The Tile Store

Reviews for The Tile Store

Samantha Sannella in Barrie
Samantha Sannella in Barrie

Great Selection

Over the years, I have purchased many tiles from The Tile Store. The team there have always been great. They have an incredible selection from the very value conscious to the luxurious. They also have the best selection of mosaics in Toronto!

Bathroom tiles

We purchased quite a few bathroom supplies and tiles from the tile store. I was always very happy with the store as the staff was always very helpful. However, our tiler told us that the quality of the tiles is not very good even though we paid roughly 5 dollar per square foot. According to him, the tiles are worth half that. When talking to the staff about it they were very rude. I guess they are just good salespeople.

We are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with our store. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority. please email me or call me at the store ( [email protected] ) or (416 757 8453)and we can hopefully resolve any issues.
Cassandra

Tracy from Toronto
Tracy from Toronto

Customer service that goes above & beyond

I've purchased from The Tile Store a few times in years past and always loved them for their selection. Now I love them for the stellar service as well.

I own a real estate brokerage and fix up a lot of homes but I don't have a corporate account and didn't tell them what industry i work in so I was just like any retail customer when I went this week to find one piece of pencil rail to fix a broken piece my backsplash trim. The piece I needed was discontinued but they worked with me to find a suitable alternative which they had to order in. The bad part for me is that, not having a car, their location is hard for me to get to (u had a family member with me the day I was in).

It would be silly to pay for a full delivery for $20 pieces of trim so what do they offer? To drop it off for free to my home on their own time. In fact, several of the employees overheard and offered to do it after work just to be nice. I had the pieces in hand within 48 hours.

It's so rare to find a company who's employees are so passionate about what they do and genuinely care for their customers - the $20 orders just as much as the $2000 orders.

The Tile Store was already a fav of mine but now they will be my only go-to when renovating houses.

Margaret
Margaret

Living room fireplace hearth

I searched the city for stone tile for my hearth, the Tile Store was great, friendly, great service. They had the best selection of stone tile, in more sizes than any other store I visited. Many thanks to Mario for your help.

Jo in Toronto
Jo in Toronto

Huge Selection of Unique Tile

This store continue to increase they selection of unique tile and flooring. It's great for large or small scale projects. Recently, we purchased just a few pieces of woodlooking ceramic to use on top of cabinets, they look great.

The staff is helpful and plentiful.

Ingrid from Toronto in Toronto
Ingrid from Toronto in Toronto

Pool tile repair

I needed to source small white tiles for repair of my outdoor pool. Since the tile style was older, they were difficult to find - my pool service company did not have them on hand and the first couple of tile stores I visited were not helpful. Fortunately, I stopped in at The Tile Store, where a helpful staff member was able to match my tile to a currently available brand. Just before placing my order, he asked me how many tiles I needed - I only needed about 20. He went to a back room and returned with enough tiles for my repair and a few extra as spares. When I asked him how much I owed, he said that they were for free! Thanks to The Tile Store, my pool could open on time for the season, rather than having to wait weeks for the arrival of a shipment of tiles. Awesome customer service! I will return for sure when undertaking my next tile project at home.

Bathroom renovation - floor and wall tiles

Having initially gone to the larger tiling companies, I decided to look into what else was out there. From a Google search fine The Tile Store and a few others on Bermondsey. This store was the first I went into and the customer service was so amazing, went no further. Great place, amazing selection, (it's not so big inside you have to wonder around for and hour trying to find the section you're looking for) and once again, the staff and customer service was terrific.

Zurry Donevan from Toronto
Zurry Donevan from Toronto

Tiles for 2 bathrooms

My husband and I came here one afternoon to purchase tiles for our 2 bathrooms. They have a great selection and the prices are pretty good.
There was a gentleman who helped us out and was very patient with us and gave us great recommendations for our bathrooms!
Everyone at the store is always helpful and pleasant.

I would highly recommend this tile place over the other one on Bermondsey. ;)

Thank you for your review.
We really appreciate your business.

Leslie from Toronto
Leslie from Toronto

kitchen renovation

We sourced out tile for our kitchen back splash and floor at another tile store and went to the Tile Store to see if they had the tile we were looking for as we wanted to deal with a neighbourhood location. They did have the tile and in both cases it was $2 cheaper a sq foot. The shopping experience was great as well - they have a very relaxed team who just know how to do customer service !! We are so happy we found them

Aileen from Scarborough
Aileen from Scarborough

Hallway bathroom tiles

After water damaged the floors of my home I needed to replace hallway and powder room. The tile store has a great selection. Good prices offered tile installer names. Lent us the grout colour card. Very happy with the friendly service of all the staff there. quality product at very fair pricing, didn't even want a deposit till pick up ! We ended up using a family friend to install. Due to scheduling.

More about The Tile Store

The Tile Store is a top Toronto destination for style-driven tiles and mosaics for the kitchen, bathroom, fireplace, counter top, back splash, and pool. We pride ourselves in consistently delivering affordable prices and excellent customer service. At The Tile Store, you will find over 2000 mosaics and stylish and unique ...