Paramount Landscaping

Reviews for Paramount Landscaping

Joanne in Burlington
Joanne in Burlington

Beautiful outdoor space

Paramount Landscaping landscaped our back yard this year and we could not be more happy with the results. We have entertained on numerous occasions this year and are friends and family are ecstatic with our beautiful outdoor space. I have recommended them to everyone that I know. Thank you for everything.

Hi Joanne,

I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying the extension to your house in your outdoor oasis. If there is anything else you need please don't hesitate to ask and we look forward to anyone you send our way.

Paramount Team

C.ZAO in Burlington
C.ZAO in Burlington

Snow and property services

We started using Paramount Landscaping Inc. last year at the start of the summer season. They have exceeded our expectations in all aspects compared to our previous service companies. The summer service were exceptional and Winter services have been precise and professional. They have customer service features that we have never seen from a service company that keeps us completely informed of their services, timing and service level.

Thanks to the staff for all the hard work and keep it up.

Satisfied customer, C Zao.

Thank you for the awesome review, we look forward to continuing to meeting your expectations.

Derek Carter in ??????????
Derek Carter in ??????????

Lawn and garden care/ Snow services

Our team hired Paramount Landscaping to take care of our office building in Hamilton. We have been using them for the last 2 years and they have been an awesome team to work with. They provide great customer service, awesome quality and a very professional atmosphere, definitely not the norm in their industry.

I would recommend they to anyone looking for a yearly property service.

Derek Carter

Hi Derek,

Thank you for your kind words and I appreciate the referral for this upcoming season. We will take care of them the same way we take care of you, you have my word. enjoy the summer.

Jim in
Jim in
2 reviews , ON

Landscape backyard project

In September last year, I hired Paramount to build a deck, fire pit seating area and a small patio. I was looking for something quaint and inviting but was having a hard time explaining what my wife and I were looking for. Jeff sketched a design at our kitchen table that worked perfectly with us. The team showed up 2 weeks later and installed the project in just under a week, we were ecstatic how he walked through the project each day with us explaining what would be next and so on. It was so exciting we could not wait to get home from work each day to see the progress. Our neighbour's could not believe how courteous and clean Jeff's team was concerning the project, every day the site was spotless. This was very important to us since we are fairly new on the street and wanted to make a good impression. The project finished on a Friday afternoon and my wife and I came home to a note and a bottle of wine on our new patio that said " I hope you have as much fun in your new backyard as I did building it, enjoy the Wine. See you Monday to finalize the project"

Outstanding vision, customer service extraordinaire, quality perfection. Thanks Jeff and Paramount for the great experience.

Hire them you can't go wrong.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the kind words about my team and our company. I'm glad you are enjoying the backyard although it has been probably to cold to use the fire pit as much as you would have liked, the summer is on its way. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call us.

Doug, Operations Manager

Bob from Burlington
Bob from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Ongoing Landscaping Services - 5 properties

I hired Paramount to look after 5 properties including my own. After doing the wrong property the first week, some work was done adequately but much of the work (weeding, edging, turning beds, trimming of shrubs) was never done. I complained and saw some improvement for a time. I watched one guy sit on his knees and do a bed for 5 minutes, then get back in the truck and leave. Now they want to take me to court. I look forward to showing a judge the photos of the work that was never done. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL. Addendum: The comments provided in response are simply not true - just another indication of how unprofessional these people are. My previous landscaper was paid because he did the work he was hired to do. I only changed because I wanted additional services that he was not able to provide. Unfortunately Paramount did not do these either and now wants to be paid even though the work was not done.

The facts are as follows, you hired us one month after firing your last landscape contractor of only 4 weeks and did not pay them. You hired us and told us it was their fault you were looking for someone new. We performed the work and were still providing services after 3 months which is three times longer than the previous company you had. You have not paid a cent to date for any of the services we performed. I will admit the guys went to one wrong address out of the 5 properties the first week but we corrected it immediately, they are not perfect. Your expectations are not within the contractual agreement we have with you which is why you seem to be the reason for the multiple trade companies this year. I would suggest before writing reviews about companies be honest to yourself about whether you are being vindictive or just upset the you are being sued because you owe money. You said it yourself work was done adequately, you saw improvement but you haven't paid for any of the work provided. To be completely clear we stopped providing service to you because of your 90 days without payment and you owe 7800.00 dollars, not the other way around.

