Deluxe Alarms

S. & J. Ritacca in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

Home Alarm Systems

Hi Everyone,

Our builder recommended Deluxe Alarms, when we first bought our newly constructed home in 2009, The staff at Deluxe Alarms is excellent, particularly Amanda Powar. She was courteous and thorough. She understood our needs for a specific installation date and made every effort to accomodate us. She also took the necessary time and patience to provide written information on their other services. On 2 occassions we needed additional service, and they were very quick and courteous. We are grateful for their excellent service. We truly recommend Deluxe Alarms to anyone looking for a reputable alarm company.

Sincerely,

S. & J. Ritacca

Chris in Woodbridge
Chris in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Alarm maintenance

The alarm panel showed a trouble warning. Monitoring notified deluxe alarms of the situation and Daniel called telling us that we had to replace battery in the system. He offered Saturday to do the job, came on time calling to confirm before and was done in 15 minutes also fixing some other minor things.

Bruno Rigillo in Maple
Bruno Rigillo in Maple

alarm systems

I had a good experience with Jacqueline Lublin at Deluxe alarms. She was very professional and helpful in explaining the terms of the contract and installation methods and machine use. I would recommend deluxe alarms to anyone.

ASIF GOVINDJI in Markham
ASIF GOVINDJI in Markham

ALARM SYSTEM

I have been with Deluxe Alarm for the past three years. In all honesty, I had never heard of them, I was referred to them by my builder. I thought, since Arista being one of the best builders, Deluxe would be reliable too. Fortunately, I didn’t have to regret that decision.

From the time of installation, the work was very neat and professional. They are also very quick in responding to the alarms. If the number is not reachable they promptly try alternate numbers provided. They have been quite reliable and that’s what you want from your alarm company. Upon renewal of my contract, I had to negotiate quite a bit but they offered me a renewed rate as well as promotions offered at the time. Their offer was acceptable and I have decided to renew my contract for another three years.

Lynn Conforti in Newmarket
Lynn Conforti in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Family room reno

I am very grateful to Angie Gontier for her assistance in helping us with our reno. Angie was professinal and personable and thought of a number of items/issues that I had not considered and saved us a great deal of future frustration. I would highly recommend Angie and Delux Arms to my friends and family.

attilio in Concord
attilio in Concord
1 review Concord, ON

alarm system

I recently moved into my arista home and i had deluxe alarms taking care of my alarm system , garage door opener and vacuum installation as well as my internet and cable connections , i must say that deluse alarms made this experience very smooth and i defintly recommed them to other people .Thank you deluxe alarms

Rakesh Yadav
Rakesh Yadav
1 review Markham, IL

Delux Alarm

We recently bought a house in Arista project - Markham. We subscribed for Delux security alarm system and did our cable/TV connections from Arista vendor - "Built In Technology". This company has extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff. Especially Tina Mah helped us a lot and guided us to make our things perfect. It was really an overwhelming experience with the company staff.

Mike Lee in Mississauga
Mike Lee in Mississauga

Deluxe Alarm Systems, Mississauga

Deluxe Alarm Systems asked you to sign a false contract of 5 years. They will ask you to pay full 5 years of money EVEN IF you cancel the contract. They ask you to pay for the equipment EVEN IF after 5 years.

Deluxe Alarm Systems (Toronto and Mississauga) are THIEF indeed!!!
Do not sign the contract with Deluxe Alarm Systems. Do Not trust the builder because they collaborate with each other.

Vikas Jaim in Markham
Vikas Jaim in Markham

Arista Home Boxgrove

I recently bought a new house for which we hired Built-In Technology for our central vac system, automated garage door openers and security needs.I am very pleased with the excellent service and knowledge of the consultant Ms. Tina Mah; she gave us excellent advice and her helpfullness can never be forgotten.

Thanks A lot Tina.

Vikas Jain
Markham

Ewa
Ewa

Alarm System Installation and Monitoring

After not a very good experience with my previous company, my friend recommended Deluxe Alarms Inc. as an extremely reliable company to protect my home. After they installed the system in my house, a very nice gentelman was sent to my home to train us all on how to program it and use it. Each and every time the alarm went off, the monitoring station called immediately to make sure that everything was OK. I know that my house is well protected and my money is well spent. On top of everything, whenever I have any questions I can call anytime and the company's customer service is very helpful and pleasant in assisting me. Overall, I am very pleased with the service I have received, and I would highly recommend Deluxe Alarms Inc. to anyone.

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.