For Saving Home Service Inc

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  For Saving Home Service Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for For Saving Home Service Inc

HSAYL
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sales person was patient, professional and responsible. Product quality is great ! I would highly recommend this to friends and family members. Thank you for performing the amazing service. :)

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Hi , thank you for your review about Heating installation. We truly appreciate your business and trust.

Sean
11 reviews Ajax, ON

After meeting with Max in late July I was pleased with how professional Max was. Max explained a lot about different brands but his recommendation came down to carrier or Lennox.. both had excellent rebates. I choose carrier and over the last 2 months the AC unit and even the furnace which I used over the last 2 weeks a couple of cold mornings we have had have worked as they should. The installation was also great and the 2 installers were very professional and
cleaned up nicely.

I have received my 1st rebate from carrier for $800 and looking forward to my gas/hydro rebates over the next few months, which will bring my total cost down to
4800.

My invoice #850048

Job Price

Hi Sean, thank you for your review about Carrier Heating and Air Conditioning installation. We truly appreciate your business and trust. We will let Max know that you are satisfied with our installation service. Thank you again for your kind words.

RAMZY2001
1 review Caledon, ON

Was quick and professional installation. Works good so far. Tech Came on time and the price was
Better then the rest if the competitors
Thanks

Job Price

Hi Ramzy, thank you for your review about Air Conditioning installation. We truly appreciate your business and trust.

TONY L.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

the sales person is polite and professional, listen to my needs, recommend the best product for my household. the technician is highly trained and get the job done nice and quick.

Job Price

Hi Tony, thank you for your review about Air Conditioning installation. We truly appreciate your business and trust.

Maggie

Max is one of the best individuals I have dealt with, he was honest and explained exactly what we needed and what the cost would be. The crew that came to do the replacement of my AC and Furnace were courteous and very professional. They answered my questions and cleaned up everything once the job was finished. I was and am so impressed how the entire process has been done that I for sure would recommend this company to any of my friends who may require their services. It is very rare these days to see this kind of customer care that leaves you very satisfied with choosing them. I want to thank Max and the crew for everything, we love our new furnace and AC and have noticed a huge difference now that we have the equipment appropriate for our home.

Job Price

Hi Maggie, thank you for your review about Carrier Heating and Air Conditioning installation. We truly appreciate your business and trust. thanks again for your business.

Tony is very knowledgeable with great patience. He answered all my questions and provided me some good advice. The two installation technicians are very professional and completed the job quickly. I am happy with the new Lennox furnace and their service. I would recommed them to my friends.

Job Price

Hi, thank you for your review about Heating installation. We truly appreciate your business and trust. We are so happy that our quality installation have met your expectation. Thanks again

Donna

Max was a great guy, very friendly, knowledgeable and understanding, I did not felt pressured into buying anything from him. He listen to my issues and concerns, and was very supportive to my financial situation. He offered me options that will reduce my burden with the payment of both Heating and Cooling systems. Max also introduced to me a program that I was eligible for refunds and WOW, what an amazing REFUND that I got...... Help ease the financial situation greatly!!! I m a single mother with NO child support, and I felt 'For Saving Home Service Inc" offered me the best price that I can manage. Great people, good product.

Job Price

Hi Donna, thank you for your time to write us a such good review about your Heating and Air Conditioning installation with us. We truly appreciate your business and trust. Professional installation and FAIR price are always our guaranteed. We are so happy that our service have met your expectation. Thanks again for your recommendation and business.

AYAZDANMHN

I am really amazed how they finish their job in just couple of hours. They were really professional in their job, and they left know mess after their work. Moreover, Maxi the sales guy was really a nice and well informed guy who gave us a reasonable price for the brand I chose (Carrier).

Job Price

Hi Ayaz, Thank you for your review about Heating and Air Conditioning, Tankless water heater installation. We truly appreciate your business and trust.

u_bedi

Excellent work and very professional
Work completed in time as promised
will recommend there services

Job Price

Hi Bedi, thank you for your review about Heating and Air Conditioning installation. We truly appreciate your business and trust.