Jay Parson from Oakville
Jay Parson from Oakville

Patio installation

Joe and his crew did a magnificent job on our project. His team was very courteous and professional. The project turned out better then we had imagined and were very happy with the changes Joe made in our landscape design we had created with another company. It was nice to see a crew take such good care of our property while on site, it was cleaned up each night and we never had any obstructions on the property in the 14 days. We look forward to working with them next year on the front yard.

Thank you for your kind response. In today's society it is important with all these review sites online set up for mainly the complaining customer. The future customer has no opportunity to see the validity or truth of the comments they read whether good or bad. The happy customers don't normally go out of their way to post nice comments because they thank us in person, which makes sense if you think about it. I guess as a company we can look at it this way, looking at our online reviews we have a handful of great review and a few bad ones with 10's of thousands of customers over the last 11 years of business. Not bad numbers when less than 1% may or may not have truly experienced what they wrote. Paramount is very customer service oriented and has won best Property Maintenance and landscape company 6 years running within two main cities we work in. We strive to make sure you enjoy you project and were willing to make sure your happy if it is achievable.

Jay, I appreciate your kind response and I'm glad to know you are enjoying your backyard. Let me know when you want us to take a look at the front yard project.

Christine Zuloff from Oakville
Christine Zuloff from Oakville

Landscape services

Call me a lazy consumer but I must admit I don't normally come on and rate companies on internet sites when they have performed an exceptional service for me. I usually tell the workers, supervisors, friends and family and on occasion email the owners to report my happiness. I find that reviews online are mainly for drama queens to take out frustrations on businesses because of a misunderstanding or the impossibility to make some people happy. I work for a large service industry company and see this on a weekly basis where the team I oversee can perform the same perfection day in and day out but once in a while we get a customer that is impossible to make happy. Paramount Landscaping has been taking care of my properties for over 7 years now and I could not ask for a better company. I have had many projects done for me and my families over the years and have never had a problem with the crews or the owner. Doug has always been reachable, accommodating and fair. There is many properties in my neighbourhood that Doug and his teams take care of by my house and I know right away which properties they do because of the care that goes into their service they provide. There staff is well educated whether it be Joe (Paramount's construction foreman), he knows everything about construction and has built two gorgeous backyards for us in the last 3 years at two different houses, or his Maintenance staff that take care of my house and place of work for the last decade.

These days you get what you pay for and in the service industry it is hard to only offer one service level to your customers. I have never bartered with them and always received a fair price and a great job.

Hats Off to Paramount Landscaping

Christine,

Thank you for the kind words, I understand completely what you are saying. As a consumer also, my beliefs are very much the same. Word of mouth is much more powerful in todays world then a claim without a face. Hats of to you for being a great customer and understanding consumer.

Paramount team

Victoria from Burlington
Victoria from Burlington

Lawn care service

I hired Paramount Landscape Company in the summer of 2013 for minor lawn care services. I never saw anyone for the first month and when I called I was always given the run around by the office staff and the owner Doug. I found him to be very rude. I feel that this company is very disorganized and be aware that if you hire them you may not get what you pay for in fact they might not even show up!

Victoria,

Sorry for the very late response but I don't come to check on all these review sites very often. We just reviewed all the emails concerning your account and came up with the conclusion to your response above. You wanted us to take care of your property but your did not send in the contract we required even after we serviced it for the first couple weeks. One week we showed up and you had the gates locked and you were also informed. We choose to not perform any more services because you did not send in the paperwork requested and we were worried about payment. There was numerous emails and phone calls to you to receive the proper paperwork with multiple excuses. After consideration we decided with no paperwork we would not provide anymore service, this is why we did not show up anymore. You were impossible to get a hold of and we can not enter properties without contracts signed and in our office which you were notified.

More about Paramount Landscaping

Paramount Landscaping started with the idea that customer service should be a priority in our industry. The vision was to create a white collar company in a blue collar world; one that harvests accountability, professionalism, customer care and knowledge into an industry that pays very little attention to these important ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Burlington?