review!! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!!!

More about Starcrete Structures Inc

Hello my name is Octavio Da Silva and I am the owner of Starcrete Structures Inc. We are a family run company guided by family values of commitment, doing our best and building relationships for the long-term. We are a one stop shop for all your construction needs with disposal ...
Looking for Demolition pros in Milton?