TipTop Flooring Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Maple ON 647

Reviews for TipTop Flooring Inc.

YingandMin
YingandMin

1960's Home Hardwood Reno and Staircase Refinish

50 yr old bungalow with the original hardwood and many squeaks. The Kitchen was recently renovated by the previous owner but kept the same hardwood on the 1st floor which needed replacing.

After talking and requesting quotes from many contractors we decided to go with Andrei because he paid close attention to our suggestions and offered some of his own. Our main concerns was to remove the squeaks and make it look like it was part of the original reno from the previous owner. Andrei was very professional and ensured our 2 main concerns would be taken care of without compromise.

Andrei's staff were very professional and also paid close attention to detail. They ensured the floors were installed perfectly and spent time making sure the floor would not squeak. The stairs refinished and new pickets and rail was installed on the weekend when less people would walk on it. I was very pleased with the work done and glad we went with Tiptop instead of the other contractors.

Richard S. from Vaughan
Richard S. from Vaughan

Tip Top Flooring do a great job

We recently hired Tip Top Flooring and they did a very professional job. Andrei was very accommodating to fit me into a busy schedule. There was great communication and he went above and beyond to make sure everything looked perfect. Thank you Tip Top!

Steven St. G in Toronto
Steven St. G in Toronto

Condominium Reflooring

Recently, our condominium in Toronto sustained significant water damage not once ! But twice...

Having retired to BC, we conducted an on-line search for reputable companies who provide flooring services in the City.

Having decided to employ the services of TipTop Flooring , we were put in contact with Andrei Popovich. Andre, was super helpful in coordinating the selection of our new flooring. Given the distance apart, Andre listened to our thoughts on what we wanted and provided some suggestions for flooring types and also provided information of specific requirements for new flooring in the condominium environment. We had no idea that there were specific standards when re-flooring a condominium so, that saved us both time and perhaps the potential of making a wrong decision !

Once we agreed on the product to be used, he provided an all-in cost which we found to be fair and reasonable.

Due to timeline requirements of our tenant (daughter) he was able to quickly set a date and time to start and complete the project. I would also mention that his level of communication with our daughter as well as the building Management Team was highly professional and handled to the satisfaction of everyone involved !

In the end, Andre was personally involved with his Installation Team and ensured that the project was completed on time, and on budget !

We are grateful for all of the effort put forth by TipTop Flooring, Andre’s attention to detail and the great job that the Installation Team did.

Thanks everyone ! For your exemplary service !

Regards,

Steven St. G

Steven, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. It was a pleasure working with you, Gail and Ashley. I really appreciated how easy it was to communicate with you even though we were located in different cities. We are very glad that your daughter likes the new floors. Thank you for your business and it will be our pleasure to work with you again in the future. Best regards! Andrei

Alex
Alex

Main floor of apartment

The job was to refinish and revitalize some old hardwood. What is not shown in the pictures is water damaged hardwood in the laundry room that was completely renewed. It was great work.

Sandy, thanks a lot for taking the time to write a review. We really liked the stain color you chose for your floors - looks really great. Thank you for your business and keep us in mind for your future flooring projects.

Best regards,

Andrei

RC in Oakville
RC in Oakville

Happy floors!

Andrei does good business. His rates were good, he’s very helpful and he was one of the few floor refinishers that actually got back to me, at a time when floor renos were at their peak.
I had just purchased an older condo in Bronte and was determined to get my “vintage” 1977 parquet flooring sanded, stained and varnished. The wood was in good shape and I didn’t want to cover it with laminate.
Andrei and his team did not let me down. I was thrilled when I saw the floors. I choose a rich, brown stain and with the satin finish, the floors looked positively edible!
If you want great looking hardwood floors, I highly recommend Tip Top Flooring.

Dear Renee, thank you for taking the time to live a review. We greatly appreciate your business and are very glad to hear that you are happy with our work. It was a pleasure working with you. Many thanks, Andrei

Taryn in Toronto
Taryn in Toronto

So happy!

