Loni Aluminum And Contracting

Reviews for Loni Aluminum And Contracting

Carlos Z.
Carlos Z.

Siding

Loved their attention to detail! Couldnt be more pleased and satisfied! I recommend to anyone looking to replace their siding to go with Loni Aluminium!

Sara Cavaco from Vaughan
Sara Cavaco from Vaughan

Siding

My contractor (THS Contracting Inc.) hired Loni Aluminum & Contracting to complete siding work for my client and they did an exceptional job. They were on time, organized, clean, professional and extremely pleasant. They worked very efficiently and was able to complete the work in one day.
I'm an interior designer and have worked with many trades in the industry and I would definitely work with Loni Aluminum & Contracting again in the near future.

Joe​ in
Joe​ in

Vinyl siding for double garage

Loni sided my double garage with vinyl siding, no aluminum work except for flashing above the door and window. Job well done at a good price! (materials included)
Scheduling was a bit of a pain but overall a very good experience.

lMJAD
lMJAD

Eavestroughs replaced.

They removed the old, replaced with new gutters and downspouts and cleaned up when they were done. That was totally awesome! Bleron was kind enough to give me some tips on the roof too - which was very helpful.

adriana.dyko
adriana.dyko

Siding

The job was done very well and on time. We are very pleased with the work and commend the workers on a job well done.

Agnesa in Etobicoke
Agnesa in Etobicoke

Eavestrough installation

Loni and his team did an excellent job with our new eavestroughs. They completed the job on time and it was a pleasure doing business with them. We highly recommend Loni Aluminum and Contracting for any future renovations.

Oliver
Oliver

Vinyl siding, eavestrough, soffit, fascia

Extremely professional and very precise work. They took their time and made sure everything was done properly. When they were not sure how things may look, they were in constant communication with great options or alternatives to complete the job to my liking. Overall, I was very impressed with the workmanship. The job surpassed my expectation of what I thought the end result would be. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Oliver for sharing your positive experience. We take great pride in our workmanship and we always aim to please our customers. It was pleasure serving you. Regards, Bleron

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Aluminum Siding, Windows and Doors

Loni Aluminum provided their services to upgrade aluminum siding ,soffits , windows and doors. There professionalism , workmanship , communications were excellent. They exceeded our expectations and they even followed up months later to ensure we were happy with their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone and also use them again. Bleron (the owner) has good good people skills and work ethic.

Regards
Barry Helm
Brampton, Ontario

Thank you Barry for your positive feedback. We are glad that you had a fantastic experience with our company. We look forward to servicing any future projects that you may have. All the best, Bleron

William
William
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Metal work outside house, soffit, fascia, gutters and downspouts

Super easy to communicate with, honest and on time. Guys were neat and very efficient. The guys were very courteous and seemingly impervious to the cold. - Thanks Bleron and team!

Thank you William for your response. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service. Regards, Bleron

Ray
Ray

Windows installation

I used Loni Aluminum twice in the past to replace my house's windows and patio door. Each time, the company's owner and his crew did a superb job. They completed the job within the agreed upon timeline and with consideration for my house and schedule. Excellent attention to details, and customer service overall. I have already planned to hire him again for additional work next year. I would recommend this company anytime.

Thank you Ray for sharing your positive experience. It is our pleasure to having done business with you and look forward to satisfying any future projects that you may have. All the best, Bleron

More about Loni Aluminum And Contracting

LONI Aluminum & Contracting has established itself as one of Ontario’s leading Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Windows and Doors installation and replacement companies. We provide innovative home improvement products that exceed industry standards for quality, reliability and performance.

We use highly specialized installation techniques to ensure a lifetime of satisfaction from our customers. We always strive to go beyond our customer’s requirements for beautiful, strong and thermally efficient products.

Quality, commitment and the promise of product longevity are the core philosophies of LONI Aluminum & Contracting. All of our installations are warranted for life, if any sort of failure does occur we will fix or replace the defect, free of charge for as long as you own the home.

We carry a $2,000,000 Liability insurance to make sure safety is our top priority. All of our workers are covered by WSIB workers compensation. If we get hurt on your property, you’re not liable in any way. Copies supplied upon request.

When you call LONI Aluminum & Contracting, you will be greeted with a courteous, knowledgeable staff member who will be happy to assist you in any capacity. If an appointment is set we will email you a confirmation with the time and date. One of our very experienced representatives will arrive ON TIME and give you a no pressure demonstration specific to the product your interested in. They’ll then leave you with a price which is good for 30 days.

LONI Aluminum & Contracting covers the entire Greater Toronto area and some parts of Northern and Southern Ontario. If you decide to move forward with us, we’ll write a detailed agreement including all the specifications we discussed. Most projects are completed within 3 to 4 weeks of the agreement. We won’t accept final payment until you are 100% satisfied.

LONI Aluminum & Contracting