TipTop Flooring Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Maple ON 647
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Toronto  >  TipTop Flooring Inc.

Reviews for TipTop Flooring Inc.

M. Snider in Mississauga

I would highly recommend Andrei and his team. They replaced carpeting in the upstairs hallway and bedrooms with hardwood. They also replaced carpeting on the stairs with new hardwood and installed new railings. They were friendly, professional and did an excellent job. We are very happy with the finished product. Andrei was recommended to us by the company that did our kitchen renovations and we would highly recommend him to others.

Marg, thanks a lot for taking the time to leave a review, much appreciated! We are very happy that you like how the floors and the staircase turned out.

robert w in Toronto

Totally professional work from first call to request services to final bill payment. Communications from Victor was fantastic - arranging visit to review the work, provision of estimate and follow-up, finalizing contract (very clear what TipTop would do and the associated cost), advice and reminders to get rooms ready for the work, confirmation a few days before start date, progress of the work and follow-up to make sure we were satisfied. On time, every time. No surprises and work completed as described. Two rooms where the floors were sanded, stained and finished; hallway, living room and dining room where the original 80 year-old challenging hardwood was given a fresh finish. Very clean work, barely any dust and no stains where there shouldn't be. Thanks to Victor and Andrei for a stress-free up-date to our floors. Feels like they'll last forever - unless we decide to change the colour of the stain some day:)

Robert, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Celine

Adrian and his team were amazing, delivered great service and very professional. Very punctual and did a perfect job in refinishing our hardwood.
We highly recommend Tiptop Flooring, and they are affordable as well, for a great quality of service.
thank you !

Sylvain and Celine.

Thank you Celine!

André

I called a bunch of different contractors but no one wanted to work on a small job, which is understandable. But Andrei went out of his way to work with me and my client to repair her damaged floor and we eventually found a time for one of his guys to come by and do a speedy repair. Polite, professional, tidy and wouldn't hesitate to use Andrei in the future. Thanks for helping me out Andrei!

Andre, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad we were able to help.

HD in Toronto

Andrei and his team did an incredible job on our old hardwood floors. They were in rough shape from years of abuse and now they are stunning. Results were way better than we imagined.

Thank you!

Thanks a lot Haley! We are very happy we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review!

Alan N in Toronto

Tip Top flooring installed my flooring with excellent precision.
Andrei and his staff were always on time and very courteous.
Andrei was responsive - he answered all of my questions and was always professional.

More importantly he respected my budget and stayed within it.

I have received countless compliments as to how my floors turned out. I would highly recommend using them for any flooring situation. Their attention to detail was amazing and they executed the project on time.

Alan N.

Thank you Alan! It was a pleasure working with you and we are very glad you like the new look of your floors.

Jan in Toronto

I needed to refinish my pretty badly damaged hardwood floors. I called over 15 contractors on Homestars for an estimate. Only one came in person to do an estimate - Tiptop.

Andrei came the same day and because he came in person, I knew

Jan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Much appreciated!

Lisa

My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the hardwood installation and staircase staining. Tip Top Flooring provided exceptional service!

We had our unfinished red oak staircase treads stained to match our newly installed hickory grey/brown hardwood flooring, as well, stringer and risers painted white. Despite the many challenges with red oak, they managed to exceed our expectation! We received so many compliments.

Andrei and his team were very professional and reasonably priced. When asked about metal spindles, Andrei referred us to Henry which we were also very pleased with the result. They provided quality work and worked very hard to ensure it was done on time. We would highly recommend our friends and family!

Thank you Lisa for the amazing review, enjoy your new floor and stairs many years to come. Adrian and Andrei

Amy in Davisville

Our 1920's semi still has the original floors, and they have been sanded down and refinished so much that there isn't enough wood left to sand them down again. They were getting stained and worn, but we're not ready to replace them, so I called TipTop for a consultation.

Andrei came by the house to have a look, and he said they could clean off the old finish and put on a new coat of polyurethane without sanding down the wood at all.
He also said it would be possible to only refinish the high-traffic areas, and not worry about the floors which are covered with rugs or heavy furniture which we never move. That made me happy because I didn't want to have to move all my furniture to who-knows-where for a day! We just shifted stuff from the floor onto the carpets for the day.

The day of the refinishing, Andrei and the guys helped move some of the bigger furniture before we left. Andrei texted me to let me know when they were finished, and what time it would be safe to come home the next day.

When we got home the floors looked fantastic - clean and even and shiny. There was hardly any dust, and it didn't smell too much. There's a bit of a new-house smell, but I'm still kind of enjoying it. (Better than old-house smell!) The only drawback is I've turned into one of those "take your shoes off!" moms.

I'm still really happy with the floors. I've started walking around in bare feet so I can enjoy my beautiful floors with all my senses!

Amy, thank you for an amazing review.

Iris Roesler in Toronto

I had the carpet ripped out and laminate flooring installed in my basement. I am very pleased with the work that was done. When I compare the pricing of Tiptop to other companies, they were over $1,000 cheaper. I would definitely recommend them to others. It was a pleasure dealing with Andrei.

Thanks a lot Iris. We are very happy to know that you like your new floors.

More about TipTop Flooring Inc.

TipTop Flooring is your one stop shop for all of your residential and commercial hardwood flooring needs in the Greater Toronto area. We provide hardwood flooring installation, floor refinishing and floor repair services for all types of flooring such as hardwood flooring, engineered flooring, bamboo flooring and laminate flooring. We are a locally owned and operated flooring company that takes pride in its work. We offer a no hassle guarantee on all services in order to ensure happy, satisfied customers that provide local word of mouth referrals you can count on.

At TipTop Flooring, you will receive the personal attention that you deserve from our experienced and trained staff so that you can make an educated choice about your hardwood flooring installation and hardwood refinishing services you need!

We want you to be happy and will do all we can to ensure that you are comfortable referring our services to your family and friends. We will answer any questions you may have and provide you with an honest and accurate estimate on the floor repair or installation services that you need.

If you want a flooring contractor that you can trust in the greater Toronto area; you have come to the right place. TipTop Flooring will help you solve all of your flooring issues and come up with the best personalized solution to meet your need!