Mary
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

This is 2nd time I installed the air conditioning in this company, and they are very professional and work fast

Job Price

Hi Mary, thank you for your review about Air Conditioning installation. We truly appreciate your business.

More about For Saving Home Service Inc

For Saving Heating and Cooling
"Quality Service at Affordable Prices"
2013-2016 Lennox Centurion Award Winner
2012-2016 Dave Lennox PREMIER Dealer

We service all the brands:
Lennox Furnace, Lennox Air conditioner, Carrier Furnace, Carrier Air Conditioner, Trane furnace & Trane Air Conditioner, Amana furnace & Amana Air Conditioner,Daikin Furnace & Daikin Air Conditioner. Goodman furnace & Goodman Air Conditioner, Bryant furnace & Bryant Air conditioner, York Furnace & York Air conditioner, Coleman Furnace & Air Conditioner, Keeprite Furnace & Keeprite Air Conditioner, Rheem Furnace & Rheem Air Conditioner, American Standard Furnace & Air conditioner Viessmann Boiler, Slant-Fin Boiler, Weil Mclain Boiler, NTI Boiler, Humidifier. Air Cleaner. Duct Work System.Furnace & Air Conditioner Replacement, Installation. Furnace Rebate. O.P.A Rebate. Enbridge Rebate. Indoor Air Quality. Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. SLP98V. EL296V. EL296E. EL195E. XC25. SL18XC1. XC21. XC14.14ACX.XC16. XC13. 13ACX. EL16XC1. Toronto Furnace. 59MN7. 59TN6. 59TP6. 59SP5. 24ABB3. 24ACB3. 24AAA5. 24ACC6. 24ABC6.24ANB6. 24ANB7.24VNA9.

Servicing:
Mississauga, Toronto, GTA, Stouffville, Markham, Newmarket, Georgina, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Courtice, Clarington. Georgina, Caledon, Nobleton, Aurora, Uxbridge, King City, Vaughan, Bradford, Mount Albert, Richmond Hill, Goodwood. Oakville. Milton. Burlington. Brampton. Caledon. Bolton. Woodbridge.Thornhill. Brooklin. Etobicoke. North York. Scarborough. East York. Halton Hills. Hamilton.

FURNACE REPLACE, AIR CONDITIONER REPLACE, AIR CONDITIONING ,AIR CONDITION,AC,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,FIREPLACE REPAIR AN SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR,BOILER REPAIR,AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR,ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR. HRV. HUMIDIFIER. AIR CLEANER. PUREAIR. HEPA FILTER. residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, thermostats, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng.SLP98V. EL296V. EL296E. EL195E. XC25. SL18XC1. XC21. XC14.14ACX. AMEC96. AMVC96. ASX16.
Furnace installation, Furnace replacement, Furnace repair & Maintenance, New Air Conditioner installation, Air Conditioner Replacement, Air Conditioner repair & maintenance. AC Replacement. Ductless Air conditioner installation ,Boiler replacement, repair & Tune up, Duct work installation. Humidifier, HRV & ERV, HEPA Air Purifier & EAC Ductwork, Gas line installation, Indoor Air Quality. SLP98V. EL296V. EL296E. EL195E. XC25. SL18XC1. XC21. XC14.14ACX. 7 Days & 24 Hrs Emergency Service
Lennox. Carrier. Trane. York. Goodman. Amana. Keeprite. American Standard. Rheem.Viessmann. Rinnai. Weil Mclain, Noritz. Navien. Ruud. NTI. Slant Fin. Bradford White. Napoleon.Mitsubishi, fujitsu, LG,Armstrong Air. Smartair. Coleman. Aire Flo. Daikin
2013-2016 Lennox Centurion Award Winner 2012-2016 Dave Lennox PREMIER Dealer NATE(North American Technician Excellence) Better Business Bureau A+ Rating Company Furnace Replacement, Furnace Install, Air Conditioner Replacement, Air Conditioner Install, Fireplace Replacement. Boiler Replacement, Ductless Air Conditioner Replacement, Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
2005