Tip Top Flooring Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
17 Lascelles Blvd Toronto ON M4V 2B6

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Tip Top Flooring Inc.

Christina from Old Toronto
Christina from Old Toronto

Installed, Refinished and Upgraded Stairs

Andrei and his team did a fantastic job installing and finishing the floors in my house in an efficient and professional manner. They were able to align the new floors to the already existing floors in the hallway for a uniform look. It's impossible to tell where the old wood ends and the new wood begins. In selecting stain colour Andrei provided test samples on my floor to ensure that we get the colour that we truly want. My stairs look great with new railings, posts and iron spindles. The entire team was pleasant and easy to work with. I highly recommend Tip Top Flooring.

Kelli
Kelli

A great Experience with Professionals

Andrei and his team of professionals had refinished the downstairs of my home a few years ago and did an excellent job. So when it was time to replace the carpet on my stairs, I did not hesitate to call Tip Top again. From quote to finished product, they were in and done within the week. I was lucky that he had an open slot! I wouldn't have any other company touch the woodwork in my house. Knowledgeable, professional and a great communicator. The carpet installer even commented on the great work on our stairs. Thanks and I will definitely use again.

Thomas Hardy in Old Toronto
Thomas Hardy in Old Toronto

Engineered hardwood flooring

Wonderful experience with this company and highly skilled installers. They completed the 800 sq/ft job in 8 hours. I was impressed with both their dedication to details and the efforts they made to have the floor merge flush with the 3 different existing natural stone floors. Despite this being a century home with unlevel substrates the managed a seemless installation. Would highly recommend this company and gladly employ them in the future.

rita in Toronto
rita in Toronto

Refinished townhouse top to bottom

Andrei is the best contractor with whom I have worked ever! He is professional and honest. He shows up always as promised. His team is also amazing. They were helpful and calmed the nerves that naturally go along with a big job like this. We had to move all the furniture out of the house which was a gigantic project in itself. But Andrei was always there to facilitate and organize. I would not even bother getting competitive quotes. I did because I didn't know him. Don't waste your time with other firms. You can ask Andrei for a recommendation which I will provide by phone.

New hardwood floors

Excellent work, completed quickly and for a great price. I highly recommend. We had an issue with unlevel floors that Andrei was able to completely remedy before installing the new floors. We love our new floors and believe they have greatly improved the value of our home.

Original Strip Floor Refinishing

After researching several companies, we went with Tip Top Flooring and we're so glad we did! Andrei was great to communicate with and we couldn't be happier with how the refinished floors turned out. We'll definitely be calling them again when it comes time to do the second floor.

kmauchner
kmauchner

Installation of flooring

Andrei and his team ripped up old carpet and laid down new flooring on the second and third floor of my house. The company did a great job. They did a great job at communicating what needed to be done and options along the way. Just call them. They're good and totally reasonable on price.

Svetlana from Toronto in North York
Svetlana from Toronto in North York

Condo hardwood resurfacing

I choose Tip Top Flooring as I was impressed by a very well organized, easy to navigate website and great testimonials. I am happy to add to the list of satisfied customers as I made a good decision. Andrei and his crew are professional, courteous and accommodating. Price was reasonable and quality of work impeccable - finished on time and on the money. Happy to recommend.

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto

Refinish hardwood floors

I was looking for contractor to refinish my floors. Contacted Tip Top flooring spoke to Andrei .He provided me with an estimate and was very professional, I felt very comfortable dealing with him. A week later along with his team my floors were finished above my expectations. The quality of the finish was excellent. I highly recommend Andrei from Tip Top flooring.
Sara P

Dear Sara, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to know that you liked the results of our work.
Thank you again for your business.
Kind regards!
Andrei

More about Tip Top Flooring Inc.

TipTop Flooring is your one stop shop for all of your residential and commercial hardwood flooring needs in the Greater Toronto area. We provide hardwood flooring installation, floor refinishing and floor repair services for all types of flooring such as hardwood flooring, engineered flooring, bamboo flooring and laminate flooring. We are a locally owned and operated flooring company that takes pride in its work. We offer a no hassle guarantee on all services in order to ensure happy, satisfied customers that provide local word of mouth referrals you can count on.

At TipTop Flooring, you will receive the personal attention that you deserve from our experienced and trained staff so that you can make an educated choice about your hardwood flooring installation and hardwood refinishing services you need!

We want you to be happy and will do all we can to ensure that you are comfortable referring our services to your family and friends. We will answer any questions you may have and provide you with an honest and accurate estimate on the floor repair or installation services that you need.

If you want a flooring contractor that you can trust in the greater Toronto area; you have come to the right place. TipTop Flooring will help you solve all of your flooring issues and come up with the best personalized solution to meet your need!