We spent about 2 months gathering quotes for our flooring project and couldn't seem to find the right fit, either price wise or idea wise. Once we met Andrei, that all changed! He was extremely patient with us and walked us through the different options when it came to our flooring ideas. He explained a few different methods and provided much needed advice. As first time home owners & renovators, it was important to us to weigh our options, and Andrei was kind enough to provide us with a few different quotes to help us make our decision. He was honest about pricing and even advised what prep work we could do ourselves to help keep costs low. Plus, he was the only specialist we met with who appreciated the character of our home and our desire to keep it, which we loved!

The installation was completed on schedule (so quickly!) and looks amazing, we are so happy with the work and attention to detail. The nosing, staining, and sanding work looks so polished. I had to be at work during most of the installation, and Andrei kept me updated with photos and questions by text. We had two minor baseboard details we asked to be fixed, and Andrei came by the next morning to fix them, no problem! Andrei and his co-worker Andrei were pleasant and professional, I'm so glad we took our time gathering quotes and found the perfect specialists for the job. We highly recommend Flooring Experts Plus, thank you Andrei for your professionalism, honesty, and amazing attention to detail!

Dear Taryn, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review. Thank you for your confidence and for doing such a great prep work. Enjoy your new house and keep us in mind when you are ready to purchase the next house :)

Repair, Refinish and New Hardwood Floor Installation

I can't say enough about Tip Top Flooring. I had a variety of floor work that needed to be done including repairs and refinishing hardwood, installation of new hardwood and replacement of laminate in the basement. Andrei provided a very detailed and competitive quote. When I awarded Tip Top the job, Andrei and his crew were the consummate professionals. Andrei provided good advice when decisions had to be made, was able to accommodate some last minute changes, and was always responsive to my questions. His crew was on time, they were clean and professional and finished when they said they would. All in all, Tip Top did a fabulous job and the floors looked amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.

Christina, thank you so much for such a nice review. It was a real pleasure working with you.

Robin in Old Toronto
Robin in Old Toronto

New laminate floor in my condo

I called Andrei at TipTop to see if they could replace the floor in my rental condo (I live outside Canada),. He went the next day and gave me an estimate which I thought was very reasonable (and detailed). The following week he completed the work in just a few days. My tenants son looked at it and was very happy. It was all very easy and Andrei was super responsive.

Thanks a lot Robin. I am glad we were able to help. It was a pleasure working with you.

TomasL in Old Toronto
TomasL in Old Toronto

Fast, efficient, great quality and excellent customer service!

I had some urgent flooring work to be done, and Andrei was very quick to respond to my inquiry, and came on site to provide a quote. They were happy to accommodate my urgent timeline, and got the work done the next day. Quality was excellent and highly professional. The whole process was easy and smooth, one of the best experience ice ever had with any contractors or vendors. Highly recommended!

Thank you Tom. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

More about TipTop Flooring Inc.

TipTop Flooring is your one stop shop for all of your residential and commercial hardwood flooring needs in the Greater Toronto area. We provide hardwood flooring installation, floor refinishing and floor repair services for all types of flooring such as hardwood flooring, engineered flooring, bamboo flooring and laminate flooring. We are a locally owned and operated flooring company that takes pride in its work. We offer a no hassle guarantee on all services in order to ensure happy, satisfied customers that provide local word of mouth referrals you can count on.

At TipTop Flooring, you will receive the personal attention that you deserve from our experienced and trained staff so that you can make an educated choice about your hardwood flooring installation and hardwood refinishing services you need!

We want you to be happy and will do all we can to ensure that you are comfortable referring our services to your family and friends. We will answer any questions you may have and provide you with an honest and accurate estimate on the floor repair or installation services that you need.

If you want a flooring contractor that you can trust in the greater Toronto area; you have come to the right place. TipTop Flooring will help you solve all of your flooring issues and come up with the best personalized solution to meet your need!