Deluxe Alarms

Vaughan ON L4K 0B3

Best of 2014 winner 2 timesBest of 2014winner 2 times

Reviews for Deluxe Alarms

1 review ,

Installation of home alarm system

The service we were provided by Deluxe Alarms Inc. was quick and effective. The technician arrived on time and was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what to do and worked in a timely manner with minimal interruptions to the people in the house. The testing was simple and the instructions on how to use the system useful. Although the technician didn't walk me through the instructions' manual on how to change password etc, I found the instruction's manual straight forward and easy to follow.
Thank you Amanda Powar and George!

keron wilson in Brampton
keron wilson in Brampton
1 review ,

Alarm System

I have had an overall positive experience with Deluxe Alarms. Silvanna has been awesome, she has made sure that all of our families needs are met. Our Aalarm sysytem has provided peace of mind for our family.

Ira Kagan in Mississauga
Ira Kagan in Mississauga
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Alarm Monitoring

Deluxe Alarm has been protecting my custom built home for more than 6 years. I can always reach someone by telephone and they take the time to deal with my questions. They are professional, knowledgeable and courteous. They make recommendations to improve service and save money. I recommend them to anyone considering a new service or a replacement of their existing service. Be sure to ask for Sylvana Russo when you call. She is wonderful to deal with.

gohar tarighi in Richmond hill
gohar tarighi in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

alarm company

hi
i am writing to thank Silvana which was very helpful to me today when i called deluxe alarms inc to get some help regarding the service that I've had with them for 7 years and i was always happy with this company specially very polite caring Representative mentioned above made me to stay with company for longer term and i will recommend this company to all my friends and relatives.

Jami in North york
Jami in North york
1 review North York, ON

Delux Alarms

I called deuxe alarms to ask about alarm services, was offered an upgrade and was able to discuss pricing that was suitable.

Amanda Powar from deluxe alarms offered incredible service, and was very accomodating, friendly and helpful.

She understands the customer's needs!

Thanks Amanda!!!!!

Stephanie in Richmond hill
Stephanie in Richmond hill
3 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Home Alarm Service

Our family has been with Deluxe Alarms for almost 5 years. We are extremely satisfied with their service, making us feel safe and secure when we are in the house and out. Silvana is a friendly representative from the company who was patient with us in figuring out what package fit our needs. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Derek C in Markham
Derek C in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Security Alarm system with Teledoor

We had an appointment with Angela. She was very informative, thorough and most importantly patient as we were there from 7 - 10pm on a FRIDAY night! When inquiring about the security system and the competitors such as ADT, she was very quick to explain the differences and the benefits of choosing Deluxe Alarms. Most recently she even emailed after our appointment to inform us that we may not need a specific hardware for our Teledoor system saving us money.

We walked away feeling great about the choices we made and the guidance she gave us. We would definitely recommend Deluxe Alarms and specifically their agent Angela.

Kenjo in Thornhill
Kenjo in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Home Alarm System Renewal

I have been using Deluxe Alarms for the past five years. I was planning to shop around for a better rate for the upcoming September renewal and I was planning to switch company until I spoke to Silvana from Customer Loyalty at Deluxe. She is pleasant to talk to and she offered me good alternative. She did an excellent job selling me the right package. As such, I decided to renew my contract with Deluxe for the next 3 years. Thanks Silvana, you have saved me lots time for shopping around.

Rose A. in Brampton
Rose A. in Brampton
2 reviews ,

Deluxe Alarms home monitoring

We've been with Deluxe Alarms for the past 3 years and are pleased with the overall service. Silvana in their customer service department was pleasant and was very helpful in selecting the service package that was right for us.

Vinoja B.
Vinoja B.
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Alarm system

I have been with Deluxe Alarms for about 5 years now and have been very satisfied with their service. They are very prompt in their response to the alarm when it is activated. Their customer service is great! Melinda Luckasavitch was a wonderful individual to deal with. She was willing to accomodate my needs. I would recommend deluxe alarms to anyone looking for a reliable alarm company.

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.