Graeme Loughead

Reviews for Graeme Loughead

john sloan from North York
john sloan from North York

Rodent and Pest Control

Great service and great results. Used this company on two different properties with mice and rat problems and another for insect infestations. Superb results and excellent followup. Have recommended to family and friends.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Pest Control

We have used Graeme for 30+ years . He is always professional , on time and courteous. We appreciate how knowledgeable he is
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend his service to anyone

Danica K in Toronto
Danica K in Toronto

mice problem

I had always contacted Graeme in the past and he was always professional and did a great job. I had a problem with mice last time and I asked him about 'guarantees' or how I could contact him if the problem did not go away. He seemed rather hesitant in answering my questions, and just told me to wait a couple weeks as he felt the problem would be resolved. I waited and the mice did not go away and things got worse. I finally called him after a month and he never returned my call. I then called him again after two weeks, and he finally called back. When I returned his call, he wasn't there so I left another message. He has not responded since. I will never call him again - so, initially I was very happy with his service, but as soon as there is a problem when he might have to come back without getting money, you don't see him. If there was an explanation for his lack of response, he should share it with his customers.