The Tile Store

Tile & Stone Retailers
20 Bermomdsey Road Unit 1 Toronto Toronto ON M4B 1Z5
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Toronto  >  The Tile Store  >  Customer service that goes above & beyond
Tracy
Tracy

Customer service that goes above & beyond

I've purchased from The Tile Store a few times in years past and always loved them for their selection. Now I love them for the stellar service as well.

I own a real estate brokerage and fix up a lot of homes but I don't have a corporate account and didn't tell them what industry i work in so I was just like any retail customer when I went this week to find one piece of pencil rail to fix a broken piece my backsplash trim. The piece I needed was discontinued but they worked with me to find a suitable alternative which they had to order in. The bad part for me is that, not having a car, their location is hard for me to get to (u had a family member with me the day I was in).

It would be silly to pay for a full delivery for $20 pieces of trim so what do they offer? To drop it off for free to my home on their own time. In fact, several of the employees overheard and offered to do it after work just to be nice. I had the pieces in hand within 48 hours.

It's so rare to find a company who's employees are so passionate about what they do and genuinely care for their customers - the $20 orders just as much as the $2000 orders.

The Tile Store was already a fav of mine but now they will be my only go-to when renovating houses.