Bedwell Van Lines

Linda  in Old Toronto
Linda in Old Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great experience

Used Bedwell twice before and will use them again and again.
Professional crew, wore masks throughout the entire move and made us feel really safe.
Office staff always very polite and helpful when I have called with questions.
I have recommended them to anyone that I know is moving without hesitation.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Absolute disgusted

Charged more then double the original quote. Didnt finish the job and was left hanging to find help and trucks at 7pm on a Thursday night.
threatened not to unload until bill was paid
House left a mess from boots
No preventive measures for.covid 19 . No masks gloves and jump from different house to house each day .
Many items and furniture left broken and dissasembeled.
ABSOLUTELY disgusting how they rip people off
Legal actions are now being taken .

K in Toronto
K in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Moving company

unfortunately our experience with Bedwell has been a nightmare. We moved homes 1.75 hours apart. They offered us free storage for 2 months for 40% of our things then they were to pack the other 60% and move all of it the next day. 2.5 wks later I only have some of my things - all my storage but only part of what they packed! Their packing is poor - valuable art not boxed, lamp shades crushed, tables & cabinets stretched, mattresses not wrapped. No call from them yet. I am hoping to discuss resolution and for them to find my boxes & items and deliver them all!

Alan
Alan
1 review Goderich, ON

Move from Toronto to Goderich

I recently moved from Toronto to Goderich and have always used North American Van Lines and this time the carrier was Bed Well Van Lines. The two drivers showed up exactly on time and the move was flawless and the staff prior to the move, during the move and after the move were professional, caring and attentive to my moving needs. Absolutely nothing was broken or damaged during the move.

Myles in Curve Lake
Myles in Curve Lake
0 reviews Ennismore, ON

Great moving experience

Bedwell moving systems made the moving experience enjoyable and hassle free. Showed up on in time, prepared, with a friendly crew who were willing to go above and beyond to make sure we were settled. I will be using them again for any business or personal moves, big or small.

MikeS. in Ajax
MikeS. in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Moving and Storage

I moved my house contents into their storage in early August. Bedwell's packers came and packed my contents a day before the moved date. Both the packers and movers did a great job and everything was out of my house with no issues. I would highly recommend Bedwell Van Lines services.

Rosanna from Woodbridge
Rosanna from Woodbridge
4 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Moving

They double billed me for a 7 hour move Woodbridge/Newmarket on my credit card. They refused to credit me back telling me continuously that they would resolve the matter and it was an error. You can call them repeatedly… they will not resolve damaged furniture, damaged floors or money disputes. Do not give them your credit card information. Do not trust them.

Des Burke from Aurora
Des Burke from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Move

We just completed two moves with Bedwell

First off, the crews doing the work were perfectly fine. Our troubles arose when we had to deal with the office person. There may of course be reasonable explanations but no-one from the office would actually talk to us. We've been left with the strong sense it may be office standard operating procedure to stall so that customers will just give up. I’d recommend staying clear of this outfit.

Lisa from Vaughan
Lisa from Vaughan

Moving from Vaughan to Vaughan

We used Bedwell Van Lines to move from our home in Vaughan to our new home, which is also in Vaughan. The crew and staff were wonderful to deal with and the move proceeded without any problems or issues. The movers padded and wrapped everything to protect the furniture and made the moving a painless experience. Dealing with Linda was a pleasure and a delight, she has a friendly personality and provided hourly estimates, which were very accurate. She was very assuring and made the moving process enjoyable. We would defiantly recommend Bedwell to friends and family.

More about Bedwell Van Lines

Moving & Storage Bedwell Van Lines has been a family owned and operated firm established in 1946 and has been operating under the same management and staff since 1974. Our success in providing superior moving services continues to be demonstrated by the repeat business of thousands of satisfied customers. We ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Scarborough?