Total Home Services Ltd.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Vancouver  >  Total Home Services Ltd.

Review for Total Home Services Ltd.

Diana Bertrand in Vancouver
Diana Bertrand in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Fall cleanup: gutter, windows, pressure washing

I was very impressed with Total Home Services from the get go. First off, Hayden was kind enough to stop what he was doing to come and provide me a quote right away. The value was great for the price paid, and I was very satisfied with the work that Total's crew did. They were conscientious of my property and did thorough work. I would not hesitate to recommend them and look forward to having them back in the future. Thanks again guys!

Thanks Diana! It was great to work with you, and we look forward to working with you again in the spring. Thanks again and I hope all goes well with the baby shower!

More about Total Home Services Ltd.

Total Home Services Ltd. has been offering window and gutter cleaning as well as pressure washing to Vancouver clients since 2005. Zero-carbon and zero-paper, we care for the environment and do great work!